PDA

View Full Version : The super-abilities of all four races, explained.

Mikaga
Nov 27, 2006, 06:20 PM
CAST: SUV

The ability of choice for all soccer moms out there, the SUV causes a real time weapons change and attacks enemies' weak point for massive damage.

Variety

Contradictory to popular belief, there is only one SUV in the game, called "Grom Buster". The game has other names for it including "IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZER". This name was originally thought to be something the thousands of annoying Casts shouted deliberately but it has been discovered that initiating an SUV attack automatically causes a chat bubble containing the phrase.

How to Use

In order to most effectively use an SUV attack, run straight into the face of a group of enemies (even if there are clipping issues, you might not be close enough) and initiate the attack by pressing both attack buttons/keys at the same time. If the enemies trip over sideways thus dodging the attack, congratulations! You can rest assured you used your SUV as you were meant to.

Purpose

The SUV has one use and one use alone: To get the killing hit from notorious groups of enemies, rappies and boss monsters. When mastered, any Cast can effectively and efficiently fire their SUV and ensure that they get the 50% experience point bonus from whichever monster or group of that they choose. So long as there isn't another Cast around doing the same thing.

(Protip: Even if you have a fully charged SUV in Block 1, save it! It doesn't matter that you could fire it 2~3 times before the desired end-of-mission battle and still be guaranteed of having one charged by then. You should DEFINITELY keep a full gauge for 3 blocks just to be on the safe side.)

------------

Beast: Nanoblast

The chosen ability of all furries. A beast grows dramatically in size (anything from "a little taller" for the silly large beasts to "about four times taller" for all the awesomest awesome of awesome loli beasts. Of awesome. Because lolis are awesome and the other 20% of the playerbase is stupid.)

Variety

Beyond the size change, Beasts can change into one of four neon colours: Yellow, Pink, Purple, and some colour nobody ever sees for some reason. They also glow like a halogen bulb, which is unfortunate because it completely detracts from the intention of becoming an awesome furry (which is meant to be the entire point. Stupid Sega for ruining furries. How dare they. I'm gonna quit now.)

How to Use

Male: During boss fights like De Ragan, initiate your transformation and then run around spamming cut-in chat macros such as "HULK SMASH" and "SHORYUKEN". Occasionally, for added effect, attack the boss.

Female: As soon as every gauge is filled, transform into Beast form and then bounce around the map doing your job as eye candy for all the other party members. Because they're all into glowing giant furries just as much as you and if they attempt to say otherwise, they're lying to themselves.

------------

Newman: Force

Ask any player "SUV? Nanoblast? What do Newmans get?" and they'll tell you "Newmans get to be Forces." -- If true, this is an important piece of information that almost the entire playerbase overlooks.

The ability to become a Force is one of the largest misunderstandings that still exists within Phantasy Star Universe. It is actually (almost) exclusive to the Newman race. Explanation below.

Variety

The "Force" super-ability grants all Newmans the power to use two special moves: "Resta" and "Reverser". Additionally, they get a few pretty fireworks but any Newmans caught doing this are negatively affecting the party and should be kicked out of it faster than people who bite it without a Scape Doll.

How to Use

Unlike the super-abilities listed above for Casts and Beasts, the "Force" super-ability is passive and automatic. This means that not only is Force granted to Newmans, but every Newman is a Force.

Purpose

The role of Newmans is to support the party by (a) being an effective HP battery and (b) Saving all status-inflicted players, so they are able to enjoy the game as intended. This includes curing them from:

• Freeze
• Stun
• Confusion
• Standing in the middle of De Ragan's inferno breath. Because there's nothing wrong with that and if the player in question dies, it was totally the Force's fault. Even if there isn't one in the party.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

It has also been rumoured that some Newmans run around with weapons they shouldn't be able to use, such as swords or ranged weapons that are not bows or handguns. *This is an incidence of hacking* and if you see anyone committing this most awful of offenses you should make sure to do the following:

• Post capitalized threads on both PSO-World and the game's Message Board about how the hacking situation is already horribly out of hand and everyone should quit.
• Laugh at them because the few zomg hackers!! that have used non-Force Newmans have turned out to be laughable in party situations.
• As with all other forms of hacking or game issue, DO NOT file a message through the game's Customer Support form. I know the GMs say that's what you're meant to do, but they're only trying to trick you! NEVER use that form!

