PDA

View Full Version : I Give Resta!

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Nov 27, 2006, 10:12 PM
Well, I am slowly talking my parents to spare the money to get the online thing for PSU, promising that I will pay them back as soon as I get the money, adn I have decided to bew a force male with the name I Give Resta!
I am doing this so that hopefully I can go inter higher ranked servers, thereof getting me leveled faster. And I am going to, infact, only hit the boss and only give resta. I will not die at all since I will keep 5 wands, all with rest and foie which will last me through the whole thing, and if it doesn't than hopefully my team mates will spare me some gold or another wand or force weapon which will in turn let me continue giving resta, so this way I level up faster and I give the group resta.

So, if any of you guys see me (XBOX360 by the way) and you are a higher level character, than please allow me to stay in your server, I will be nothing but help. And you will also have the change to give a newb some free shit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well anywho, this is just a headsup. Thank you!

Gazette
Nov 27, 2006, 10:13 PM
Giving resta at your first party... for shame.

Ether
Nov 27, 2006, 10:16 PM
You cant really power level like this in PSU. Level 5 monsters give about 8 exp, and level 25 give about 20

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Nov 27, 2006, 10:18 PM
It is still better than 8 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Anywho, off to do homework.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Nov 27, 2006, 10:18 PM
Oh, and I also help my team mates since I know some forces are jackasses and do nothing to help the team out. And I will be one of those who do.

Nietzsche
Nov 27, 2006, 10:22 PM
Giving resta at your first party... for shame.

no kidding, how many drinks after dinner did it take for you to give me resta gaz? i lost count after like 5

Gazette
Nov 27, 2006, 10:23 PM
Ether's pretty much right.
Each level is restricted and at level 1 you're severely limited.

You won't find too many high levels in C ranks, and the need for resta really won't be too great early on since mates pretty much cover your healing needs.

Aside from that, at 30 PP casting resta is a drain on even the lowest tier rods.
Still, that's a good mentality to have when becoming a force.
Good luck to you.

---
Easy now, lol.
I don't swing that way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-11-27 19:25 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Nov 27, 2006, 10:28 PM
That is a realy silly name, please give your force a better name as silly names interfere with my precious sense of detachment.

Guitarsmasher
Nov 27, 2006, 11:06 PM
casting resta at appropriate times and fighting monsters is way more efficient than just hitting a boss, youll give in to the temptation to chuck a diga at a lvl 5 monster by the time youre lvl 10, guaranteed. you cant resist teh powah