PDA

View Full Version : Bored and barely awake, so I updated my luck tracker...

Krltplps
Nov 27, 2006, 10:38 AM
Still too small of a sample size, but it's all we have to work with for now. I can't wait to see what this looks like a year from now.

Percentage chance to get luck:
Level 0 - 54.64%
Level 1 - 27.14%
Level 2 - 11.43%
Level 3 - 6.79%

Luckiest race/sex: Newman Female by 9
Newman Female: 38
Newman Male: 29
Beast Male: 26
Beast Female: 25
Human Female: 22
Cast Male: 22
Cast Female: 20
Human Male: 15

Pandatron
Nov 27, 2006, 10:48 AM
I'm sure someone will beat me to this before i do but having a MS Excel spreadsheet with a graph and it's trend would prove interesting. Along with that provide random information like mean, standard deviation, and so forth would just be for kicks? Anywho got minitab to add detail to the following information along with prettiness (is that a word x.x).

Krltplps
Nov 27, 2006, 10:49 AM
look at the 3rd line of my sig http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Though graphing it is a bit too much work than I care to do this early on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krltplps on 2006-11-27 07:50 ]</font>

Pandatron
Nov 27, 2006, 10:54 AM
Nice work, i didn't even notice that also your probably right working with a 35 days worth of information won't be that great though give or take 60-180 days it'll look more legit straight though overall nice work and keep it up. Maybe if someone could host it on a site and keep it updated overtime with viewing from certain time period would make it a bit more detailed. I like this idea and kind of want to broad it a bit in the next comming months.