------------

Human: Freedom

Like the Newman super-ability, this is passive and automatically applied. It also grants a nerfed version of the Force capabilities Newmans get, a limitation which is offset by the fact that for Humans it is optional.

Variety

Thanks to this ability, Humans can play as any of the two existing job classes *or* they can use a limited version of the Newman's "Force" super-ability. This super-ability is the reason Humans are often cited as "the variety race" and rightly so.

How to Use

There is no need to do anything to activate this ability - it is automatically applied and does not wear off.

Purpose

This ability makes it impossible for other players to even think of a reason to complain when a Human-playing player uses a particular job. This is beneficial for players who prefer not to deal with the hassle of "OMG Y R U A [x]!??!?! U SHLD B A [y]!!!"

Respectively:

[x] Hunter/Ranger/Force.
[y] Beast/Cast/Newman.

------------

So there you have it. I hope this educates those of you who are still doing things wrong.

(N.B.: Posted for a laugh. I expect this thread'll degenerate into a flamewar pretty quickly for some petty reason, but the rest of you can take this as-is and laugh along with it ^.^ )

Randomness
Nov 27, 2006, 06:24 PM
Sorry, but your info on Newman? Its completely off. The only bonus Newmans get aside from stats is using Creas.

Also, Humans do fine at Force, and are sturdier. You also make it sound like every Newman can automatically use techs, which is false. They must be a Force to do so. Its not an ability, its a class.

Finally, did you ever play PSO? HUnewearl.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 27, 2006, 06:28 PM
A+ guide, must-read for all players.

industrial
Nov 27, 2006, 06:28 PM
Your my hero but you forgot that Nanoblast works better the farther away you are from the other party members. Especially forces. Other than that... Brilliant!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: industrial on 2006-11-27 15:29 ]</font>

Pure-chan
Nov 27, 2006, 06:29 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:24, Randomness wrote:
Sorry, but your info on Newman? Its completely off. The only bonus Newmans get aside from stats is using Creas.

Also, Humans do fine at Force, and are sturdier. You also make it sound like every Newman can automatically use techs, which is false. They must be a Force to do so. Its not an ability, its a class.

*rummages around for memo about post being a joke...*

Oh yes, here you go: "Posted for a laugh. I expect this thread'll degenerate into a flamewar pretty quickly for some petty reason, but the rest of you can take this as-is and laugh along with it"

Cheers! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-11-27 15:31 ]</font>

Para
Nov 27, 2006, 06:30 PM
sarcasm meter is off the scale.

Stixx
I thought it was funny >.>;

happy_cricket
Um... I think you need to work on leveling up your SARCASM PA. Just a little.

Metempsychic
Nov 27, 2006, 06:31 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:20, Mikaga wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE:

It has also been rumoured that some Newmans run around with weapons they shouldn't be able to use, such as swords or ranged weapons that are not bows or handguns. *This is an incidence of hacking* and if you see anyone committing this most awful of offenses you should make sure to do the following:

• Post capitalized threads on both PSO-World and the game's Message Board about how the hacking situation is already horribly out of hand and everyone should quit.
• Laugh at them because the few zomg hackers!! that have used non-Force Newmans have turned out to be laughable in party situations.
• As with all other forms of hacking or game issue, DO NOT file a message through the game's Customer Support form. I know the GMs say that's what you're meant to do, but they're only trying to trick you! NEVER use that form!

...I'm hoping that this is satire.

pso123hrf
Nov 27, 2006, 06:33 PM
Dude:

THIS IS THE WORST GUIDE FOR NEWMANS

If you see a newman with a sword, that means they had a CLASS CHANGE TO HUNTER.

Everyone depends on a force to heal, and get pissed for them not healing you. THAT IS NOT THEIR ROLE. They may heal if they want, but their job is to attack like the rest of the 1 million hunters.

Randomness
Nov 27, 2006, 06:33 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:29, Pure-chan wrote:

*rummages around for memo about post being a joke...*

Oh yes, here you go: "Posted for a laugh. I expect this thread'll degenerate into a flamewar pretty quickly for some petty reason, but the rest of you can take this as-is and laugh along with it"

Cheers! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-11-27 15:31 ]</font>

Heh... I skipped to the newman section, and went into rant-mode too fast. Meh.

Genobee
Nov 27, 2006, 06:35 PM

HUnewearls where only good in PSO cause they could use lvl 25 techs, other wise their melee sucked.

ThunderChao
Nov 27, 2006, 06:35 PM
Wow. Thank you, I never knew about these abilities!
Lol.

Garnet_Moon
Nov 27, 2006, 06:36 PM
If I wasn't so hyper from all the sugar i've digested today i'd probably say something about the Newman category. Instead i'll just say I giggled.

Randomness
Nov 27, 2006, 06:38 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:35, Genobee wrote:

HUnewearls where only good in PSO cause they could use lvl 25 techs, other wise their melee sucked.

Actually, they capped at 20. And their melee was fine, S/D/J/Z, which balances them out against the other hunter types, assuming you look at each objectively, solely on their abilities alone.

Ryoki
Nov 27, 2006, 06:40 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:33, pso123hrf wrote:
Dude:

Everyone depends on a force to heal, and get pissed for them not healing you. THAT IS NOT THEIR ROLE. They may heal if they want, but their job is to attack like the rest of the 1 million hunters.

Lol...What is that smell...uh-oh! Gasoline! NOBODY START A FLAME WAR!

________
BOX VAPORIZERS (http://boxvaporizers.com)

RadiantLegend
Nov 27, 2006, 06:45 PM
Good read.

Choja
Nov 27, 2006, 06:46 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:36, Garnet_Moon wrote:
If I wasn't so hyper from all the sugar i've digested today i'd probably say something about the Newman category. Instead i'll just say I giggled.

Wait wait wait! Isn't it the other way around?
I'm a newman, so I'll use the force to bake me some cake. My awesome super power is ROCKIN'

Posting in a half sarcasm half fact thread~

EDIT: Sir, you forgot Giresta!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-11-27 15:48 ]</font>

Ryoki
Nov 27, 2006, 06:48 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:46, Choja wrote:

On 2006-11-27 15:36, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Wait wait wait! Isn't it the other way around?
I'm a newman, so I'll use the force to bake me some cake. My awesome super power is ROCKIN'

Posting in a half sarcasm half fact thread~

Cake...OH YEAH, I have that gourmat cake board!...eh...wait...something sweet...Damnit!

________
FORD SAF SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_SAF)

Garnet_Moon
Nov 27, 2006, 06:49 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:40, Ryoki wrote:

On 2006-11-27 15:33, pso123hrf wrote:
Dude:

Lol...What is that smell...uh-oh! Gasoline! NOBODY START A FLAME WAR!

I'd like to pretend pso123hrf will die in a horrible fashion in a traffic accident before thursday. God knows Fortechers are going to be the kings of asshatery.

"Waste my PP for heals when you can buy dimates? Clearly you're not seeing the numbers on my Damdiga."

"If you don't like the way this party works, leave. *spams Radiga*"

"Fine. *boots the hunter* I just killed all 7 mobs with one Megid. Screw you all, i'll take my password off when i'm at the boss and need you guys because of how horribly gimped we are vs them solo. *boots everybody else*"

<.<

God bless the hybrids who can Resta, S/D/J/Z, and crap Megid all over the place.

