PDA

View Full Version : Best New Armor

DarkSeph
Nov 28, 2006, 12:15 AM
Ok, so to whoever gives me the advice, thanx in advance! I am a level 35 Force and am in need of new armor badly! I'm willing to pay for it in one of your shops or just some advice on a good armor. What do you think would be the best for me to go for? I've had my eye on the Hoza-Zenba or however you spell that but any info would be awesome. Maybe this would be a good thread for people in general looking to upgrade their armors.

KG
Nov 28, 2006, 12:21 AM
Gi-Senba look for that one....

Genobee
Nov 28, 2006, 12:21 AM
On 2006-11-27 21:15, DarkSeph wrote:
Ok, so to whoever gives me the advice, thanx in advance! I am a level 35 Force and am in need of new armor badly! I'm willing to pay for it in one of your shops or just some advice on a good armor. What do you think would be the best for me to go for? I've had my eye on the Hoza-Zenba or however you spell that but any info would be awesome. Maybe this would be a good thread for people in general looking to upgrade their armors.

Nafli-senba: when the update coems out
Gi-senba
Hoza-senba

Gazette
Nov 28, 2006, 12:22 AM
Gi-senba is probably more realistic than a Hoza at this point.
God forbid Remedy get wind of this thread and start going off about his/her/whatever damn 44% Gi.

Genobee
Nov 28, 2006, 12:23 AM
yea gi-senba is actualy buyable. Hanzo you need to find and you might as well skip it and just save up for Nafli

Gazette
Nov 28, 2006, 12:28 AM
I agree, the Hoza is nice, but the price doesn't justify the small jump in stats.

Gi: DEF=101 EVP=110 MST=88
Hoza: D-115 E-123 M-100
Nafli: D-140 E-135 M-130

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 12:29 AM
What're the slots on 'em?

Gazette
Nov 28, 2006, 12:31 AM
Gi/Hoza= Head/Leg/Extra
Nafli=Head/Body/Leg

KG
Nov 28, 2006, 12:34 AM
eh? there's a leg slot o.O

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 12:37 AM
No, I don't think so... There's Head, Body, Arm, and Extra, right? Leg units go in the Body slot.

Gazette
Nov 28, 2006, 12:39 AM
Whoops... mistake on my part.
Thought of my /leg unit lol.
Yeah it's Head/Body/Arm

DarkSeph
Nov 28, 2006, 12:47 AM
Awesome! Thanks Everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I think I'll go buy Gi after work then and save up for the Nafli.

Now maybe I can be useful for more than just healing everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (Including myself)

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 28, 2006, 12:55 AM
hoza senba's worth was in its elemental choice if you craft it.

Thats why the stats are so close to Gi-Senba.

Gi-Senba is ICE only, hoza senba can be crafted to any element.

Since these are NPC items now, obviously the Hoza-Senba's worth is lost since it will have no element and it would be better to save up for the Nafli most probably.

I myself am probably going to shoot for crafting the 8* armor with a board http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
My dark hoza-senba failed and I dont really want a ice based armor since there are so many fire attacks in the game. So I will have to get somthing higher up.