PDA

View Full Version : The freaks come out online

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 02:19 AM
The best thing about online gaming is that you get to deal with different people and other personalities.

The worst thing about onine gaming is that you have to deal with different people and other personalities.

So what weirdos have you come across thus far?

I came across this 'tard on Moatoob who, as soon as I get in the room, ask me "DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE FLAME?!"

(So of course I respond) "Do I believe you're flaming?" He goes on babbling about how riteous the flame is and how it's above us all. And I try to reply as witily as I can without buying into his bullshit. I'm assuming that this was a line from some videogame or movie, but it was obvious I didn't give a damn, and I had to listen to his useless banter for an entire run.

Anyway have you come across anything or anyone that you put in the -wtf- category?

ZiG
Nov 28, 2006, 02:21 AM
He mighta been, like, roleplaying...

....or something

Wallin
Nov 28, 2006, 02:25 AM
Was he a Force? Did he use Foi a lot?

Next time you might want to ask him where he's from and check online for his local newspaper and see if any unknown arsonists have been reported on the loose.

Crazy people I met were on X-Box 360 Beta, this one guy went on and on about cookies. Not that you can have too many cookies, but you can talk about cookies too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

juno-6
Nov 28, 2006, 02:28 AM
yeah, im one a those guys. people are to serious sometimes, like their at work. i like to play the game as if it were some...kind of.....game?

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 28, 2006, 02:34 AM
We are here to seek for the holy grail! The dragon guards it!!! Trust me!!!!

Even tho we have killed him 978353253 times, it holds it dear and just wishes to taunt us but if thy draon is slayn many times more, the grail shall be in our grasp!!

So come now ye brother and help us bear arms agaist this evil.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif somthing like that?

I kinda like role playing to an extent, but im not big into it. I played on a roleplay server for world of warcraft for while and its neat to kinda write a story or get into the games lore, but the poeple that think they are there character and stuff like that need help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I dont think roleplaying would go over well on xbox with the voice chat.

Some 3ft tall cute little fonewearl. "hello my name is kattie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif" ::cuddles:: then suddenly you get into a fight and the person controlling that car is like "Gather for Resta" in some deep deep lumberjack voice or somthing.

that would totally creep me out.

ZiG
Nov 28, 2006, 02:39 AM
On 2006-11-27 23:34, ViciousXUSMC wrote:

Some 3ft tall cute little fonewearl. "hello my name is kattie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif" ::cuddles:: then suddenly you get into a fight and the person controlling that car is like "Gather for Resta" in some deep deep lumberjack voice or somthing.

that would totally creep me out.

I lol'd

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 02:41 AM
On 2006-11-27 23:21, ZiG wrote:
He mighta been, like, roleplaying...

....or something

Though I didn't consider that possibility a person should think, "hey this person isn't playing along let me stop now."

-And no he wasn't a 'Fire Mage' (which would have been cool). He was a beast hunter. And kept saying "DO YOU RESPET THE FLAME?!" and other random crap incesently throughout the map. What made it worse is that he had it shortcuted.

ZiG
Nov 28, 2006, 02:43 AM
Maybe uhh...

Wait I got one. Maybe... he...

...I got nuthin'

ABDUR101
Nov 28, 2006, 02:44 AM
Atleast he wasn't screaming it on a mic. If it bothered you so much, you could have just exited.

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 02:46 AM
Did he have bright red hair?! Maybe it's his nickname and he speaks in the 3rd person 'cause it's awesome.

ZiG
Nov 28, 2006, 02:47 AM
The important question here, Hotobu, is...

DO you believe in the flame, or not?

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 02:50 AM
I do believe in the Flame! I do, I do!

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 02:53 AM
Now really, did you need to do that? There is a line, and you've definitely crossed it.

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 03:36 AM
You sir are no fun.

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 03:50 AM
Yes, but I'm trying to play PSU while writing a 5-page research paper for English that's due tomorrow, and you just decimated at least 10% of my left frontal lobe.

Eulogy21
Nov 28, 2006, 04:03 AM
That guy is like a NPC. NPCs are always spamming the same messages throught-out runs, maybe he was mimicing one? That would be rather annoying though...

