PDA

View Full Version : Update soon?

Zoronius
Nov 27, 2006, 11:13 PM
Is the update really gonna be this Thursday or Friday?

Xbob
You can bet your ugly face on it.

ChocoboChad
That's what I've been hearing.

Hopefully, it'll be next week. Don't ask why. <_<

Kent
Nov 27, 2006, 11:14 PM
If anyone knew, it'd be posted on 1up.com, just like last time (for whatever reason).

So we don't know yet.

AeraLure
Nov 27, 2006, 11:16 PM
Silence is the word so far, so frankly, I am kind of doubting it. I would like to be wrong and you can quote me. I am frequently wrong so let's hope I am again, huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Realmz
Nov 27, 2006, 11:33 PM
we'll be getting at least one more update before dec 15

at least thats what we were promised

Inspektahdek
Nov 27, 2006, 11:34 PM
On 2006-11-27 20:33, Realmz wrote:

who promised that?

MayLee
Nov 27, 2006, 11:34 PM
I hope it's buffs, new clothes and a update in weapons or classes.

EphekZ
Nov 27, 2006, 11:35 PM
On 2006-11-27 20:34, Inspektahdek wrote:

On 2006-11-27 20:33, Realmz wrote:

who promised that?

clumsyorchid.

Kimil
Nov 27, 2006, 11:36 PM
Lol, still at lvl 20, so this wont effect me... unless.... Shifta and Deband, that could help

XHunter
Nov 27, 2006, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty sure thats what it all is....and some new missions/Guardian missions.

Choja
Nov 27, 2006, 11:40 PM
Bi-weekly is still a good update schdule. I'll be laughing while I build a Rank-A Grenade Launcher. HAHAHAHAcoughHAHAHA

VelosofLight
Nov 27, 2006, 11:42 PM
So, what element are you setting your grenade launcher to? I'm still on the fence about mine.

Choja
Nov 27, 2006, 11:48 PM
On 2006-11-27 20:42, VelosofLight wrote:
So, what element are you setting your grenade launcher to? I'm still on the fence about mine.

More like giving it to a friend. Besides, you don't see newmans toting crossbows and wands at the same time. Wait, you do? DAMN IT.

Pandatron
Nov 27, 2006, 11:53 PM
Haha yes children spread the rumors xD.

Though personally since there wasn't one last week i'm going to assume there's one this week likewise i'm going to assume i need to make another 150k by this wednesday so i can be prepared for updates Thursday/Friday. x.x.

VelosofLight
Nov 27, 2006, 11:56 PM
Well great, now I still don't know what to set my damned 'nade launcher to once I get it...

AkiraXxx
Nov 28, 2006, 12:04 AM
Hopefully the next update isnt on the 14th. Bcause the 15th is when most people's account expires. Sega trying to leech another 10$ outa people lol. So cross ur fingers for this thursday.

Choja
Nov 28, 2006, 12:37 AM
Set your phasers to stun, our laser cannons are better than ze SUVs, sir! and they make great popsicles.
Wait until Wednesday for actual evidence/lack of in 1UP, okay?

Arieta
Nov 28, 2006, 03:51 AM
Well they did say that the updates would be on time with the JP updates. We got our 1st update a month later like the JP's (least I think it was a month). And they got their 2nd update two weeks after the first, so we "should" get it this week.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 28, 2006, 04:05 AM
They said the opposite actually.

Dont use the jp time line as a guide but more of a hint of whats to come.

Meaning it should be similar but in no way did the guarentee it would be the same.

So far its been the same, and I have no reason to think otherwise. They however stated that wont always be true.

Indeed before the 14th we have an update guarenteed. I hope its this week tho as I need new spells bad :/

SpishackCola
Nov 28, 2006, 04:08 AM
I wouldn't hold your breath for this week. Don't be surprised if Sega holds out until the 14th to give the Euros 3 weeks of playtime like they gave us before the first update.

Arieta
Nov 28, 2006, 04:08 AM
I hope it's this week as well since lot of people are just tiddling their thumbs waiting to finally use expert classes and actually play the game. Instead of the basic classes. They better not make us wait till the 14th, I don't really feel like getting one update a month while the JP players are getting like two updates a week now it seems.

Arieta
Nov 28, 2006, 04:10 AM
If it doesn't come out till the 14th there's no reason to play the game till it comes out. There's nothing to do because it's to easy to max these basic jobs and getting to 50 isn't that hard. I've done it twice now.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 28, 2006, 04:16 AM
Almost at 50 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif if you have 2 50's you should probably take a break.

Last I check im at like 180 hours or somthing aboslutly obscene like that (some/alot of it is idle time tho) and I feel bad when I see that.

Remember there is a sun out there!

AlMcFly
Nov 28, 2006, 04:20 AM
Whenever it comes, I'm hoping for new cast parts ;P.

Arieta
Nov 28, 2006, 04:22 AM
Well I've been playing less, but I still want to be ready for the patch since it's going to use all my money just to upgrade my armor and weapons. Money just goes "poof" when you're synthing, even more so when I need to upgrade every weapon I have to 8*'s and hope they don't fail and get good element %'s. Then there's armor which I know will cost 210k or more if i plan to get the 8* armor.

I don't mind playing, I just hate playing when there's no progress to be made. 0 exp, 0 job exp.. With the expert classes it'll take a lot of exp and mission points to even get those up to max, so it'll keep me busy.

And I want more clothes and my expert classes already damnit =Þ

ChrisKo
Nov 28, 2006, 10:26 AM
This topic is not ment to bash PSU in anyway, as I love the game very much. I did all the research before I purchased it etc etc, but I do not understand how some of you guys find the willpower to continue to play during content downtime, like we are currently experiencing...

I am in no way trying to brag. I have had a lvl 48 Cast with 10 hunter 10 ranger: Single, and dual dagger/saber photon art maxed. Longsword the same. Dual handgun and single handgun bullets currently all at 18. I have around 800k mesetta, and enough materials to craft about 40 A rank weapons... Even made a Human got him to 25 Force 6.

My question is HOW can some of you play the same missions over and over with your characters completly maxed, even more so than mine. I guess I just competly fail to see the fun in it, even though I have a dozen or more people to group with at almost anytime during the day/night.

Someone enlighten me as to how you keep from falling into the void or bordum. Thanks.

Ludamec
Nov 28, 2006, 10:31 AM
Only if you enlighten me on how the hell you have 800k meseta saved up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, I mean really...I'd love to have that much saved for the next update...

ChrisKo
Nov 28, 2006, 10:35 AM
I love how the moderators merged me with this topic. THX a bunch....

mogshaz
Nov 28, 2006, 10:45 AM
On 2006-11-28 07:26, ChrisKo wrote:
This topic is not ment to bash PSU in anyway, as I love the game very much. I did all the research before I purchased it etc etc, but I do not understand how some of you guys find the willpower to continue to play during content downtime, like we are currently experiencing...

I am in no way trying to brag. I have had a lvl 48 Cast with 10 hunter 10 ranger: Single, and dual dagger/saber photon art maxed. Longsword the same. Dual handgun and single handgun bullets currently all at 18. I have around 800k mesetta, and enough materials to craft about 40 A rank weapons... Even made a Human got him to 25 Force 6.

My question is HOW can some of you play the same missions over and over with your characters completly maxed, even more so than mine. I guess I just competly fail to see the fun in it, even though I have a dozen or more people to group with at almost anytime during the day/night.

Someone enlighten me as to how you keep from falling into the void or bordum. Thanks.

Maybe, alot of PSU fans really, really, really, really, like running through the same rooms over and over again? I don't know. I don't mind the lack of variety as much as i mind the fact that its driving off other players. when there are only 5 dudes on a server it get hard to put together a 6 man team.

princejake2
Nov 28, 2006, 10:50 AM
I'm lv 43 with all PAs capped, as well as HU capped and FO at 4, and I'm not bored yet. Gonna try capping FO and RA, and save up a ton of cash.

About the 1up.com thing - they didn't announce our first update until the day before IIRC, so don't start doubting yet.

ChrisKo
Nov 28, 2006, 10:51 AM
Mogshaz im gona reply to your post in my "How you break up the bordum?".