PDA

View Full Version : PSOW Synthing Service

Gamemako
Nov 28, 2006, 07:08 PM
I would like to create a full, free item synthing service for all PSOW members. I'm looking for volunteers who have pure build PMs either in the works or completed who would like to help others along the way. Please note that this is intended to be a public service; volunteers obviously will not be earning any monetary reward for their effort.

I first need some volunteers -- people who are interested in helping out, even if they haven't even started making a PM yet. I have been deliberately holding off on feeding my PM for the sole purpose of being able to fill in where the service needs help (probably full armor or full tech).

If you want to volunteer, but there is already someone with a pure mag of your type around, we could still use your help. People can't be online 24/7, and vacations do happen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif, so the more the merrier!

As of right now, I am the only comitted member, and I will continue alone if I can't find any trustworthy members to assist me. I have four character slots for making pure PMs. But as I said, the more the merrier!

HiKeRI
Nov 28, 2006, 07:10 PM
Make a myspace page about PSU synth service, im sure it'll be a good idea http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and once i join the NA's i'll join up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HiKeRI on 2006-11-28 16:10 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 28, 2006, 07:33 PM
Heh, I'm working (very, very slowly) towards a 100 Tech PM, so if anyone wants to use Cura's services, I don't mind.

Hell, I don't even want anything out of it, I just like helping and I love synthesis.

Thusly: SELL ME YOUR FREAKING TWO STAR WANDS, AND NOT FOR 1000 MESETA http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

DeathKrow
Nov 28, 2006, 08:42 PM
On my way to pure stike, should be done in a week or so, i can't wait to be apart of the service.

Rainey
Nov 28, 2006, 08:42 PM
lol love that last line http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
if I find any 2* wands I'll sell them all to you for 400m Remedy

anyway, I don't mind lending my pure tech pm out, but you'll have to catch me online, I'm usually on only a couple of hours a day

McLaughlin
Nov 28, 2006, 08:46 PM
Once we get the Reinitialization Kit I'm going to raise a Pure Armor PM. I'm on the 360 so...

SilentChasm
Nov 28, 2006, 09:07 PM
I have an almost complete Ranged PM. On the 360.
Gamertag: SilentChasm
Ingame: Chasm

Miyoko
Nov 28, 2006, 09:12 PM
I've almost got a pure range PM ready, that I've always intended to let people use. (PC version)

Dhylec
Nov 28, 2006, 09:18 PM
OK, since this is for the better enjoyment of the game & community, it deserves a place in Trade. ;]

This will be a sticky in Trade forum. Those who participate, please link to your sig for recognition.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-11-28 18:20 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 12:04 AM
Remedy I did the math for the 2* wands wich is what I was using also for my Tech PM.

3 weps from 1 board for 350 meseta: ~100 meseta per wep
2 soural per wep: 200 meseta per wep (you cant find these in player shops ever for less than the npc, seriously never)
2 wood per wep: 100 meseta per wep (i was making neudaze weps but soon reliazed grm uses par wood wich can be found cheaper in and mass quantities, if you look around you can find it for 50 meseta each or even less so 2x50 =100)
2 wencline per wep: I have alot of these and havnt bought any yet so I didnt even include this in price.
2 el-photon: 200 meseta this is IF you can find them for 1/2 cost wich is rare but the only way I will buy them most of the time, I have gotten probably over 100 of these at the NPC for 200 meseta because it was cheaper than the player shop.

So grand total:

100(board) + 200(soural) + 200(photons) + 100(wood) = 600 meseta cost per 2* wep. this is pretty much best case scenario getting everything for 1/2 npc cost almost and also assuming you dont fail any synths.

What do you get for your 600 meseta? +8 tech points per wepon.

The npc has a 500 meseta tech disk that gives +6 ....

If you factor in the ones that fail, and how most of the time you cant find the mats that cheap I decided I am sticking with the 500$ disk's for my Tech PM

Not to mention the TON of time saved from hunting down mats in shops, and the synth time.

Maybe your having good luck with peeps selling you mats/weps but I have not had one offer yet.

At this point I would only craft weps if I found all the mats, buying them is not worth it.

so thats my friendly advice.

Currently lvl 21/100 with my Tech PM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif about 600k worth of feedings to go.

I really hope its worth it in the end, this is money that could be putting me in top notch gear. My fear is that since force weapons are avl at the NPC that there wont really be a need for a craft person, with the exception of the highest ones that are in board form only, but the mats for those are probably hard to get and the fail rate may be high even with a 100 tech PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-28 21:06 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 12:14 AM
Yes, but 2* wands also drop like candy in Sleeping Warriors/Forested Islands/Valley of Carnage/System Defense.

