PDA

View Full Version : PSU SUX LOL

PJ
Nov 27, 2006, 07:43 PM
hay guys, peej agan

cancel ur gls, and make st bankrupt. cant spell stupid without st lolololololol jp hav mor stoof than us so thes gam is teh suxxorz if u disagree gtfo lol

Jesus Christ, it's ok to hate the game. Just cancel your GL and stop posting about how terrible it is on a Phantasy Star fansite.

If part of cancelling your GL is some ellaborate plot to make ST care, well, they already care. They just won't care about you.

Also, PSU's only been out for a month. And there are already elitist players on the NA/EU server. Now, for serious, either shut the fuck up, or get the fuck out. "Humans suck cause they don't have fantoobistamazinglawesoizzle ears that are different." Those people are annoying too. Combining the 2, sadly, is also existant.

DikkyRay
Nov 27, 2006, 07:50 PM
this made me laugh XD but you do bring up a point... Its kinda like people going OMG SEGA THE HAXING IS TERRIBLE MAKE IT STOP on psow... like ppl from sega will actually read that...

Dek
Nov 27, 2006, 09:12 PM
On 2006-11-27 16:43, PJ wrote:
Also, PSU's only been out for a month. And there are already elitist players on the NA/EU server. Now, for serious, either shut the fuck up, or get the fuck out. "Humans suck cause they don't have fantoobistamazinglawesoizzle ears that are different." Those people are annoying too. Combining the 2, sadly, is also existant.

For whatever reason, when I was reading that, I was reminded of the famous quote from Dracula...

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But yeah. It does suck that those kind of hypocrites exist...

Dre_o
Nov 27, 2006, 10:08 PM
You know PJ, I fully agree.....I say we kill them ALL....but....that's just the absolute way to solve that problem. There are less absolute and MUCH more rational ways to deal with it but...well...novices aren't rational, so why treat them with rational thought?

Skuda
Nov 27, 2006, 10:39 PM
yes, can people like this all go jump into a molten crater?

Elitists can ruin the fun of the game u_u

Shigecki
Nov 27, 2006, 10:52 PM
Yes the complaining about a game is kind getting tiresome, but why do you care so much? I've read a reply from you on about every complaint thread that has been posted. Who cares? If they want to complain, let them. This is a rant area. Not sure why any of these rants are on a Phantasy Star fansite. I think they just need a place to vent with others that feel the same way. That's what this area is for. Maybe you shouldn't read any of their posts if they bother you so much.

It should be obvious that complaining about someone complaining doesn't make it stop. Be the bigger man and just let it go.

As far as the elitist players goes. I play on the 360 and haven't come across anyone that resemble that. I don't know which platform you play on. Might be worse on the PS2/PC platform. Hope you find better players to run with.

MaximusLight
Nov 27, 2006, 10:53 PM
On 2006-11-27 19:39, Skuda wrote:
yes, can people like this all go jump into a molten crater?

Elitists can ruin the fun of the game u_u

They suck eggs.

Saiffy
Nov 27, 2006, 11:01 PM
On 2006-11-27 19:52, Shigecki wrote:
It should be obvious that complaining about someone complaining doesn't make it stop. Be the bigger man and just let it go.

Complaining about someone complaining about people complaining about a game that nobody will ever be 100% pleased with cause they'll always find something stupid to bitch about.

Oh well, it was your neverending fucking cycle

and before you reply again, "be the bigger man"(lol on the internet, btw). Oh well, you probably will try to reply, cause of some fucked up double standard.

MaximusLight
Nov 28, 2006, 12:04 AM
On 2006-11-27 20:01, Saiffy wrote:

On 2006-11-27 19:52, Shigecki wrote:

Complaining about someone complaining about people complaining about a game that nobody will ever be 100% pleased with cause they'll always find something stupid to bitch about.

Oh well, it was your neverending fucking cycle

and before you reply again, "be the bigger man"(lol on the internet, btw). Oh well, you probably will try to reply, cause of some fucked up double standard.

Yesh guys, calm down doen this is Rants we go here to get it off of our chests must of the time, no need to be so harsh.

Solstis
Nov 28, 2006, 12:38 AM
Honestly... I don't like humans because I think that their ears are boring.

Mixfortune
Nov 28, 2006, 12:42 AM
Let's not flamebait, thanks.