PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know when new updates are going to be up?

Cheeseycake
Nov 26, 2006, 08:20 PM
O.o; yeeah because me and my sister have been wondering when new things will be up like clothes, weps. etc. =^^=;;

Thanks a doodles!.

-Cheeseycake.

ZodiacNKnight
Nov 26, 2006, 08:42 PM
Before Xmas.

Cheeseycake
Nov 26, 2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks =^^=;

Ravennittes
Nov 26, 2006, 09:02 PM
Probably this Thursday/Friday as they have at least 2 more to add by Dec 16 or whatever date they claimed they'd be out by.

Para
Nov 26, 2006, 10:52 PM
On 2006-11-26 18:02, Ravennittes wrote:
Probably this Thursday/Friday as they have at least 2 more to add by Dec 16 or whatever date they claimed they'd be out by.

actually that number is 1 not 2 based on the claim by clumsyorchid.

SailorDaravon
Nov 26, 2006, 11:11 PM
Orchid said we would get two major updates by 12/15, and we've already gotten one. (He said that the week before we got Moatoob) So sometime in the next three weeks.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 27, 2006, 12:29 AM
We get the update This thursday. pretty confident of this date. not officially but following japan schedule as far as updates go.

hucast21
Nov 27, 2006, 12:34 AM
Dec. 14

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 27, 2006, 12:34 AM
I think it will be this Thursday, they already said we can use Japans release schedule as a guidline but not a rule but I dont think they want the massive uproar that will surly happen if they put us on a slower schedule than JP and make us wait for stuff. They lost alot of people already releasing content so slow.

Forces have it the worst IMO, we have like 1/8th of our spells :/ WTF is that?

We will be lvl 70+ and playing S rank missions and just getting spells avl to us wich will be lvl 1 and too weak to use, and spells take forever to lvl up.

AeraLure
Nov 27, 2006, 12:40 AM
I think Clumsy's wording was at least two updates between back then and December 15th. If one went by the release schedule in Japan, yeah, this Thursday is the expert class update and then there's another before the 15th. If one used my luck as a guide, its Thursday the 14th. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 12:40 AM
If not this week on the 30th, then next. If not next on the 7th, then the one after on the 14th. Basically they're expected to be in sometime before the 15th of December, we just don't know when, and honestly, neither does Sega of America.

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 12:41 AM
Question sort of on this matter actually: are all of the spells available on the Japanese servers already? I noticed that on the PSUPedia website they were up to date on the weapon skills you can get on the Japanese server, but their spell list was the same as ours.

Genobee
Nov 27, 2006, 12:42 AM
I'm sure it's this thursday because we got Moatoob the same amount of days after JP. SO this thursday is to be expected if not, people will riot.

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 12:53 AM
Sure, just don't hold your breath. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, are we supposed to get updates every two weeks? That would mean we would get another on the 14th, which would give us 3 updates in that time period.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 27, 2006, 12:57 AM
No way they would hold out until the 15th. Lots of peoples GL expire before then and probly wouldnt renew if Expert classes werent released by then. Im going to say this thursday.

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 01:00 AM
Will this also be a pretty massive update?... I should really be asking, where did you people find the Japanese update schedule, LOL.

We're expecting expert classes, the respective weapons... are we also expecting the 6-8 star items in stores? The level cap raised? New clothes? New missions? . . .

AeraLure
Nov 27, 2006, 01:06 AM
Just for reference. Not as a guide. Just to get an idea of what things came out about when relative to launch.

Looking at it, maybe they'll combine the next two updates (Expert and the little piece that isnt Halloween) all into one. Date? Who knows. I dont want to speculate. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PSU JP Content updates:

5th OCTOBER 2006 (US 16th November 2006)

* Opening of Moatoob
* 6 new missions added for:
o Parum
o Neudaiz
o Moatoob
* Adjustment to Mission parameters and Completion Bonuses

12th OCTOBER 2006

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez added (episode 2-1)
* 2 new S-Rank missions added:
o "Retake the Plant" (Linear Line)
o "The Damaged Communications Thoroughfare" (Guardians' Colony)
* Maximum level cap changed from 50 to 60
* Expert classes unlocked (7 in total)
* Photon arts level increased to 30
* 8 New Weapon Types Added:
o Double Saber
o Axe
o Twin Claw
o Single handed Claw
o Grenade Launcher
o Laser Cannon
o Crossbow
o Cards
* 2 New SUV weapons added
* New armours, weapons, and clothing/parts added.
* Partner Machinery re-initialisation Kit added
* New Technics and Photon Arts added.

19th OCTOBER 2006

* Halloween theme added: (October 19th to November 9th)
o Halloween decorations for certain areas
o Hallo Rappies
o Halloween room theme available for 5000 meseta.
* 1 new S-rank mission added:
o "Retake the Sanctuary" (Agata relics)

26th OCTOBER 2006

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez added (episode 2-2)
* 1 new S-rank mission added:
o Hakura Temple

7th NOVEMBER 2006

* Online Story Mission with Leia Martinez (episode 2-3)
* 6 new S-rank missions for:
o Parum (2 missions)
o Neudaiz (2 missions)
o Moatoob (2 missions)
* New level cap
* New weapons/armours
* New Photon Arts
* New my room goods
* New clothes/parts
* New SUV's

And this is the more detailed description of the Nov 7th update for Japan, repasted here from the OP's post:

Story mission:
Episode 2-3 - HIVE mission with Hyuuga

NEW feature! Party mission:
Bruce's Dungeon
@ Guardian's HQ on Moatoob
2-5 players required.

Srank missions:

Parum:
Endrum Plant
Labs

Neudaiz:
Mizuraki 1
(At the time, there was a problem with shikon archipaelago mission , so they will add it next time)

Moatoob:

Galenigare Canyon 1/2

Level cap - 60->70

6 new photon arts!
Spinning Break - Sword
Gravity Dance - Double Saber
Moubuseirenzan - Twin dagger
Darkness Shot - Guns
Damubarta
Defbal

New rank weapon/armor/boards
2 new SUVs

New clothes/parts for all races

New My Room reform tickets!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-26 22:09 ]</font>

Silve
Nov 27, 2006, 01:09 AM
We aren't gettin the same stuff though. When we got moatoob we were still missing one of the parum stages that JP got that update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silve on 2006-11-26 22:10 ]</font>

AeraLure
Nov 27, 2006, 01:10 AM
Yeah. Its just to get an idea and to recall what happened in Japan so far.

Genobee
Nov 27, 2006, 01:22 AM
On 2006-11-26 22:09, Silve wrote:
We aren't gettin the same stuff though. When we got moatoob we were still missing one of the parum stages that JP got that update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silve on 2006-11-26 22:10 ]</font>

we got all the missions they got,

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 01:26 AM
Didn't we even get more than 6 missions? I thought Moatoob got 4, Neudaiz got 1, and Parum got 2 or 3.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 27, 2006, 01:35 AM
first update was the same thru and thru as far as I know, including the slowdown bug http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Crokar-
Nov 27, 2006, 02:17 AM
never really noticed a slowdown till today partying with 6 people for the first time