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 28, 2006, 04:06 AM
is that one one linked to sexual arousment?

hmm maybe you should be worried about somthing more important than your english paper ?

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 04:10 AM
I like to bring NPCs along, just because it makes things more lively with someone always saying something. I often find myself in very quiet parties.

And Vicious, I'm really not sure, but I hope not... I thought it was the part linked to cognative thought.

Sinue_v2
Nov 28, 2006, 06:31 AM
I've met some pretty freaky people online - but the only ones who have ever made me shake my head in disbelief are the jackasses who write game comments like "WHITE POWER NATION", "ONLY JOIN IF UR WHITE", or "@$#! NI@@ERS".

Thankfully once you move out of Uni 1, those games tend to dissappear.

Guitarsmasher
Nov 28, 2006, 06:36 AM
On 2006-11-27 23:28, juno-6 wrote:
yeah, im one a those guys. people are to serious sometimes, like their at work. i like to play the game as if it were some...kind of.....game?

same, this game shouldnt be all work and no fun. if ppl cant have some fun in the game and joke around, losen up plz, im sure more ppl would like this game if your attitude wasnt so "stfu and lvl me"

Guitarsmasher
Nov 28, 2006, 06:36 AM
On 2006-11-28 03:31, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I've met some pretty freaky people online - but the only ones who have ever made me shake my head in disbelief are the jackasses who write game comments like "WHITE POWER NATION", "ONLY JOIN IF UR WHITE", or "@$#! NI@@ERS".

yea, ive met ppl like tht too, its odd tho, some ppl tht say tht dont even seem racist, but it seems like they say it just for the sake of saying it. i just ignore it tho

bleyzwun
Nov 28, 2006, 06:50 AM
On 2006-11-28 03:31, Sinue_v2 wrote:

I didnt know they had shit like this on PSU. Well it's obvious japanese people are aryan. Why else would the white power nation give them money! lol. too bad there no ganking in this game. i would gank those guys daily

Rhylsh
Nov 28, 2006, 07:09 AM
Roleplay with a bit of history perhaps? The Gangabuis flame maybe? (completely forget what it's really called...)

Edit: "Eclipse Torch". Why you don't post at 6am...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rhylsh on 2006-11-28 04:27 ]</font>

Spacepest
Nov 28, 2006, 08:00 AM
On 2006-11-28 01:03, Eulogy21 wrote:
That guy is like a NPC. NPCs are always spamming the same messages throught-out runs, maybe he was mimicing one? That would be rather annoying though...

Yah, it could be him mimicking one.

One of my friends made a tiny female force character, as small and little girlish as he could. When he was playing with my male force, who was as tall as I could possibly make him, it was like almost having a PM around.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/GoodyGumdrop/psu_nougami/2forces1.jpg

Like, if I squinted really hard, I could pretend my friend's midget toon was my PM. I suggested that he actually hotkey some of the PM messages so that when we joined teams he could spam them as a joke. I asked why he made his character so damn tiny and his reason was, "Because she will almost be the same size of her PM when I get finished making it later!" LMAO.

And yeah, there are some wierdos online. It makes me so grateful that I'm playing on PC, where voice chat is more of an option, not a requirement, like on 360. I swear, i'd want to scream out loud at some of the crap i'd have to endure during random voicechat, if it was anything like the lobby text spam I'm seeing.

And nothing beats a random wierd simple message out of nowhere. Last night I got one from someone named Chuck Norris, asking if he could join my party, because he was, well, Chuck Norris! I told him no thanks, I only hang with MacGuyver.

tirith
Nov 28, 2006, 08:26 AM
macguyver ftw! now put down that paperclip, spring, and pen before you kill someone, sheesh

Genobee
Nov 28, 2006, 08:35 AM
the weirdst thing I even ran into online, was one time I walked into Apotite lobby 2 and some guy was speaking the entire Star wars episode one script just for no reason and I was the only one in there and he was half way threw when I showed up. SO I sat there for a couple of minutes and then left to do Phantasma World 4 on Ult and then came back 3 hours later and he was still there but now he was on Episode 2, so then I sat there again for like 20 minutes then I left and Beat EPisode 2 on ultamte with my friend jason came back 5 hours later and the kid was still there and now he was on Episode 4. This kid was seriously there all day just reading the star wars script of Xbox Live and it was the weirdst thing I ever saw...

tetsuo_3035
Nov 28, 2006, 08:42 AM
...i would have gave him my card haha all that talking takes talent if your gonna speak for 8 hours striaght you gotta be a senator or something

Pentence
Nov 28, 2006, 08:42 AM
Well being who i am i am generaly AM the werid person you run into http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Normaly this would be the part where i say "No actualy the weridest thing i have encountered was...".But alas i shant tell a lie.

