PDA

View Full Version : Kubara Article

Lord_Kratos
Nov 27, 2006, 07:00 AM
ive beaten the game and i haven seen this shop anywhere. there ares ome weapons that are good like the daggers of serafi from them. where is this shop located at?

Sydz
Nov 27, 2006, 07:02 AM
You cant buy Kubara, only Synth.

Randomness
Nov 27, 2006, 07:02 AM
Kubara weapons are not made by major manufacturers, they are, as a rule, synth only.

Lord_Kratos
Nov 27, 2006, 07:04 AM
ooooo thats uncool. well anyways thanx for the help, i must search for my daggers by other means, through synth

Zabot
Nov 27, 2006, 08:24 AM
WOW, lol you guys are all wrong, as far as the story mode goes, you find kubara weps, i havent had to synth any yet, and i have a lot of them, you only have to synth them on network mode, not sure about extra mode but i think you have to synth them on there too. as for kubara article, im about 100% sure its the yellow shop on the 2nd floor in the guardians colony, used to grind kubara weapons, not buy them, its the only place you can grind kubara weps. hope this helped.

Peace

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 27, 2006, 09:21 AM
doesn't the svaltus sword have to be made in offline mode? don't play offline at all but thought this was the deal.

ayrista
Nov 27, 2006, 09:33 AM
kubara weapons be found in Board form or dropped in Full form, Seraph daggers can be found in the HIVE area, dont remember what drops them.

Lord_Kratos
Nov 27, 2006, 06:04 PM
cool thanx for the update everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif