PDA

View Full Version : Best Armour Combo for a Force @ lvl 35

Kronovan
Nov 28, 2006, 08:35 PM
I've almost reached lvl 35 and Force lvl 10. I'm unfortunatley still equipped with *** armour with head and arm slots. What's the best armour combo for a force at my level and how much should I expect to pay?
BTW; Not sure if it has any bearing on this question, but I plan on pursuing the ForeTecher expert class.

KirinDave
Nov 28, 2006, 08:39 PM
You can go really crazy as you start to get into your 40s. But until good units become more accessible, I'm not going to myself. I'd like to recommend a reasonably priced option that I use:

- Ageha-Senba (buy it, 18k, elements are overrated)
* Perpa/Legs (cheap, evasion as a newman force is amazing)
* Hel/Force (less qq, more pewpew)
* Me/Restore HP (cheap for what it does, useful for tech leveling)

Ether
Nov 28, 2006, 08:41 PM
Personally I like Ageha-Senba, it has head, body, and extra slots, so you can put a mega/wall in there for extra defense and evasion. They're 18,000 in the Yohmei shop

KirinDave
Nov 28, 2006, 08:48 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong, I certainly haven't personally experimented, but it seems like each armor also has a unique-looking line field that flares when you evade, which get more distinct as the armor gets better.

For example, the GRM armor seems to have a pattern which is a clear matrix of very clear hexagons, and the Me-senba and Ageha-senba seem to have a denser star pattern on deflection.

It's a little thing, but you see it a lot as a force, so you might as well like it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif