PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get booted for no reason occasionally?

Carnage781
Nov 27, 2006, 06:31 PM
ppl are just douschebags >_<

BioWarrior
Nov 27, 2006, 06:36 PM
yep, in a moatoob mission right at the end without saying a word or any complaints from when i joined i got kicked lol

Garnet_Moon
Nov 27, 2006, 06:37 PM
I couldn't tell you if I got booted today because 99% of all missions on all the planets where locked.

WTF is the deal? Did I miss something?

I only got one level today. My Beast got 5 levels a day... what happened to the days everybody was friendly? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-27 15:38 ]</font>

Sychosis
Nov 27, 2006, 06:39 PM
OMGWTFBBQ?

Midicronica
Nov 27, 2006, 06:43 PM
Nope, I don't join random parties.

Carnage781
Nov 27, 2006, 06:52 PM
i join random too and get booted, just my luck heh

as for all locked, i dunno

Numnuttz
Nov 27, 2006, 07:03 PM
yup i have been booted as well. funny thing is a guy entered before i did and he got booted as well. soon after i got booted the game became locked. im gussin he and his friend wanted to solo regan.

Pandatron
Nov 27, 2006, 07:03 PM
I haven't been booted for no reason as of yet.
Though i have been booted due to lack of reason or logic of the sitution, far too many stupid reasons to list x.x.

industrial
Nov 27, 2006, 08:09 PM
I got booted on my force when a level 19 hunter insta-died while taking a fire bath on B-dragon. That counts as "no-reason" right?

happy_cricket
Nov 27, 2006, 09:09 PM
I've been booted due to die with scape.

I've also been booted due to leader-too-lazy-to-denote-prereqs-in comment.

Wallin
Nov 27, 2006, 09:13 PM
On 2006-11-27 15:37, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I couldn't tell you if I got booted today because 99% of all missions on all the planets where locked.

WTF is the deal? Did I miss something?

Seriously, locked games should just be taken off the list or put at the very back of all the other games or something... the number of them is outrageous and annoying.

People who are worried about there not being enough interest and players on PSU are misinformed - there are lots and lots of people playing PSU, it's just that you never see 95% of them because they're all in locked rooms.

ChocoboChad
Nov 27, 2006, 09:32 PM
Yeah. It's those people that don't lock their games when they're solo'ing. They just boot me right when I join.
Just annoying. They should die. :/

^Yuh, I'm not serious.

b3n
Nov 27, 2006, 09:44 PM
I only get booted by people who know me for spamming. Which is a lot of people. OMGWTFBBQ.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 27, 2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I like when sombody is in a C game running thru to get to another level, leaves the game unlocked so people can join and then when you join they boot you.

thats what upsets me, if you dont want sombody to join lock the freakin game!!!

has happened to me a few times, im not talking about joining a legit low lvl game, I mean a high lvl thats running thru to get to another lvl.

I always say hi and everything.

Last time this happened, I join and I say "hi" the guy just says "hi and bye" then boots me.

WTF? Lock your game if you dont want people to join its that easy.

MayLee
Nov 27, 2006, 11:32 PM
I only got booted once, it was my second time playing I was level 10 and I was in the Luck. Gone to Liner line in the Colony cut down my enemies with Foi and when the items dropped..BOOT

BioWarrior
Nov 29, 2006, 03:58 PM
Heres a good one for you all, got invited to a PSOW group recently, and oh whats this? someones friend is online now? POOF I get kicked, nice to see the PSOW community on PC/PS2 is slowly reverting to how it was in PSO >.> all we need know is obscene stuff spammed in every populated area.

Stixx
Nov 29, 2006, 03:59 PM
I've only gotten kicked once. It was at the end of a mission after we had gotten our rewards and everything and the leader just kicked me from the party. I'm actually grateful though because through a very strange chain of events, I wound up meeting one of my best friends ingame as a result.

Eulogy21
Nov 29, 2006, 04:16 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:32, ChocoboChad wrote:
Yeah. It's those people that don't lock their games when they're solo'ing. They just boot me right when I join.
Just annoying. They should die. :/

^Yuh, I'm not serious.

Same thing happened to me in Neudiaz. The person did not say a word and just booted me. It's truly annoying and it could've been prevented if he P.W. his solo game.