Merumeru
Nov 28, 2006, 10:18 AM
On 2006-11-27 23:19, Hotobu wrote:
I came across this 'tard on Moatoob who, as soon as I get in the room, ask me "DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE FLAME?!"

(So of course I respond) "Do I believe you're flaming?" He goes on babbling about how riteous the flame is and how it's above us all. And I try to reply as witily as I can without buying into his bullshit. I'm assuming that this was a line from some videogame or movie, but it was obvious I didn't give a damn, and I had to listen to his useless banter for an entire run.

i'm sorry but that sounds like the most AWESOME player in PSU XD i want him!

My experience? Hmm X( nope haven't met anyone whos weird, just maybe a few cliche idiots in the lobby spamming 'ITS OVER 9000' or other random idiocies...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Merumeru on 2006-11-28 07:19 ]</font>

princejake2
Nov 28, 2006, 11:05 AM
Whats up with that "ITS OVER 9000!" thing anyway?

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:08 AM
If you people are scared of weirdness, then watch out for me when I get online, you'll regret it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Zarbolord basically and directly means Lord of the Weird.

Ronzeru
Nov 28, 2006, 11:19 AM
It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZiG
Nov 28, 2006, 11:20 AM
Zarbolord, do you believe in the flame?

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:21 AM
What flame? the flame of your kitchen cooker?

MayLee
Nov 28, 2006, 11:25 AM
I had a stalker once..He fallowed me all over Parum asking me if I was a girl. Maybe I should have lied and said I was a dude. -_-

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:26 AM
You should say you are both, and he would have let you go. I do follow people a lot...

mogshaz
Nov 28, 2006, 11:28 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:19, Ronzeru wrote:
It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the proof you ned that the internet is filled with weird people.

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:29 AM
O rly? And I thought that number was for the bezurk...

mogshaz
Nov 28, 2006, 11:32 AM
Berserk people are just weird people on:

pills, shrooms or acid.

Ronzeru
Nov 28, 2006, 11:32 AM
Ya rly.
The Internet... Serious bussiness. -_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronzeru on 2006-11-28 08:32 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Nov 28, 2006, 11:33 AM
Yea well, you have a robot head. Gowai!

MayLee
Nov 28, 2006, 11:34 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:26, Zarbolord wrote:
You should say you are both, and he would have let you go. I do follow people a lot...

And Asexual. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:35 AM
You've hit the spot young lady!

Lashiens
Nov 28, 2006, 11:35 AM
Over 9000 is a Dragon Ball Z Vegeta quote.

Ronzeru
Nov 28, 2006, 11:36 AM
Ladies and gentlemen. Lashiens just won him/herself an internet. Congrats!

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:37 AM
Whowhatwhenwherewhy?

MayLee
Nov 28, 2006, 11:37 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:35, Zarbolord wrote:

I did? o.O

mogshaz
Nov 28, 2006, 11:38 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:35, Lashiens wrote:

yeah...got that. this post was a choice between telling you quoting Dragonball Z is weird, or making a pun about Ronzeru's mom not minding my robot head.

Yipee! i chose yours.

Ronzeru
Nov 28, 2006, 11:39 AM
Sirry mogshaz. Robots have no mascurine sexuar organs. You so sirry.

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:40 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:37, MayLee wrote:

On 2006-11-28 08:35, Zarbolord wrote:

I did? o.O

Use more intelligence young lady, don't squish them, but squash them!!!

MayLee
Nov 28, 2006, 11:41 AM
Kay. O.o

Ronzeru
Nov 28, 2006, 11:41 AM
Zarbolord speaks the truth!

