PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Help me pay please? :)

Wavey
Nov 28, 2006, 07:31 AM
Hey there.

I am from England, and still cannot pay. I have emailed Sega countless times and got no answer. MY debit AND credit card are still receiveing 192 errors. I just want to play the dam game.
Would anyone be willing to pay for me on my acount, and then I pay them over paypal?? Obvously I would pay a little more for the trouble.

Thanks,

Dave =)

Zarbolord
Nov 28, 2006, 07:35 AM
Hmmm... no. I don't play around with this stuff, sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RussInDaHill
Nov 28, 2006, 08:08 AM
HOW MUCH MORE?

Wavey
Nov 28, 2006, 08:20 AM
round it up to around 10, 11 £?

rena-ko
Nov 28, 2006, 08:28 AM
do you mean you cant pay for the EU account? or for the US one?
which country is your playsega account tied to?

if not...
try to make a new playsega account, make sure your country is the one your CC is from. thats about the only thing that comes to mind right now.

and anyone - be careful. the fun ends when money's involved. psow is of course not responsible for anything.

SkeeUK
Nov 28, 2006, 10:06 AM
sometimes it depends on the card, my electron on gc pso ddint work but my visa did.

regarding getting someone to pay for you, i think u wont find many ppl aggreeing to that as details can be found easily.

try a diff card to c if it works

Merumeru
Nov 28, 2006, 10:27 AM
XD i would but then theres that whole auto-renewing thing and my credit card info will be plastered somewhere random, and who knows if Sonic Team will delete me if u do something silleh @_@

Wavey
Nov 28, 2006, 12:33 PM
thanks guys for considering. I know its risky for me to ask but I really wouldn't be if I wasn't desperate. I have tried all means under the sun. Used both my cards and my parents (with there permisson of course) Would just be nice to play so I can have a break from my Teaching Degree!

I emailed you Merumeru, and thanks again guys. IF you do help thanks! if not, then I completely understand!

Wave http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 28, 2006, 12:46 PM
Have you tried Gift cards from stores? You can purchase gift cards from pharnacy and such.

But... I dont know if England has such options.

Wavey
Nov 30, 2006, 01:07 PM
bump please?
still no response from sega!!!

fay
Nov 30, 2006, 01:23 PM
i think its ur card m8. iv heard that mastercard for 1 doesnt work. stick with a visa card. i come from scotland btw so what ever card u use most likly doesnt work for me

Felix-DeSouza
Nov 30, 2006, 01:28 PM
yeh ive tryed paying with my debit card but no joy... so i used my yorkshire bank viza card.. there was no prob. if you have one try using your viza acount

darthplagis
Nov 30, 2006, 03:20 PM
what! so mastercard even tho its on the list doesnt get accepted???

this cant be right, im in the process of setting up a pre pay mastercard for the sole reason of PSU!!!!!

can anybody on xbox360 please confirm or deny this claim? just heads will roll if they stuffed this up!!

GeoHolyhart
Nov 30, 2006, 03:35 PM
I used Visa debit card. Seems Visa is the popular choice.