PDA

View Full Version : Err... Was it stupid idea to make ....

Kero
Nov 26, 2006, 02:02 PM
So, was it stupid idea to make CAST Hunter, please tell me best sides of beign CAST Hunter and how much better is BEAST Hunter... Is BEAST better in everything or does CAST have something what BEASTs dont have. Is CAST B-Rank Hunter like BEASTs?

HiKeRI
Nov 26, 2006, 02:06 PM
Cast's SUV i perfer than a Beast Nanoblast, Cast haves nice acc and atp, and Suv's is longrange AoE (some) Cast is cooler aswell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sydz
Nov 26, 2006, 02:13 PM
Beasts are fun, but they miss. and miss. and miss. And dont get me started on the parum bugs.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 26, 2006, 02:13 PM
Cast Hunter = more accurate damge... But I see alot of SUVs doing 0s...

They have a more variety of SUVs comming so that you can destroy people in the Fray'

The only thing Beast is good for is Strength. Really strong~ but sometimes need force love"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-11-26 11:14 ]</font>

KiteWolfwood
Nov 26, 2006, 02:15 PM
Casts have second highest atp and highest ata. Yes you failed in not making a beast. Remake immediately because I hate you.

HiKeRI
Nov 26, 2006, 02:17 PM
Another thing would be that Nanoblast is something that may never change, but SUV's they might keep updating to better and cooler looking SUV's

SonicTMP
Nov 26, 2006, 02:20 PM
go humans! miught not be highest atp but our ata is decent enough not to miss that much. average for the win!

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 26, 2006, 02:22 PM
Humans/newmns = Crea
Beast = Nano
Cast = SUV

They are balanced in many ways. You didn't fail unless you choose to fail.~

Sydz
Nov 26, 2006, 02:26 PM
the only issue with suv's is losing that extra slot i suppose. Who knows what nifty stuff they are going to release for it in the future.

HiKeRI
Nov 26, 2006, 02:27 PM
They might make some SUV's that'll give cool images (like whitill wing) lol i wish x.o

Otis_Kat
Nov 26, 2006, 03:10 PM
I want Lou's super laser/rocket gun from Story Mode.

Do you want higher atp/hp or more ata?

Genobee
Nov 26, 2006, 03:57 PM
Beasts hit realy hard, alot harder then casts, and the only thing they miss with is guns, and missing with a beast is not a big deal, and not to mention Nano Blast easily out damages a SUV.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 26, 2006, 03:58 PM
On 2006-11-26 12:57, Genobee wrote:
Beasts hit realy hard, alot harder then casts, and the only thing they miss with is guns, and missing with a beast is not a big deal, and not to mention Nano Blast easily out damages a SUV.

yes, nano blast Is much better then SUV. I also dont miss that much to even notice alot of you are Making it seem like You miss every other hit. I dont even notice it.

Wallin
Nov 26, 2006, 04:01 PM
No offense, but what's stupid is trying to conform to everyone else's "best race/class combinations" and forcing yourself to play something you hate or don't like as much just because the stats are slightly lower at the end. For beasts, it's all about the ears. For Casts, it's all about the mecha fetish.

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 04:01 PM
On 2006-11-26 12:58, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:

yes, nano blast Is much better then SUV. I also dont miss that much to even notice alot of you are Making it seem like You miss every other hit. I dont even notice it.

You miss every single hit when fighting Mizuras, but you miss against them with everyone. Also, SUV>Nanoblast for Dimmolugus. He doesnt stay down long enough for nanoblasts. Similar arguments can be made for Onma and Adahna, since they also love running around.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 26, 2006, 04:03 PM
On 2006-11-26 13:01, Randomness wrote:

You miss every single hit when fighting Mizuras, but you miss against them with everyone. Also, SUV>Nanoblast for Dimmolugus. He doesnt stay down long enough for nanoblasts. Similar arguments can be made for Onma and Adahna, since they also love running around.

