PDA

View Full Version : PSU: %'s why dont people talk about this?

zyre26
Nov 26, 2006, 04:53 PM
High percents... make all the difference. So... when making weps, what do you think is the best percent to make right now AND what will be better, (if anything) after the update with ADV classes and 60 cap. My oppinion is... Dark is the uber right now. Relics rules. Lightning/Ice seems like it will be better post update for the reason of moatoob missions will get easier, and they have nice rewards. thoughts?

Aaomi
Nov 26, 2006, 04:55 PM
Dark because it makes my armor/weapons purple http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

etlitch
Nov 26, 2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah exactly. Look > Effectiveness. Go fire, because it's pink.

McLaughlin
Nov 26, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I have:

44% Earth Durandal
44% Light Durandal
50% Fire Durandal
44% Lightning Durandal

Really, all I need are good Ice (my best is 30%) and Dark (my best is 24%) Durandals And I'll be set.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 26, 2006, 04:59 PM
I dont think alot of people really know about them...I see plenty of people using a Fire wep on all fire units and doing horrible damage...I carry a weapon of the Best elements for the levels i play. Id say Dark is most desirable right now though.

Randomness
Nov 26, 2006, 04:59 PM
Ice is fairly good across the board, Dark is good since only Linear Line had dark enemies.

Genobee
Nov 26, 2006, 05:16 PM
I can care less about precents, your gonna get rid of the weapon next week, so all y that money you spent ont htem is all for not.

McLaughlin
Nov 26, 2006, 05:27 PM
That MIGHT be true, if I had bought mine. I made them all.

And why do we HAVE to get rid of them? My Durandals are all ground to +5 or higher, and I'll bet they're better than half the 6* weapons.

Genobee
Nov 26, 2006, 05:30 PM
I'm not talking about 6 stars. 7stars will be able to be purchased and not mention S ranks.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 26, 2006, 05:30 PM
On 2006-11-26 14:16, Genobee wrote:
I can care less about precents, your gonna get rid of the weapon next week, so all y that money you spent ont htem is all for not.

true, im going to start selling most of my 5 stars because next week im sure theyll be worth less then 5k.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 26, 2006, 05:34 PM
mmm Purple...

zyre26
Nov 26, 2006, 05:34 PM
my 31% fire dagger (5) will still be good post update. thats part of the reason why %'s are sooo good. Getting high % on higher star weps will be much harder.

Mwabwetumba
Nov 26, 2006, 05:37 PM
I havent been able to get my grubby hands on any decent elemental weapons yet.. though Im happy so far with my 4* 5-grinded TENORA spear^^

Para
Nov 26, 2006, 05:47 PM
ground isnt so bad for endrum

Pengfishh
Nov 26, 2006, 06:53 PM
I've had a string of crummy percentage weapons. Nothing over 20% for a while now. I also don't like doing the same areas over and over, so I have a fair collection of weapons with various elements (spears and daggers and twin daggers and twin sabers and OH MY).

But, I know my whole arsenal will be mostly obsolete come next week, so I'll probably start selling them off over the next few days. I have a fine collection of Rippers (all plus 2!) if anyone is interested! Just look for "Elsis" on PC/PS2.

AnimatorGTR
Nov 26, 2006, 06:58 PM
On 2006-11-26 13:55, Aaomi wrote:
Dark because it makes my armor/weapons purple http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I'd go with light....doing runs in the Guardian's Colony seems to be the best for rare item drop (in my opinion) specially on A missions, so id go with light percentage armor.

FenixStryk
Nov 26, 2006, 07:11 PM
I use Light armor and Dark weapons. Agata RELICS doesn't stand a chance, nor does Adahna Degahna.

VelosofLight
Nov 26, 2006, 07:56 PM
I try to mix it up, but I'm a bit heavy in the ice section. I have an my rifle set to Ice, a spear of Light, a Dark saber paired with a Ground handgun, a machinegun of Lightning with a Knife of ice, dual pistols of Fire, and an Ice shotgun. I guess when they release the Laser Cannon and more photon arts, I might ditch my spear and get a Laser Cannon of light.

(Actual names of weapons subject to change, but I stick with this setup.)

DanMalak
Nov 26, 2006, 08:03 PM
Dark for weapons, light for armor, only becase of relics on neaduaz is such good exp/reward/easy XD.

VelosofLight
Nov 26, 2006, 08:11 PM
So you just do the same level over and over and over and over?

zyre26
Nov 26, 2006, 10:11 PM
I do mostly 2 different ones, relics and omgomgdemonthingy. But I jump around too.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 27, 2006, 02:10 AM
Its great hopping into a shop and someone unknowingly is selling high element % weapons very cheap.

Found a 50% in one person's shop.

Carbinne
Nov 27, 2006, 02:15 AM
I hate elemental weapons. Because I don't have any. Any good ones, anyway. In any case they're too rare to bother going after unless you really want to spend several times the money to buy one only to lose it in a grinding fluke. Later on they might become a necessity for certain mobs. Still, an unground *1 sabra 50% light did as much damage as my +6 3* buster in LLC. So whatever, if you get a good one, keep it.

pkazama
Nov 27, 2006, 02:46 AM
are there better items to use to creat e hifher %? I know each element has 1 tpe of photon, but the no attribute one has like 3 or 4 and i dont know what the idffernece is. i thought i had a bad photon since i never got past 20's and seing people have 50%.