ZiG
Nov 27, 2006, 06:49 PM
I lol'd. But...

I lol'd more at pso123hrf taking it way too seriously.

I'm serious, that had me lol'ing. Idunno what to say, man...

Sychosis
Nov 27, 2006, 06:50 PM
Don't forget the eventual Giresta. Being able to bring someone back from the dead with majick makes you a God.

Therefore Newmans = God. As if that wasn't already clear.

Randomness
Nov 27, 2006, 06:51 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:49, Garnet_Moon wrote:

"Fine. *boots the hunter* I just killed all 7 mobs with one Megid. Screw you all, i'll take my password off when i'm at the boss and need you guys because of how horribly gimped we are vs them solo. *boots everybody else*"

God... De Ragan B soaked up WAY too many Digas, and I used a Retaride at the start of the battle, too.

UltraDeeDer
Nov 27, 2006, 06:52 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:20, Mikaga wrote:
...This includes curing them from:

• Freeze
• Stun
• Confusion
• Standing in the middle of De Ragan's inferno breath. Because there's nothing wrong with that and if the player in question dies, it was totally the Force's fault. Even if there isn't one in the party.

Hah, it is so, so true.

Garnet_Moon
Gods? hehe

Maybe Newmans just love playing with dead bodies?

D:

Eternal_Drake
GiResta will be useless, since anyone who dies will be kicked out of the party by the time the person gets the spare time to revive him.

ZiG
On 2006-11-27 15:50, Sychosis wrote:
Don't forget the eventual Giresta. Being able to bring someone back from the dead with majick makes you a God.

Worst. Spell. Ever.

No one should be dying, why even buy a spell that brings them back at all?
/sarcasm off

Lunais

Even the FOnewlitas?

/worship

Ryoki
Nov 27, 2006, 06:55 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:52, ZiG wrote:

Worst. Spell. Ever.

No one should be dying, why even buy a spell that brings them back at all?
/sarcasm off

I see a world with a Tech called GiBoota, which just skips a step in the reviving process.

________
BONG (http://glassbongs.org/)

Garnet_Moon
Nov 27, 2006, 06:57 PM
Nobody should be dying? Clearly you have no idea what spell is spammed in the HIVE, and other places on S Rank. The last room on Lab Recovery is a fun room, and that's just A-Rank... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

You can kiss most of your S Ranks good bye, unless you want to dump an ungodly amount of meseta onto dolls and refill them multiple times before the end of each block. Same For Moon Atomizers and the X variety. The spell is there, because it's going to be used. Often. lol

>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-27 15:58 ]</font>

ZiG
Nov 27, 2006, 06:57 PM
GiBoota... I'd buy that. Might even put it on a wand with Resta... light element? I want my +4% bonus to GiBoota...

ezcactus
Nov 27, 2006, 06:58 PM
The role of Newmans is to support the party by (a) being an effective HP battery and (b) Saving all status-inflicted players, so they are able to enjoy the game as intended. This includes curing them from:

• Freeze
• Stun
• Confusion

I love you.

"Dodge Flame Breath? No I never bought that skill disk. Now keep healing me while I spam Tornado Break."

Sychosis
Nov 27, 2006, 07:00 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:52, Eternal_Drake wrote:
GiResta will be useless, since anyone who dies will be kicked out of the party by the time the person gets the spare time to revive him.

Sometimes party leaders are stupid and don't understand that booting the dead guy and leaving an empty space WILL speed up the run.

On 2006-11-27 15:52, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Gods? hehe

Maybe Newmans just love playing with dead bodies?

D:

Who doesn't?

On 2006-11-27 15:52, Lunais wrote

Even the FOnewlitas?

/worship

Especially the FOnewlitas.

Thrash777
Nov 27, 2006, 07:09 PM
I like the fact that this topic CAN be useful; just do the complete opposite of what was said, and it makes perfect sense!