For one boss maybe SUV is better =/. Adanha you can sit behing him while he rotates with NB and hit him till he dies. NB owns onma he stays on the ground long enough To kill him.

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 04:03 PM
On 2006-11-26 13:01, Wallin wrote:
No offense, but what's stupid is trying to conform to everyone else's "best race/class combinations" and forcing yourself to play something you hate or don't like as much just because the stats are slightly lower at the end. For beasts, it's all about the ears. For Casts, it's all about the mecha fetish.

Everyone except Newmans makes a good hunter anyways.

Wallin
Nov 26, 2006, 04:11 PM
On 2006-11-26 13:03, Randomness wrote:
Everyone except Newmans makes a good hunter anyways.

Except that they look so darn sexy trying to wield giant weapons with no muscle... erm, ahem, nevermind, you win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-11-26 13:11 ]</font>

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 04:13 PM
On 2006-11-26 13:03, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:

For one boss maybe SUV is better =/. Adanha you can sit behing him while he rotates with NB and hit him till he dies. NB owns onma he stays on the ground long enough To kill him.

Adahna and Onma arent to the same degree as Dimma, but they're still highly mobile.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 26, 2006, 05:03 PM
On 2006-11-26 13:13, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-11-26 13:03, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:

Adahna and Onma arent to the same degree as Dimma, but they're still highly mobile.

Yeah, With dimma I usually Let him Fly and Time my nano blast with when i think he is landing and I get a good amount of hits on him.

Genobee
Nov 26, 2006, 05:12 PM

Not really it's all about timing, if an SUV misses it is done for the day, also all you need to do is shoot out Dimma's wings twice, then blast and he's yours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-26 14:13 ]</font>

ZiG
Nov 26, 2006, 05:15 PM
Wasn't a mistake making anything if you'e having fun.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 26, 2006, 05:38 PM
Casts are awesome hunters, they have nothing dissapointing as that class. The Hucast most definitely lives on, in this game.

Jasam
Nov 26, 2006, 06:29 PM
The high ATA and 2nd highest ATP (take note a male CASt hunter has more ATP then a female hunter beast beast!) makes them very good hunters.
SUV's use is questionable... period... compared to later extra slot units...
They will probably make the best FiGunners (Beast ata would miss a lot with double sabers/guns)
ForteFighters, Beasts will be slightly better overall (getting additional boosts for being the right race for the class)
Both are very good either way ^-^

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 26, 2006, 06:31 PM
On 2006-11-26 11:13, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

They have a more variety of SUVs comming so that you can destroy people in the Fray'

The only thing Beast is good for is Strength. Really strong~ but sometimes need force love"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-11-26 11:14 ]</font>

SUV's doing 0? O.o mine sometimes get a 0 or two among its brigade of 600's, but thats it

Vergil_Sparda
Nov 26, 2006, 06:38 PM
It's a known fact Beast are the ideal hunters in PSU. So if you're looking for the best HU then you failed miserably. Beast acc isn't that much of a problem to me because I know this little trick that if you move to the enemy's back you NEVER miss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif! Nevertheless CAST still make good HU's but beast are the best.

Tarathiel
Nov 26, 2006, 07:24 PM
why do humans have to be average in every game????? it makes sense but come one get some originality here.

Genobee
Nov 26, 2006, 08:11 PM
On 2006-11-26 16:24, Tarathiel wrote:
why do humans have to be average in every game????? it makes sense but come one get some originality here.

because there is nothing speacial about humans.

VelosofLight
Nov 26, 2006, 08:27 PM
On 2006-11-26 15:31, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

On 2006-11-26 11:13, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

SUV's doing 0? O.o mine sometimes get a 0 or two among its brigade of 600's, but thats it

I've never gotten a 0 with my Grom Buster, though I've never done 600 either.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 26, 2006, 10:35 PM
As a Beast Hunter the only problems I had where when I switch to a Handgun. All other times my accuracy was as good; if not better, than everyone around me. It still holds true now at level 50. Can't hit much with a handgun, but melee i'm golden.