PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 users

Destinea
Nov 27, 2006, 09:27 PM
anyone that is on xbox36o, do you have any problems logging in on mondays? same the is happening to me now that happened last monday. It wont let me on and it's telling me, could not connect to phantasy star servers. The server maybe undergoing maintenance. please check the phantasy star universe offical site for maintenance information. I checked the site and it doesn't say anything about maintenance and all servers are up. I dont think its my dsl connection because I just got done playing FFXi and had no problems, all my lights are lite on my dsl modem, I even tested my network connection via xbox360 and it all passed.

thanks
destinea

McLaughlin
Nov 27, 2006, 09:32 PM
I never have any problems O_o

gapzi11a
Nov 27, 2006, 09:44 PM
I've never experienced this problem. It sometimes takes me a couple tries to log in because I get that interupt error, but thats about it.

Destinea
Nov 27, 2006, 09:53 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:32, Zeta wrote:
I never have any problems O_o

I think it might be my dsl connection, not only am I having problems as stated in my first post, my interent explorer is loading pages real slow, or wont load them at all,I tried to log into FFxi via my PC and got a message cannot connect to server, but when i hit the retry button I get on. I have logged on and off 3 times in a row and not having that problem now but still cant get on PSU via xbox360. since Im having problems with xbox360 and my PC this is not a phantasy star problem, but my connection problem. I wonder if the phone company which is my DSl provider is doing somekind of mainatance which will let me somewhat use it?
I hope this is not what I have to look forward to on mondays (lol) PSU is such a refreshing change to the daily grind of FFXi
thanks
destinea

Destinea
Nov 27, 2006, 09:55 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:44, gapzi11a wrote:
I've never experienced this problem. It sometimes takes me a couple tries to log in because I get that interupt error, but thats about it.

oh i get your problem all the time

Midicronica
Nov 27, 2006, 10:19 PM
Yeah, like stated above, I just get trouble logging in a few times. Perhaps you try consulting Microsoft or Sega with your problem or someone on the board will come and lend their knowledge.

McLaughlin
Nov 27, 2006, 10:22 PM
The way to get around the Interupt Server Request error is to set your Primary DNS to 4.2.2.1 and your Secondary DNS to 4.2.2.2 (both are accessed from the System Blade). Or so the Announcements say. I refuse to change my DNS to fix Sega's problem.

I've no clue what would cause you grief on Mondays though O_o

Destinea
Nov 27, 2006, 10:38 PM
thanks everyone for your input, this is really strange thing to happen, but Im on now. and about the same time I was able to get on last monday.

thanks
destinea

XHunter
Nov 27, 2006, 10:46 PM
Well on a late side note maybe your dsl connections does like a weekly thing on mondays like tiny fixes, i know sometimes a connection will go down or just slow as anything cause there running some maintence. But yea....cool that you got on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MayLee
Nov 27, 2006, 10:47 PM
On 2006-11-27 18:55, Destinea wrote:

On 2006-11-27 18:44, gapzi11a wrote:

oh i get your problem all the time

That's the only problem I get.

Numnuttz
Nov 27, 2006, 11:23 PM
i have problems loggin in almost all the time. i really dont think Sega fixed it. i still have to disconnect and do the old way to log in at times.