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:44 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:41, Ronzeru wrote:

Have I really? Have you ever considered that I might be a silly old man of 107 years old trying to get you all under my clutches and then seal you away into eternal darkness? No thou hast not. As I am noty that man. In my future lives I shall congratulate thine superior evolutive person of no needed care. Good day to you sir!

MayLee
Men scare me. ;_;

Lashiens
It's a known fact that I usually win all internets.

Troof.

MayLee
Nov 28, 2006, 11:45 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:44, Zarbolord wrote:

Have I really? Have you ever considered that I might be a silly old man of 107 years old trying to get you all under my clutches and then seal you away into eternal darkness? No thou hast not. As I am noty that man. In my future lives I shall congratulate thine superior evolutive person of no needed care. Good day to you sir!

Thou hast spoken. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Lashiens
Nov 28, 2006, 11:46 AM
Hmm! Idea!

*runs off and makes a new character named Vegeta, opens a shop, and sells everything in it for 9500 meseta each*

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:47 AM
Puddle me head, hath thou spoken in old english, thyne speech seems too new compared to mine insane and dastardly comments. Please notify my language and learn young lady, however old you may be.

mogshaz
Nov 28, 2006, 11:48 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:44, Zarbolord wrote:

I am more afraid that you are an Old man of 107 years old that wants to lock me in his basement and only let me out for 4 hours a day in which i am forced to run continuosly upon a Human sized hamster wheel.

but, evil is scary too.

Doh42
Nov 28, 2006, 11:48 AM
I remember ish and Geo said that I was their NPC, because I have a bunch of macros, and use them like NPCs do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nya~

MayLee
Nov 28, 2006, 11:50 AM
On 2006-11-28 08:47, Zarbolord wrote:
Puddle me head, hath thou spoken in old english, thyne speech seems too new compared to mine insane and dastardly comments. Please notify my language and learn young lady, however old you may be.

*Casts Megid on you* >.>

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 11:51 AM
I am and NPC. Watc your mouth!

Genobee
Nov 28, 2006, 01:51 PM
Also my friend Chris used to make the weirdest freaken symbol chats. One he made looked like a Loli Owl that got pulked and raped by pedo bear and was beaten by angry /b/tards and it had backwards hands.

O yea and I once made a Raptor Jesus symbol chat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-28 10:51 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Nov 28, 2006, 02:07 PM
run around in a party saying "the demons are gonna get me" everytime a new mob spawned..... i did this in the 360 beta in every game i was in.. i rarely talk now...

GeoHolyhart
Nov 28, 2006, 02:27 PM
On 2006-11-28 05:35, Genobee wrote:
the weirdst thing I even ran into online, was one time I walked into Apotite lobby 2 and some guy was speaking the entire Star wars episode one script just for no reason and I was the only one in there and he was half way threw when I showed up. SO I sat there for a couple of minutes and then left to do Phantasma World 4 on Ult and then came back 3 hours later and he was still there but now he was on Episode 2, so then I sat there again for like 20 minutes then I left and Beat EPisode 2 on ultamte with my friend jason came back 5 hours later and the kid was still there and now he was on Episode 4. This kid was seriously there all day just reading the star wars script of Xbox Live and it was the weirdst thing I ever saw...

That's too awesome... That takes some real devotion and boredom.

Weirdest guy I ever met, was also one of the coolest. A guy called Captain Planet with green hair, etc.. the whole works was running around going...

"The Power Is Yours!"

I don't venture out of Universe 15 though, so there isn't many of these occurrences. Also I play on the PC version which seem to be more idiot-free then Live, from what I heard anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GeoHolyhart on 2006-11-28 11:28 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Nov 28, 2006, 02:31 PM
I mean. How could you not believe in the flame? I mean, you see them burning in Moatoob as soon as you run in. Apply enough friction (in in the game, use a tech) and you got the flame. The bigger question is, how can you not believe in something that actually happens in front of you?

Unless, it's a big conspiracy. The flames were just incredible illusions of something else that really exists in their stead. They just don't want you to know they are there and mistake them for the flame.

Maybe fire is not an element?????

