PDA

View Full Version : Old PSU trailer made me think...

mariwan
Nov 28, 2006, 06:55 PM
Isnt it odd that in the old trailer that the characters are different? Like theres this one character who looks like Ethan and one that looks like Leo, then there was also this girl i saw in the trailer where she was seen also in the intro of PSU story. Im wondering if they just made the characters adjusted after that trailer or by chance was it before the events of the PSU story? Like it could have been Ethans dad which i saw and it must have happened many years ago? Oh and before you reply or say anything that would insult me or anything like that...This is my very post anywhere in the internet...So yeah just saying...

peenk
Nov 28, 2006, 07:10 PM
congrats on ur very first post on the internet!

DONTOSE
Nov 28, 2006, 07:28 PM
WELL that could be true but why would they take that out doesnt sonic team know that the fans of phantasy star want to see what happind before the story of psu like what happind to Ethans dad how did he die who was that girl and that big robot dud what happind to him- maybe thier make a prequel of psu that shows the whole story of what happind to Ethans dad and how he died and what happind to every one elis.

mariwan
Nov 28, 2006, 07:42 PM
I see...but im just curious if anyone has real info about this? Not saying that what you said isnt true but i want to know what exactly happened with that part of PSU?

DONTOSE
Nov 28, 2006, 07:46 PM
ooo, ok just trieing to help:(

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 07:53 PM
I believe that stuff was just old character design. Concept art isn't set in stone.

peenk
Nov 28, 2006, 07:55 PM
It was changed. Simply changed. Its nothing unusual for characters to be changed especially for the source of this game. I am somewhat an anime fan and I can tell you that they design lots and lots and lots of different characters/models before the drawing starts.
It was probably the same idea here. They simply went changed the way few story characters looks. I can tell you that it indeed happened before people began to learn of the story (as far as I know). I think that even if the old character models were used it still would not change anything of the PSU that we have today on our hands.
Did that answer your question(s)?
You can use the Search function and look for similar topics on these forums because that topic came up before and I am just generalizing what I got from reading people's responses/thoughts on the subject.

mariwan
Nov 28, 2006, 08:00 PM
Ah i see... thanks! Btw i didnt know where to look for this kind of topic so i made my own so sorry about that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

mariwan
Nov 28, 2006, 08:55 PM
Oh btw heres the video i saw :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcgHufWPBjU&mode=related&search=

What i dont get is...If they are just characters that were revised...then why is it showing Ethan and Karen along with the intro of PSU? Then afterwards comes a bunch of people which i said in my first post...

mariwan
Nov 28, 2006, 11:03 PM
No answer eh? Guess nobody knows then...

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 11:12 PM
You were answered, you were answered twice in fact. Apparently that answer isn't INTERNET enough, it has to be full of WHIPSPERS and subterfuge.

The truth is that PSU took place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away where people were going where they had never gone before. Records of these events came to Sonic team in the form of a red box in 1986. The first game followed shortly after. Because earth transmissions take so long to propogate throughout space it wasn't until recently that a craft from the remaning REAL Phantasy Star world was trying to find Tupac's new song from the 123rd album he released after his death that he caught wind of the events of his old civilization being sold as a product for capitalist koltovas. After punching throats and kicking babies the pilot decided it was ok for Sonic Team to release the game AS LONG AS THEY CHANGED A FEW CHARACTER DESIGNS.

THIS is the truth

Respect the flame, welcome to the internet, NANU NANU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hotobu on 2006-11-28 20:13 ]</font>

MegaBUD
Nov 28, 2006, 11:14 PM
trailer look always better than the real game...

mariwan
Nov 28, 2006, 11:53 PM
I see i see...ok then guess ill accept it