DizzyDi
Nov 27, 2006, 07:15 PM
It is so funny how NO MATTER HOW obvious a joke topic you make, there will always be the few who take it seriously and try to flame it.
It amazes me how that happens...Seriously.
Good read tho, I laughed.

VelosofLight
Nov 27, 2006, 07:28 PM
You're forgetting the Newman's super-awesome special deathmove of Ear Edge Razor! They'll slice ya to bits!

xzeekzx
Nov 27, 2006, 07:55 PM
This deserves a huge lol. Thank you for making me laugh lol... haha

KiteWolfwood
Nov 27, 2006, 07:55 PM
Getting better but still not legendary.

Gazette
Nov 27, 2006, 08:01 PM
You forgot some...

Beasts begin with the Reduced Depth Perception ability.
This allows them to wiff practically every other shot while still looking like they're pulling in big numbers.

Meanwhile Newmans get Paper Defense.
Meaning that anything short of a love tap will send them into yellow.

Doh42
Nov 27, 2006, 08:07 PM
Actually, you forgot nanoblast's best feature is definitly that handy "immune to knockback" power, which allows us to take ALL hits from Vil de Bear's and Kalbarawhatshisname spinning attacks, taking our 1597 HP aways faster than you can type "lol hlep!"

I also hate GiBarta because of it, but at least those will often kill OTHER players along with it ^-^;

Garnet_Moon
Nov 27, 2006, 08:09 PM
Doh42, that Vil de Bear suicide only works when there are 3 or more of them doing the same move, and you're caught in a corner by them. Even when I was trapped in said manner I walk away with a good chunk of health.

>.>

Ryoki
Nov 27, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-11-27 17:09, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Doh42, that Vil de Bear suicide only works when there are 3 or more of them doing the same move, and you're caught in a corner by them. Even when I was trapped in said manner I walk away with a good chunk of health.

>.>

I have Zeed. They don't hit me.

________
DEEPTHROAT (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Doh42
Nov 27, 2006, 08:17 PM
Maybe the Kaldabara's version is stronger, then, because he is infamous for one-shotting me from full heath with it. I know I usually just "evade" Vil de bear's because of my high EVP with the yellow kitty, but I can picture a Red Nanoblast getting owned (or if being hit from behind by hit)

Point remains, though; that immunity to knockback CAN work to our demise, I've seen it back-fire a few times in my 250 hours of playtime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit #1: Remembers, this is just to add a good laugh to the original post. Maybe I'm the only one who's been De-Kittified by bosses, but everytime it happens, I just laugh out loud and run back to the battle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Doh42 on 2006-11-27 17:19 ]</font>

Vergil_Sparda
Nov 27, 2006, 08:27 PM
I have about a little lense than 1600 HP and when I go in red NB and I'm attacking a Bill(F Bill)and does that infamous twinkle toes spin I usually evade spin one and get left with about 400-500.

Edg3
Nov 27, 2006, 08:31 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This thread is made of Win.

Nietzsche
Nov 27, 2006, 08:37 PM

i lol'd till i realised it was the truth

Shaia
Nov 27, 2006, 08:40 PM
How to Use

Male: During boss fights like De Ragan, initiate your transformation and then run around spamming cut-in chat macros such as "HULK SMASH" and "SHORYUKEN". Occasionally, for added effect, attack the boss.

Female: As soon as every gauge is filled, transform into Beast form and then bounce around the map doing your job as eye candy for all the other party members. Because they're all into glowing giant furries just as much as you and if they attempt to say otherwise, they're lying to themselves.

What a great post!!^^

Thank you very much for such a well-written, smart, very humorous post.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 27, 2006, 08:41 PM
Um, the newman section is pretty much correct. I wouldn't be caught dead touching a melee weapon, even as a newman ranger. Sega won't release any worthwhile exclusives that make it worth being a hybrid newman. Guntecher was *almost* good, until Sega made it lv 10 techs and not 20. What is the point of using lv10 techs? That would've been the only truely good hybrid class IMO. We can all hope for PSU EP2, right?

