PDA

View Full Version : PSU: How do I get this?

Dynobot
Nov 27, 2006, 11:12 AM
I want to ask something. I broke my head trying to get it but I've never got it. Anyone knows how to get the splendor crush? Did anyone saw a Rag Rappy and where to find it? Does anyone saw/faught a Del-Buster (My brother faught one but I didn't. He said that is like a Del saber but with more graphics, of course) Please somebody answer.

Zarbolord
Nov 27, 2006, 11:16 AM
Delseban maybe? Sounds like Delsaber's Buster http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dynobot
Nov 27, 2006, 11:21 AM
It's could be, but he keeps saying that it's a Del-Buster (New Delsaber). I still think he's crazy. he also saw a Rappy but... where? It remains a mystery. He never told me

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 27, 2006, 11:28 AM
well i've persoanlly seen and faught a rappy (not the PSO rare rag rappy). not sure about the rare delsaber but wouldn't bet against it.

Dynobot
Nov 27, 2006, 11:29 AM
So there are two types of Rappies?

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 27, 2006, 11:38 AM
no. PSO had several types ot rappies. as far as I know PSU only has the one regular rappy.

On 2006-11-27 08:29, Dynobot wrote:
So there are two types of Rappies?

Lyrise
Nov 27, 2006, 12:11 PM
Splendor Crush is a PA that Hyuuga uses with Twin Sabers... it's unreleased, even on the JP servers. The Del-buster you refer to, is the Deljabana, or it's twin saber variant Deljagnus... US players can't have this weapon, since the boards and the parts necessary to create this weapon can only be found in Linear Line S, or the HIVE S.