PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what there for??? n00b question

Redeyes
Nov 26, 2006, 06:11 PM
After doing a few solo runs through the C grade missions on LL (just to get a feel for PSU becaue it sooooo different from PSO) and I’ve noticed that I seem to have an absolute load of items that I have no use for or don’t even know what they are for, does anyone know what these types of items are for and what I should do with them?

Here are the things I’ve gathered – there’s a lot btw:

[B] Mixed Juice
[B] Megistaride
[B] Agtaride
[B] Sol Atomizer
[B] Star Atomizer
[B] Trimate
[B] Dimate
[B] Monomate
[B] Busterline
[B] Carline
Linear Line
Kubara Wood
Par Wood
Grinder Base C
Mad Truffle
Poison truffle
Moatoob Truffle
Bitter Berry
Sweet Berry
Cold Berry
Matamor Acid
Trans Acid
Hustle Berry
Balji Truffle
Hot Berry
Wenceline
Acenaline
Aporaline
Dianaline
Unknown Meat
Pannon Jelly
Altim Crim
Gamotite
Stelnium
Magantie
Carlian
Megi-photon

/Red

Rizen
Nov 26, 2006, 06:13 PM
They are all for synthesis. You should play story mode a bit. I think its Chapter 3(?) That explains the whole process. And I think tutorial hits on it a bit.

SoiFong
Nov 26, 2006, 06:13 PM
Synthing and making things .. you can actually make your own armor and weapon and food in this game .. this is what you have collected, the ingredients to do so.

Wallin
Nov 26, 2006, 06:14 PM
[B] are 'Boards' you give to your PM (Partner Machinery) and the PM converts the ingredients (which are pretty much everything in the rest of the list) into the items described in the board.

The only thing that is on the list that is not a board or ingredient is the Linear Line, which is a decoration that goes in one of the squares on the floor in your room.

Redeyes
Nov 26, 2006, 06:18 PM
So should i just keep all of them for now? or are some of them pointless and not worth the storage space?

Silver_Wyrm
Nov 26, 2006, 06:21 PM
On 2006-11-26 15:18, Redeyes wrote:
So should i just keep all of them for now? or are some of them pointless and not worth the storage space?

storage space is not a problem, and most things will sell for more in a player shop than to an NPC

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 26, 2006, 06:22 PM
store them in your pm, none of them are really worth anything including the kabura wood. The linear line is a room deco so you can use that. some of those items may be useful for synthing.

VelosofLight
Nov 26, 2006, 07:46 PM
I suspect Kubara Wood will be worth more once more updates are released. I'm holding on to mine for the time being (x25).