Maskim
Nov 27, 2006, 08:44 PM
CAST: SUV

The ability of choice for all soccer moms out there, the SUV causes a real time weapons change and attacks enemies' weak point for massive damage.

Variety

Contradictory to popular belief, there is only one SUV in the game, called "Grom Buster". The game has other names for it including "IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZER". This name was originally thought to be something the thousands of annoying Casts shouted deliberately but it has been discovered that initiating an SUV attack automatically causes a chat bubble containing the phrase.

How to Use

In order to most effectively use an SUV attack, run straight into the face of a group of enemies (even if there are clipping issues, you might not be close enough) and initiate the attack by pressing both attack buttons/keys at the same time. If the enemies trip over sideways thus dodging the attack, congratulations! You can rest assured you used your SUV as you were meant to.

Purpose

The SUV has one use and one use alone: To get the killing hit from notorious groups of enemies, rappies and boss monsters. When mastered, any Cast can effectively and efficiently fire their SUV and ensure that they get the 50% experience point bonus from whichever monster or group of that they choose. So long as there isn't another Cast around doing the same thing.

(Protip: Even if you have a fully charged SUV in Block 1, save it! It doesn't matter that you could fire it 2~3 times before the desired end-of-mission battle and still be guaranteed of having one charged by then. You should DEFINITELY keep a full gauge for 3 blocks just to be on the safe side.)

------------

Beast: Nanoblast

The chosen ability of all furries. A beast grows dramatically in size (anything from "a little taller" for the silly large beasts to "about four times taller" for all the awesomest awesome of awesome loli beasts. Of awesome. Because lolis are awesome and the other 20% of the playerbase is stupid.)

Variety

Beyond the size change, Beasts can change into one of four neon colours: Yellow, Pink, Purple, and some colour nobody ever sees for some reason. They also glow like a halogen bulb, which is unfortunate because it completely detracts from the intention of becoming an awesome furry (which is meant to be the entire point. Stupid Sega for ruining furries. How dare they. I'm gonna quit now.)

How to Use

------------

Newman: Force

Ask any player "SUV? Nanoblast? What do Newmans get?" and they'll tell you "Newmans get to be Forces." -- If true, this is an important piece of information that almost the entire playerbase overlooks.

The ability to become a Force is one of the largest misunderstandings that still exists within Phantasy Star Universe. It is actually (almost) exclusive to the Newman race. Explanation below.

Variety

The "Force" super-ability grants all Newmans the power to use two special moves: "Resta" and "Reverser". Additionally, they get a few pretty fireworks but any Newmans caught doing this are negatively affecting the party and should be kicked out of it faster than people who bite it without a Scape Doll.

How to Use

Unlike the super-abilities listed above for Casts and Beasts, the "Force" super-ability is passive and automatic. This means that not only is Force granted to Newmans, but every Newman is a Force.

Purpose

• Freeze
• Stun
• Confusion

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

------------

Human: Freedom

Like the Newman super-ability, this is passive and automatically applied. It also grants a nerfed version of the Force capabilities Newmans get, a limitation which is offset by the fact that for Humans it is optional.

Variety

Thanks to this ability, Humans can play as any of the two existing job classes *or* they can use a limited version of the Newman's "Force" super-ability. This super-ability is the reason Humans are often cited as "the variety race" and rightly so.

How to Use

There is no need to do anything to activate this ability - it is automatically applied and does not wear off.

Purpose

This ability makes it impossible for other players to even think of a reason to complain when a Human-playing player uses a particular job. This is beneficial for players who prefer not to deal with the hassle of "OMG Y R U A [x]!??!?! U SHLD B A [y]!!!"

Respectively:

[x] Hunter/Ranger/Force.
[y] Beast/Cast/Newman.

------------

So there you have it. I hope this educates those of you who are still doing things wrong.