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shadow_Wing
Nov 28, 2006, 02:32 PM
I think the weirdest person I've met online was that guy named cAN i tOUCH yOUR bACK ugh that guy was just weird... almost freaky weird.

Akaimizu
Nov 28, 2006, 02:38 PM
I have about a million stories just for Guild Wars and FFXI alone. However, they weren't something as innocent as some roleplay aspects, just people with RL problems venting fustrations on other players, I guess.

I've seen it a lot less on PSU, though I've run into a few easily avoidable ones that I never gave them the chance to go too bad with.

Good roleplay can go a long way, though. It is not simply a method of acting a certain way, but a method of doing a lot of things. Especially when you're given the myriad of choices a typical Western-made or influenced RPG style has; a good Roleplay makes making decisions so easy. You know very well what to go for, based on your developed in-character model. IMO, the true way to tackle any of those types of games without getting lost many only JPRG-minded individuals do.

Thing is. If the person has true self-problems they're ready to unleash to the online world (whether they RP or not); you can see that stuff coming a mile away. You deal with them accordingly and go about your merry way. I've been in some pretty neat groups where they talked a nice entertaining and useful talk VC, though they played their avatars to their type. It was like a casual RP and fight session and was nice. We definitely need more groups like that. The separation of person and character were there, without social online fears, and people just came there to have a good time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-28 11:44 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 02:50 PM
On 2006-11-28 11:31, Akaimizu wrote:
I mean. How could you not believe in the flame? I mean, you see them burning in Moatoob as soon as you run in. Apply enough friction (in in the game, use a tech) and you got the flame. The bigger question is, how can you not believe in something that actually happens in front of you?

Unless, it's a big conspiracy. The flames were just incredible illusions of something else that really exists in their stead. They just don't want you to know they are there and mistake them for the flame.

Maybe fire is not an element?????

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The only flame I beleive in is the one created by the high speed blast of my Yasminkov's bullet into the head of an enemy. Mind, flames are'nt healthy for you, don't play with fire kids.

HiKeRI
Nov 28, 2006, 02:52 PM
The moment i went online i saw 5 midgets looking the same with 1 fat guy saying "We are looking for "The One" then gave me there cards then said "Here is our cards if you find "The One"
Please contact us, while the fat guy was doing back-flips.

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 02:54 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOL
I know who the One is tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HiKeRI
Nov 28, 2006, 02:55 PM
xD

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 02:57 PM
It's... no I can't say it directly.... it's too big, I mean, fat, I mean monstruous...

Paperluigi
Nov 28, 2006, 02:57 PM
Me and one of my friends used to follow people around the GUARDIANS colony once. Then when they'd stop, we'd stop and turn the other way. And then continue following them when they started moving again. We wouldn't say anything if they spoke to us. It was hilarious.

Doh42
Nov 28, 2006, 03:09 PM
~(m^-^)m

Ryoki
Nov 28, 2006, 03:17 PM
Saw a fat female CAST named TOUCH ME say "Oops,I dropped something" and did the bend over animation. Was pretty funny, but disturbing.

________
Mac Games (http://macgame.org)

Natrokos
Nov 28, 2006, 03:43 PM
In an online rpg there are no freaks....There are Idiots, gamers, and roleplayers.

Roleplayers stick to themselves and enjoy the game on another level as if they are part of it.
Gamers play the game and experience it but don't ever forget they are just playing a game
Idiots are an obnoxious combination of the two.

HiKeRI
Nov 28, 2006, 03:51 PM
On 2006-11-28 12:17, Ryoki wrote:
Saw a fat female CAST named TOUCH ME say "Oops,I dropped something" and did the bend over animation. Was pretty funny, but disturbing.

Oh.. there are freaks alright...

Sinue_v2
Nov 28, 2006, 05:05 PM
and some guy was speaking the entire Star wars episode one script just for no reason and I was the only one in there and he was half way threw when I showed up.

I've been wanting to get a bunch of people around to act out the entire script of Monty Python's Life of Brian online.

