PDA

View Full Version : beast fighgunner

Alisha
Nov 28, 2006, 08:46 PM
my question is simple does beast fighgunner have enough ata to effectively use the power nanoblast.

Ryoki
Nov 28, 2006, 08:58 PM
uh...yes?
Well...I just use Zeed. Acc and Eva FTW!
Also it is FiGunner. the gh isn't needed.

________
Mflb (http://www.vaporshop.com/mflb-vaporizer.html)

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 10:27 PM
"You'll shoot your eye out"

And that's the ONLY eye you'll be shooting out as beast ATA is so low that they could miss with dynamite.

Ryoki
Nov 28, 2006, 10:30 PM
On 2006-11-28 19:27, Hotobu wrote:
"You'll shoot your eye out"

And that's the ONLY eye you'll be shooting out as beast ATA is so low that they could miss with dynamite.

Give us a Hydrogen bomb, that wouldn't miss. Unless we were attacking BUG/BUGGE. Then we are screwed.

________
Vaporizer Reviews (http://vaporizer.org/)

Hotobu
Nov 28, 2006, 10:36 PM
*Ryoki recieves Hindenburg +1937*

OH THE HUMANITY!

McLaughlin
Nov 28, 2006, 11:05 PM
*Hides in Hiroshima*

They'll never think to hit here again...

Gamemako
Nov 29, 2006, 12:25 AM
Figunners end up with a 120% modifier to ATA. You'll be quite fine, even better off for it.

Alisha
Nov 29, 2006, 01:18 AM
the reason i ask is because my lvl 100 beast hunter spams 0's in the power form. so i imagine it would be even worse online. whats worse is while in beast form you are immune to all status effects both negative and positive,and any buffs you have before the transformation are wiped. SUV's do the same thing.

Arieta
Nov 29, 2006, 01:21 AM
You can actually be affected by Sleep and Stun while in Nanoform, so I wouldn't say that you become immune to all status effects.

Also if you're playing the offline version, which I'm sure you are since you said you're level 100, rememeber that the stats in the offline version are crazy. They not even close to what you would have online. Like for example a level 1 Cast has like 8 TP , but online they have 30 TP. They make your weakness even weaker , and your strength even stronger in offline mode.

Agne
Nov 29, 2006, 01:26 AM
well that's the down side of going power, if you don't wanna spam so many 0's and don't mind doin' a little less damage go for speed. i hardly ever miss and hardly ever get hit.

AlphaMinotaux
Nov 29, 2006, 01:31 AM
Beast hunters barely miss in nanoform so i would assume its better off going with power since figunner have more ata

Gamemako
Nov 29, 2006, 05:25 PM
Isn't offline hunter like a 50% ATA penalty? Plus the exaggerated stats?

I seriously doubt you'll have any problem online with a figunner and his wonderful ATA.