Do you really, really think all those 2* wands on the player market were synthed? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Gamemako
Nov 29, 2006, 12:39 AM
Since I'm not on 360 and don't know anyone who is, I can't really administrate anything of the sort there. However, since you guys popped up, you guys could create a 360 synthing group. I will generate a generic MySpace page for the synthing project soon (perhaps after work tomorrow or Thursday), and I can make a 360 section. Alternatively, you can make a separate account for 360 trades. It's entirely up to you. I appreciate you guys' interest in the project.

And damnit, why'd the mod have to move it? This isn't the thread for the service, it's a thread recruiting people in order to start it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'll also get to work on a pure armor PM, then. Gonna do some reading on the cheapest method for raising a pure armor PM then get on it.

//EDIT: Oh, and any myspace gurus are welcome to offer their help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'm not too keen on MySpace myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gamemako on 2006-11-28 21:48 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 12:47 AM
On 2006-11-28 21:39, Gamemako wrote:
Gonna do some reading on the cheapest method for raising a pure armor PM then get on it.Cast genocide is the only affordable way. Seriously.

Gamemako
Nov 29, 2006, 12:51 AM
Genocide? I'm all for that! LONG LIVE THE ALL-POWERFUL NEWMAN RACE! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'll get on the MySpace page tomorrow. Strike while the iron's hot, right? (...and avoid losing your volunteers, heh.)

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 01:02 AM
No, I know they were not all synthed. I also know of the 10 times I searched for every single 1 and 2* fo weapon indivdually that I only found 2 or 3 of them under the NPC price, and maybe only 1 in the 1/2 off area (400 or 500 meseta for a 2*) It was a major waist of my time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was soloing Relics A yesterday for an hour and think I found my new meseta making area. Came in at 122k and left at 135k in one hour + like 7 marseline and 2 nanocarbon and 1 nanoresin http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I went there to lvl my spells not to make $$$ but looks like thats the best money I have made so far actually and will stick with it. Will be much better when I can use Ra-megid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Boss battle solo is hard as heck tho :/ nearly die every time. (its when you get stuned.. and somtimes a crit is almost instant death)

Gonna do that today atleat 5 times it will give me lvl 50 and decent money, if I am lucky they drop 5* wands from the green guys

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 01:27 AM
Parum Relics? Hrm. I may give that a try, but soloing A-rank missions is a pain in the ass. =/

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 02:22 AM
Only did it 2x yesterday took me 30 mintues exactly to get to block 4.

First time my PM died in the boss battle from the combo of def down and a crit hit or somthing

2nd time went fine even tho it was a close call.

I didnt go there for money or items I went there because I used to solo C rank to lvl my spells (barta and rabarta mainly on the lil green dragons) so figured I would do A rank so I can get more cast's in and lvl the spells easier.

Then I found myself doing pretty well and making great xp/money on a lvl 2/3 luck day it may be even better.

Of course this place is like my jedi training ground http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I must have solo'd nearly 15 to 20 levels there when I was a lowbie force trying to lvl my spells, so I got so good at lining up all the lizards with barta and hitting the jumping guys with Ra-spells that I have it mastered.

Once you master hitting those guys, the rest of the game is easy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I also have the aid of my GH-410 granted I didnt user her much she comes in handy for sure.

This should be cake when we get fotecher and ramegid.

Gamemako
Nov 30, 2006, 07:53 PM
If I could have everyone interested in helping me out with this project please PM me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 02:43 AM
My tech Pm is getting there slowly but surly its lvl 65 pure tech now. about a week or two more and I can offer my force synthing service.

Knownoes
Dec 5, 2006, 06:50 AM
I got a pure range PM done and currently working on one which will have 90 armour (pumped 10 points into striking to get a 420 instead of 440). And also making a pure strike PM on the side, although that's not going too quickly at the moment.

I've also got a handful of spare force weps that I'll keep and sell cheap to the guys in this thread who're raising them. Just send me a PM and I'll supply you with them as I find them.

Oh, and PC Version - EU player

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 9, 2006, 08:05 PM
Pure Tech is done I have posted a thread on my service.

KitsuneKing
Dec 15, 2006, 10:26 AM
hmmm i'm looking for someone with a 100 strike PM, to do some synths for me... anyone interested?

Kibbles
Dec 16, 2006, 03:20 PM
Any chance of getting a list of trusted synthers stickied on the boards? If this may be of some interest to people just post that you are and maybe I'll put one together. Would be a good way for people to get the stuff they need, and for those synthers to make some extra cash on the side possibly.

Randomness
Dec 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
Think theres something like that in trade forum...

Krupp
Dec 20, 2006, 05:32 PM
Anyone have an armor pm? I'm not sure if Parn still has a service =(.