DikkyRay
Nov 28, 2006, 05:10 PM
haha, well i do something like this... though i dont call myself a freak. I have 3 male characters and 1 female.
When i play as her i do they normal creepy guy-acting-like-girl stuff i.e. *giggle*, hiya!, im dizzy! @_@, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, stuff like that. then i do alt+1 (which is like a point and laugh) and i sc'd "hiya sexy, *Giggles*. I actually scared a person out of a game XD. That and i sc'd !11 which sounded like a girl... well... uhh how do i make this pg-ish... uhh a girl "achieving" something that feels good. Its perverted to others but me and my close friends crack up

LoserMaster
Nov 28, 2006, 05:21 PM
The flame is a flame inside the game. When you first step into Moatoob you would notice pillars of flames. You pray to them. I once joined in with them praying that the flame would save me. I repeated with them as they said "We're not worthy!" while doing the "bow" command.

It was extremely fun. The only annoying people in that game are the ones that think that their level means something important.

Dahilia
Nov 28, 2006, 05:51 PM
On 2006-11-28 08:38, mogshaz wrote:

On 2006-11-28 08:35, Lashiens wrote:

yeah...got that. this post was a choice between telling you quoting Dragonball Z is weird, or making a pun about Ronzeru's mom not minding my robot head.

Yipee! i chose yours.

This is why they're quoting it. (http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-3-PS3-System-60GB-Premium-Presale_W0QQitemZ130047198895QQihZ003QQcategoryZ62 054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
...it led to this. (http://vegetawantsps3.ytmnd.com/)

KirinDave
Nov 28, 2006, 06:08 PM
On 2006-11-28 14:10, DikkyRay wrote:
haha, well i do something like this... though i dont call myself a freak. I have 3 male characters and 1 female.
When i play as her i do they normal creepy guy-acting-like-girl stuff i.e. *giggle*, hiya!, im dizzy! @_@, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, stuff like that. then i do alt+1 (which is like a point and laugh) and i sc'd "hiya sexy, *Giggles*. I actually scared a person out of a game XD. That and i sc'd !11 which sounded like a girl... well... uhh how do i make this pg-ish... uhh a girl "achieving" something that feels good. Its perverted to others but me and my close friends crack up

Your post and signature are hours of entertainment.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 28, 2006, 06:25 PM
On 2006-11-28 11:52, HiKeRI wrote:
The moment i went online i saw 5 midgets looking the same with 1 fat guy saying "We are looking for "The One" then gave me there cards then said "Here is our cards if you find "The One"
Please contact us, while the fat guy was doing back-flips.

Awesome. Midgets are too popular in PSU, lol.

UniKoRn
Nov 28, 2006, 07:44 PM
On 2006-11-27 23:25, Wallin wrote:

Crazy people I met were on X-Box 360 Beta, this one guy went on and on about cookies. Not that you can have too many cookies, but you can talk about cookies too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

OMG The Cookie Monster plays PSU!

Warnen
Nov 28, 2006, 09:27 PM
I was in a game today were 2 kids were trying to get some French guy to say penis in a vagina, got sick of it so I turned off the voice chat (could have quit but then all my killing would have gone to waste).

Xbob
Nov 28, 2006, 09:28 PM
I BELIEVE IN THE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!

SonicTMP
Nov 28, 2006, 10:00 PM
oh holy flame please bless me..... AHHH IM ON FIRE IM ON FIRE! REVERSER PLZ! IT BURNS! OH LORD IT BURNS!

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 10:01 PM
Y'know, since this thread, I bet the number of people doing the 'HOLY FLAAAAME!' thing will be quintuppled. I'm considering it myself.

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 10:08 PM
It's funny how phenomenons get started... FUCK I may start doing it myself. I think I may have sparked a monster.

Jife_Jifremok
Nov 29, 2006, 12:04 AM
I saw that Captain Planet guy. That was cool.

Only weirdo I ever saw was this one person who talked in third person, said odd things like "The [person't name] stands for love!" and turned out to be two people: One playing and the other typing. Upon interrogation of this weird person(s), it turned out to be very normal people. Bleh...

VelosofLight
Nov 29, 2006, 12:13 AM
Wait wait wait. If someone has two people existing as seperate personalities inside one body, but each personality individually is normal, it still equals one messed up whole.

