PDA

View Full Version : Any decent prices for nanocarbons out there?

Beamther0x
Nov 28, 2006, 05:40 PM
I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but it really concerns me now (<.< not that I need nanocarbons for a synth or anything >.>). Even some of the PSOW shops I see have them way overpriced, so what I'm asking is, does anyone know of any good stores to buy nanocarbons?

industrial
Nov 28, 2006, 05:43 PM
I recommend trying to farm them yourself. The market for nanocarbons will remain high because of how many you need for various armor synths and the bad synth rate for armor (even with a lvl 100 pure armor PM).

Mewn
Nov 28, 2006, 05:49 PM
I put them up in my shop for 2000 when I have them, but they sell almost instantly (no exaggeration, either). If you're not lucky enough to find a decent price I suggest you farm Sleeping Warriors.

Deja
Nov 28, 2006, 05:58 PM
I know why they sell so fast too (I've sold at least 25 of them, all gone within an hour of putting them up).

100 Armor PM players search for 2,300 or less (even go for 2500 or less) and synth tons of high star armors of all different flavors. They get at least 2/3 synths, and sell each armor for 100,000. Somehow they get sold, lots of rich players out there looking for armor with elements.

I have the same people buying my nanos it seems, or at least attempting to. I see the same names on my Visitor Log every time I put up nanos.

Mystil
Nov 28, 2006, 06:00 PM
I was selling a batch I had for 1250, they sold out very fast. They don't drop enough in Sleeping Warriors so I farm something else people want.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 28, 2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah , When i put nanocarbon up in my shop Its gone within 10-15 minutes. Prices arent as bad as they used to be though , I still suggest farming even if it takes 10 runs to get 6 nano carbons.

ProfessorZ
Nov 28, 2006, 06:18 PM
I sold a metacarbon and ortacarbon within 2 minutes for 1000 a pop. No joke