PDA

View Full Version : Lkie OMFG let's make an FKL Paper and Pen RP using Google'd

Shadowpawn
Nov 27, 2006, 06:31 PM
I kinda had a feeling something was up with the killer 7. Switching personality AND bodies did seem a little odd. So to find out that they are dead makes a bit more sense, but in do so it brought up some more questions?

When Emir gets up to the roof and shoots the red shirt clone of himself (therefore closing his mind's eye) and the clone kills himself it got to me to think...did Emir kill himself after completing his mission or is this a metaphor for saying that he's shun the Killer 7 personas from his mind.

Also, in the letter the pigeons give you it's stated that Harmon and Emir met when he was a student at the school. Young Harmon says that Old Harmon's body was found at the school locked up in a safe. Does that mean that before Emir even became 13 that he had already killed the leader of the Killer 7 and didn't realize it?

Also, does anyone else think that since Emir's Killer 7 was just his own illusion that the Heaven Smilies are also an illusion as well and that Emir is in fact just killing innocent people that get in his way.? It would make even more sense, the whole HS thing seems a bit out there. Who's to say that Emir isn't simply being used as a tool by the U.S. execute certain persons that the U.S. deems a threat and they exploit this effective killer by taking advantage of his personality disorder and other mental illnesses.

One more thing, who IS Harmon Smith? Does he exist or not, you met both Old and Young Harmon in Emir's life time and both are purposed as the same person. This is a paradox, one made even more complicated by the fact that YHS kills OHS and Kun Lung (sp?). Even stranger is that fact that YHS becomes OHS in the future and the same story unfolds. Maybe Harmon Smith and Kun Lung only exist in Emir's head and are representations of God and Satan (or some other Good and Evil concept.)

Your thoughts?

Tact
Nov 27, 2006, 06:32 PM
Uh...no? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shadowpawn
Nov 27, 2006, 06:34 PM
Looks like someone didn't read the topic body...>_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 27, 2006, 06:49 PM
So everybody go PM Eihwaz (again!)?

Ask about Bako, Bebop game, and Killer 7

Mixfortune
Nov 28, 2006, 12:30 AM
On 2006-11-27 15:34, Shadowpawn wrote:
Looks like someone didn't read the topic body...>_>

Uh...no? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Moo2u
Nov 28, 2006, 01:36 AM
I choose not to read. It's a choise.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 28, 2006, 01:51 AM
On 2006-11-27 22:36, Moo2u wrote:
I choose not to read. It's a choise.

But people close caption every TV show there is for those readers!

Shattered_weasel
Nov 28, 2006, 06:34 AM
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/killer7_plot.txt

Killer 7 will always go down as one of my favorite games EVAR!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shattered_weasel on 2006-11-28 05:21 ]</font>

Funkomatic
Nov 28, 2006, 07:32 AM
Never happened to play the game, but I have been told it is highly entertaining.