PDA

View Full Version : Regarding rare weapons

Datman6699
Nov 28, 2006, 05:22 PM
i haven't seen any information about it, but do you guys think in your opinions that Sonic Team will put tons of rare weapons in the game? i mean, i pretty much played PSO for the rares. i remember the pso magazine, and sign of a god, and all that other great stuff and it'd be really nice to get all of this. one of my friends just cancelled his psu account for WoW >_<

so, i'm thiking ST needs to step it up.

Strider_M
Nov 28, 2006, 05:28 PM
Well he can come back when Rares are up the Yin Yang.

Obviously there's nothing we can do about it except wait....

But while Sega can add content alot over the years and have new stuff going on So I'm not THAT worried...

Bleemo
Nov 28, 2006, 05:30 PM
Most rares found in offline mode have yet to be implemented, but there aren't many rares to begin with(If you want to compare it to PSO.).

Don't expect much, especially the diversity of PSO's rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-11-28 14:30 ]</font>

Datman6699
Nov 28, 2006, 05:30 PM
i'm just saying the rares would be nice. i mean, countless rares. i remember going on psow alllll the time just to know where to find everything. i loved it.

AeraLure
Nov 28, 2006, 05:36 PM
Same. I loved that too.

There will be rares in PSU. I dont know how many. Not sure anyone knows really if it will approach PSO diversity but it very well may. I'm psyched for example Safety Heart is in, if only because of countless runs to try and get Invisible Guard to make it back on GC, and I never succeeded. I think its an indication that many things make a repappearance, as well as there being many new things - sum total may approach PSO. Its just down the road a ways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-28 15:40 ]</font>

Ryoga4523
Nov 28, 2006, 06:06 PM
Ok I was just talking about this with my brother. Do you even remember the "rares" that we got in PSO... we first got them in ruins Hard (and that is stretching it) and V hard... and can you guess what the weps were??? The Db's saber and the Varista. Once in a while the rifle special weap would drop. But you did not get any of the really good stuff until hours and hours of playing on Ult. We have had no access to any of the S rank stuff, and I do think that some of the stuff on PSO was time sensitive (where after a while the items finally unlocked). Basically we just have to wait for the awesomeness that are known as good rares to be unlocked. Just be patient, the only difference between now and then, is that when you power leveled back on PSO you could hardly tell. Now.... we have ppl that are lvl 50 and using B rank weps *snickers to himself* silly ppl, lvl 50's for S rank weps....