Gamemako
Dec 21, 2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry; the service is in limbo right now in light of recent PM bombing events. I'm not sure what to do with it at this point; I'm willing to help people still, but I don't want any generous volunteers to lose the time and meseta they have spent on their PMs because they offered to help others.

I aplogize for the delay in getting this all up as well; I've been rather busy of late. I'll be sure to get the MySpace organized in the next few days and start getting things together.

SilentChasm
Dec 22, 2006, 07:10 PM
Well I finished my 100 Ranged PM on the 360 and I haven't heard anything about PM bombing on the 360 version. I've also started to make a striking PM and I have have a friend with an almost finished armor PM who might be willing to help. Is there going to be some sort of list though?

PaladinRPG
Dec 23, 2006, 12:07 AM
On 2006-12-20 14:32, Krupp wrote:
Anyone have an armor pm? I'm not sure if Parn still has a service =(.

I've just got mine finished and am offering services. send me a PM if you need anything crafted.

ZiG
Jan 3, 2007, 06:44 AM
On the PC/PS2 servers, I have a 100 pure Ranged PM and I'd be happy to synth for free, provided I'm given board and mats. The board and all it's uses are yours, so if you give me enough mats to make the whole production quantity of the board, I will. There is no catch.

Search for my shop: Ziggy, or find me in various field lobbies (Lab Recovery S being my current favorite). There are a few Ziggys that I'm aware of, so uhh, I'm the human Guntecher wearing white.

DRO
Jan 30, 2007, 02:02 AM
I am on the 360 version, I have a 100 range pm ..I would be glad to help anyone from the forums..hit me up ...gamertag is BarbaricRuss

funnymatt
Feb 11, 2007, 08:23 AM
I have a Pure tech 100 Mag- err, PM on the Xbox360. If anyone wants to make use of it, by all means send me a message or find me in game with char name "Slam I Am". My gamertag is "funnymatt".

Tsavo
Feb 15, 2007, 12:31 AM
Is this service still going? I have a Pure Strike that's approaching 100(bout 85 or so). I'm on the PC/PSU servers, if I can help out let me know.

XenithFlare
Mar 28, 2007, 11:36 PM
I'm up for it. I've got one pure Striking, two Ranged, and two Technic PMs. No armor, unfortunately... armor synthing has not been good to me, so I no longer trust it. <_< I'm on PS2, btw.

NeoTeppin
Apr 11, 2007, 08:38 PM
I have a pure range PM that people could use. My Gamertag is Pizzaman1999 online its Luke Skywalker

NeoTeppin
Apr 11, 2007, 10:40 PM
Just as an idea to Gamemako, you should compile a list of all the people and their gamertags that listed that they will synth for free, and put it on the first post. That will make it easier for people to find someone to synth for them by using this post.

Niloklives
May 7, 2007, 07:13 PM
I have a Pure everything >_> well the tech one got reset when I made a new character, but she'll be back soon enough. I'd be willing to help, but I don't have the money or supplies to just hand out stuff. are we just offering the use of our PMs and the people provide the supplies?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-05-07 17:15 ]</font>

JOHNIE
Jun 1, 2007, 10:40 PM
Im on xbox 360 with a 98%strike, i have spent over 20 million on making weapons, and about 80% of those are 9stars, You are welcome to use my services...Account in XBox is JC86 and in PSU is JOHNIE

DoubleK93
Jun 20, 2007, 12:17 PM
I have a lvl 82 pure ranged so far. I keep feeding it and by a week or so. It should be lvl 100! I am, on alot but I will be gone next friday for a week cuz of vacation. So lemme know when you need assistance!

Zwick_
Jul 30, 2007, 12:45 AM
i will gladly help anybody out but i just need help getting my pms to lv 100 im trying to make one of every type and the only one even close is the striking one at level 63

Kietrinia
Aug 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
Platform: PC/PS2
PM Type: TECH
Send me a PM on the forums here or find me in-game (Kietrinia) and I'll be happy to be of help.

Just need the board, the materials, and your patience. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

P4WN3D
Aug 22, 2007, 10:41 PM
Eh, idk if ppl still use this or look at it even, but here goes!

100 Armor
100 Range
100 Tech

X360 Severs. Always willing to let someone use my bot, just be forewarned, i cant control if it works or not! You provide the mats, boards, and whatever else, and whatever comes out of my PM is yours. Dosnt matter if its a Monomate, 10% or 50%. If it was made on your board with your mats its yours. I know trust is a huge issue nowadays (or at least on the 360 it is) but believe me, if i was a scammer id have more than a 10% S rank to show after 1000 hours of gameplay.

Gt is "Grim52" hit me up if you ever need anything synthed.

Roku17
Aug 26, 2007, 09:52 PM
100 range
and soon to be 100 armor

let me know PS2/PC only