(N.B.: Posted for a laugh. I expect this thread'll degenerate into a flamewar pretty quickly for some petty reason, but the rest of you can take this as-is and laugh along with it ^.^ )

LOL. Very nice Mikaga. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nani-chan
Nov 27, 2006, 09:06 PM
Upon creation Humans and Newmans can choose to be in special club called B&C Envy. (Usually humans)

This club has a constant effect called "Voice of the Nerf Bat". Even though H&Ns have bonuses to hybrid classes, get crea weapons and make godly forces; they still want a super flashy animation that rivals SUVs and nanoblasting.

Of course they want similiar abilities without the negatives of these abilities. For example the negatives of SUVS needing a armor with extra slot (which is less than 1/4th available armor) or nanoblasters unable to cure themselves are lame.

Zorafim
Nov 27, 2006, 09:10 PM
Nice post, it will really help me with my time on PSU.

AnamanaAU
Nov 27, 2006, 11:56 PM
You forgot to mention that using an SUV instantly puts party members into angsty whiner mode. ZOMG NO EXP FOR ME *CRY*

VelosofLight
Nov 27, 2006, 11:58 PM
Heh, I wish, Jubei. When I get ready to fire my Grom Buster, all the enemies tend to just make a dash for me and get too close to actually be in the path of my buster. So yeah, it does nothing. And then I go 'ZOMFGWTFHAX!' and kick the Force in the nuts.

VanHalen
Nov 28, 2006, 12:09 AM
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

sir thats called a newman hunter and a newman ranger you know when you switch jobs not a hacker but besides that your information is pretty good i laughed at the thing you said about SUV weapons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-27 21:11 ]</font>

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 12:10 AM
Oh my god. VanHalen, I think you just gave me a brain anneurism. ; ;

Blitzkommando
Nov 28, 2006, 12:14 AM
Damn straight, OP, damn straight!

VanHalen
Nov 28, 2006, 12:15 AM
On 2006-11-27 21:10, VelosofLight wrote:
Oh my god. VanHalen, I think you just gave me a brain anneurism. ; ;

dude why do you always pick on me lol you always catch me late when i should be asleep lol

tetsuo_3035
Nov 28, 2006, 12:45 AM
so true...so true

PaladinRPG
Nov 28, 2006, 12:53 AM
On 2006-11-27 17:17, Doh42 wrote:
Edit #1: Remembers, this is just to add a good laugh to the original post. Maybe I'm the only one who's been De-Kittified by bosses, but everytime it happens, I just laugh out loud and run back to the battle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

De-Kittified? Hehe... I think I'm going to remember that one for next time! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 12:54 AM
I can't wait to get my Nanoblast so I can face humiliating defeat as well!

Invisus
Nov 28, 2006, 12:59 AM
Am I the only person that loves these posts? Not because the OP is funny, NOOOOO, but because how many people following the OP go crazy with "OMFG U NEWB DAT IS TOTELY WRENG I KANT BELIV U, LEMME POST TEH RITE INFOZ SO PPLZ THINK I R TEHKEWL." How can you POSSIBLY read this and think the person is being serious. Seriously...

AC9breaker
Nov 28, 2006, 01:03 AM
tldr

MaximusLight
Nov 28, 2006, 01:03 AM
nothing personal but this should be in FKL, random near pointless jokes belong there just so you know.

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 01:05 AM
On 2006-11-27 22:03, AC9breaker wrote:
tldr

You don't know what you're missing.

tetsuo_3035
Nov 28, 2006, 01:05 AM
next we should do the class instructions, like how hunters should always stand in front of thigns to hit them, and rangers should stand righ tin the middle so they get the shit beat our of them trying to help out the hunters, also we should talk about forces and how they should never use their attack techs because they suck nutsack and do nothing at all elemental shit is wat rangers are for

juno-6
Nov 28, 2006, 02:54 AM
man, im always surprised by how many idiots end up actually trying to correct thredstarters on these kind of posts, lol. btw....i heard this was getting published as part of the official bradygames strategy guide to be sold in toys r us' n' gamestops throughout the world. SWEET!

