PDA

View Full Version : slow mo in missions

MoonSblaise
Nov 27, 2006, 01:00 PM
WHYYY! it works fine and fast in lobbies, running around and such, soon as i get in a mission its all slow, not jolty as such but real slow mo style, why! i already put it on frame skip- 2

MayLee
Nov 27, 2006, 01:01 PM
Try three maybe?

It could be the server.

MoonSblaise
Nov 27, 2006, 01:03 PM
lol when i get on that comp i will, but jesus http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif hope its the server and not my comp !

Kent
Nov 27, 2006, 01:06 PM
If it's graphical slowdown, there's nothing internet-based that could be causing it.

The problem is most likely your graphics driver or settings. Make sure you have the latest video card drivers installed, first.

Also, go into your graphics options for PSU, and turn off Post Effects. Getting the latest graphics drivers would alleviate most issues involving Post Effects, but they do, indeed, cause most framerate issues in PSU. The other biggest causes would be the foliage in Parum and Neudaiz... As well as resolution, which you may want to try turning down.

MoonSblaise
Nov 27, 2006, 01:09 PM
sounds much more handy, shall try the resolution since im running that a little high i guess, as well as the post effects thingy, cheers a bunch