-Crokar-
Nov 29, 2006, 12:19 AM
the demons are still going to get me... and i talked in the 3rd person for about a week once. my parents made me see a psychiatrist....never again i say..never again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-11-28 21:19 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Nov 30, 2006, 08:02 AM
On 2006-11-28 15:08, KirinDave wrote:

On 2006-11-28 14:10, DikkyRay wrote:

Your post and signature are hours of entertainment.

orly? I can understand my post... but my sig? Whats so funny about zhou tai?

Akaimizu
Nov 30, 2006, 02:13 PM
On 2006-11-28 21:13, VelosofLight wrote:
Wait wait wait. If someone has two people existing as seperate personalities inside one body, but each personality individually is normal, it still equals one messed up whole.

That depends on whether they claim it is a true second personality, or whether they are just good actors. In more than enough cases, I'm sure that fine line is where the individual gets confused.

Then again, it could be true that most actors or people who are entertainers are all messed in the head, at least a little bit. That, I can truly attest to as I'm one of them. You gotta be a little crazy to be in entertainment. (artists, composers, writers, actors, etc.) Ask the late Amodeus. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-30 11:14 ]</font>

NightStorm
Nov 30, 2006, 03:06 PM
Funniest, freakiest thing ive ever seen was... Myself, and my three friends Megumi, Kisna, and Beowulf, were heading for a DeRagan run when some guy named Vlad the Impaler yells out KISNA! and then procedes to ask her if she would help him bake a cake. So while shes playing along with this craziness as he tells her to "stir the batter" and hes doing the dance motion, Wulf and myself are kind of making little jokes along the lines of Kis look out, he might suck your blood, or careful we have Dracky Crocker over here, so on. Some random guy next to him, tells us shes the first to go along with this craziness and hes been asking people for about an hour or so. Finally he says the cake is baked, bows to Kisna, thanks her and we go on our way. While all this craziness was happening same time Megumi starts talking about different anime shows with some other random passerby. All the while I think I may have peed myself from laughing so hard at how random and bizzare everything was. I'm all for roleplaying as your char by the way, and often do with friends, but this was just kooky.

Akaimizu
Nov 30, 2006, 04:19 PM
A little kookiness makes the world go around. Sometimes you just need something to take you by surprise, or push you to leave your cares behind, for a bit. It's both a brain stimulator, and a great little vacation in small spurts. You almost always walk away from those feeling refreshed, in some kind of way.

KirinDave
Nov 30, 2006, 04:28 PM
I was running a Parum Relics B run. In come two people who seem to be in mid-conversation:

Dude1: "I am telling you man, those gays, they're a f*cking plague."
Dude2: "Seriously. We need to make an example of them."
Dude1: "I'm tired of god's punishments for letting them live in our town."
Dude2: "Yeah, it's so hot, that's just not right."

Finally I interrupted them, explained I didn't allow bigots in my group, and promptly kicked them. I'm just not going to tolerate that kind of trash. The other people in the group thanked me. As we finish, I come out and run to recharge, and there are 5 people outside waiting for me, shouting that my character is gay, a racist, a bigot, a sinner, and that I hate free speech.

I went and did Dragon A with my group, and they must have done the C rank and beat us there, because there were waiting for us and harassing us more. Before I could blacklist them I was already receiving Simple Mails with things like, "Do u like it when daddy <insert predictable nastiness".

It was probably the most depressing hour of gaming I've ever experienced.

SonicTMP
Nov 30, 2006, 06:46 PM
This thead lives on..... For the honor of grilled cheese!

Spacepest
Nov 30, 2006, 06:58 PM
You know, the one thing I hate about having a shop in PSU is how the shop set up allows other people access to your room. I really wish that when I put a password on the door to my room, it would only leave the shop portion of my apartment open, rather than cutting off complete access to both my shop and apartment. I'm beginning to notice that the more decorated our apartments become, the more wierdos we get wandering into our apartments.

Like this wierdo that came in from my shop one day while me and some friends were hanging out in my room.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/GoodyGumdrop/psupics/toiletincident1.jpg

This person started doing animations like they were using my toilet, along with adding the room sound effects. It was really strange. I could only say one thing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/GoodyGumdrop/psupics/toiletincident2.jpg

Um, yeah.