ZiG
Nov 28, 2006, 03:18 AM
Hey, it wouldn't be much different than the current Brady Games PSU strat guide...

Blu_Swade
Nov 28, 2006, 04:20 AM
wow, this thread is so informative, I had no idea that I was a hacker, it's a good thing I just switched my newman to force, I just couldn't live with my hacker-self... I'm so disapointed in me...
Seriously though; truly magnificent, my friend, you've my sincerest plaudits.
Yoush.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 28, 2006, 05:08 AM
Should be added, Female Nanoblasters MUST walk for their sexy walk turns on their fellow team mates.

-Ryuki-
Nov 28, 2006, 05:14 AM
Hey, I think he did just fine. Leave it at that, ne?

Shadow_Wing
Nov 28, 2006, 05:15 AM
LIES! it's not enough! =p

Shoryu
Nov 28, 2006, 05:38 AM
Beast Hunters : Your job is to nanoblast while the dragon is flying in the air, curse at him, then when he lands stand directly under his face and spam rising strike over and over, while yelling for someone to heal you. Even if there are no forces in the party.

etlitch
Nov 28, 2006, 08:34 AM
The newman race speciality is that: They get elf ears. Female humans(the real ones, not in-game) dig elf ears so newmans are most suited for the job classified as "e-pimp".

Shinnaki
Nov 28, 2006, 08:39 AM
IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!

Oo
O =======ZABOOOOOOOB======))))

Dhylec
Nov 28, 2006, 09:08 AM
well, i think the thread has enjoyed it's time here..
let's continue in fkl ;3

Moo2u
Nov 28, 2006, 01:59 PM
Now, more than ever...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/WantYou.jpg

ColonelPiFace
Nov 28, 2006, 03:19 PM
stop arguing . can't you see it will go on forever. *pull out AK-7 and misshandles it shooting self and 8 others*

Tact
Nov 28, 2006, 03:54 PM
Hm.

What's an AK-7? Less power than the famous AK-47? Does it shoot packing peanuts or something?

MaximusLight
Nov 28, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-11-28 10:59, Moo2u wrote:
Now, more than ever...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/WantYou.jpg

That always brings a smile to my face... ahh.

BREAK OUT THE PEANUTBUTTER SQUAD STAT!

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 28, 2006, 04:48 PM
On 2006-11-28 12:54, Tact wrote:
Hm.

What's an AK-7? Less power than the famous AK-47? Does it shoot packing peanuts or something?

Well, AK-7 is two things.

First, it's the band AK7 (http://www.roots-archives.com/artist/667).

Second, it's Adenylate Kinase 7 (http://www.dsi.univ-paris5.fr/genatlas/fiche.php?symbol=AK7) which should be a gene.

So I guess killing people with bad music or muscular tissue ;(

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 29, 2006, 06:24 PM
>_>;;

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 29, 2006, 06:30 PM
Oh no, I'm not reading that again Shligger.

An AK-7 is when Andrei Kirilenko, AK-47, breaks his leg.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 29, 2006, 06:33 PM
Pfft, I'll take my muscle tissue over that.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 29, 2006, 06:34 PM
Broken leg is muscle tissue, around the broken bone.

Sgt_Shligger
Nov 29, 2006, 06:36 PM
I still have music >_>;;

ColonelPiFace
Dec 5, 2006, 07:51 PM
it is the music and the genehahahahaha

DikkyRay
Dec 5, 2006, 08:06 PM
i laughed so hard i thought my dad was going to yell at me from the other room

astuarlen
Dec 5, 2006, 09:05 PM
The super-abilities of all four races, explained.

All Asians have ninja powers.

Moo2u
Dec 5, 2006, 11:06 PM
On 2006-12-05 18:05, astuarlen wrote:

The super-abilities of all four races, explained.

All Asians have ninja powers.

Fact

PIT
Dec 6, 2006, 12:30 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/vandelay7/homeless/87755bd4.jpg