PDA

View Full Version : @6 I believe we need a rave...In the pub!

Pandatron
Nov 28, 2006, 10:37 PM
I was studing at the library and had this random thought "What if we gathered about 20+ people and everyone closly dance in sync at the pub". This was mostly for screenshot purposes then i thought... "wait a sec someone (cause i lack the skills) could add rave lights to the video... it would be an amazing seizure of goodness o.o".

So I purpose to you fellow members of PSOW if not for roffle sake to come to pub at a time (about 2 weeks from now) and just press shift+m, shift+n, or whatever fits your fancy. Another idea that came to mind is flooding the area with cut-in chat just for fun xD (though i think spam chat is against sega TOS so that one might not work).

I know alot of this seems speculative but i'll post my proposed idea below.

Getting to the point:

Time: December 16, 2006 10 PM EST.
Length: 15-45 minutes max.
Reason: For fun and mockery.

Its a straight forward plan if it doesn't work out oh well though if it does, then i can plan part which i have no idea how that would work (maybe if we get tuxedos next patch we can do a neo agent smith thing *rubs chin*). Below i'll put a list and possed questions that have occured in this thread along with answers as the thread moves along. Likewise i'll keep a list of those intersted and wish lend a hand in organizing or just making there prescences known.

Already possed questions:

Q: PC/PS2 or 360?
A: I'm on PC/PS2 but if someone wants to coordinate for the xbox360 more power to them ^_^.

Q: Wtfx is a rave?
A: http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=1943272784450a7452ca059

List of those interested:

Pandatron - Lufia : Coordinator
Ryoki - Ryoki : Attending.
Shaidar - ????? : Attending. {Need In-game name}.
Strider_M - ????? : Attending. {Need In-game name}.
Tay200k - ????? : Attending. {Need In-game name}.

List of open positions
(descriptions provide on page 2 8th post).

Sub/Co-Coordinator: Open
Photographer/Video Editor: Open

Xbox360 Coordinator: Open

If there are any inaccuracy on the above feel free to let me know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pandatron on 2006-11-29 10:03 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 28, 2006, 10:38 PM
Wtfx is a rave?

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 10:38 PM
PC/PS2 or 360?

Flamingo99
Nov 28, 2006, 10:39 PM
uhh.... whos bringing the glow sticks?

hucast21
Nov 28, 2006, 10:39 PM
On 2006-11-28 19:38, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
Wtfx is a rave?

Never went out clubbing?

Ryoki
Nov 28, 2006, 10:40 PM
Seizure! ZOMG!
I love spamming teh Cut-ins.
Don't persecute me, it is a simple pleasure.
And I am easily amused.

BTW this means I'm coming.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-11-28 19:41 ]</font>
________
MERCEDES-BENZ R171 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_R171)

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 28, 2006, 10:41 PM
On 2006-11-28 19:39, hucast21 wrote:

Wtfx is a rave?

Never went out clubbing?

Uh, no.

Pandatron
Nov 28, 2006, 10:41 PM
On 2006-11-28 19:38, VelosofLight wrote:
PC/PS2 or 360?

I'm on PC/PS2 but if someone wants to coordinate for the xbox360 more power to them ^_^.

VelosofLight
Nov 28, 2006, 10:43 PM
December 16th is awhile from now, I might forget. Hopefully though they'll have some sexy new clothes for me to party in.

Ryoki
Nov 28, 2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah I am on PS2. Can't wait.

________
BUY VAPORIZER (http://vaporizer.org/)

Pandatron
Nov 28, 2006, 10:45 PM
On 2006-11-28 19:43, VelosofLight wrote:
December 16th is awhile from now, I might forget. Hopefully though they'll have some sexy new clothes for me to party in.

Well i'm just throwing out the idea if i get 20 people interested prior to then, i'll push the date forward for sure.

hucast21
Nov 28, 2006, 10:49 PM
On 2006-11-28 19:41, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

Uh, no.

o.O

BigKevSexyMan
Nov 29, 2006, 01:36 AM
Sounds dumb. If I'm that bored with the actual game, then I just won't play it. Even I have better things to do.

Dj_SkyEpic
Nov 29, 2006, 01:38 AM
What about everyone getting an AFRO and we do some disco dancing somewhere http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tay200k
Nov 29, 2006, 01:45 AM
Wtfx is a rave?

A Rave..
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=1943272784450a7452ca059

lol you can count me in

Hotobu
Nov 29, 2006, 02:24 AM
Well I WAS saving my Omega Acid for a scape doll but this sounds TRIPPY. EVERYONE LOOK FOR RED BOXES SO WE CAN DROP ACID TOGETHER! Better yet bring your scape dolls and we can crack them open like eggs... tender tender eggs of debaucherous controlled substances.

Be sure you get bodyguards cause if cyber Tupac shows up and cyber Mr. T thinks he stole his cyber cheetos you could have a PROBLEM!

(Oh and I wont be there because I'll be on vacation)

Shaidar
Nov 29, 2006, 10:33 AM
Sounds fun. Yay for random ideas. :3

Strider_M
Nov 29, 2006, 10:37 AM
I'll come by.... I'm up for some Insanity....

Zabot
Nov 29, 2006, 10:58 AM
OOO yes yes, and i can play my new guitar im getting either today or tomorrow XD

princejake2
Nov 29, 2006, 11:00 AM
I'm up for it. Whether I'll make it or not is a different story though -_-

Zabot
Nov 29, 2006, 11:08 AM
what platform????

Katrina
Nov 29, 2006, 11:10 AM
Sounds like fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I'll try to make it.

(I always liked drawing obscene messages with fluorescent markers on ppl's backs)

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Pandatron
Nov 29, 2006, 12:58 PM
First Post Updated:

Definitly pleased with the feedback so far and hope it builds up more so overtime. Though definitly favor the word of mouth advertising so tell your friends so we can make good stuff go down in a more effective manner. As for now i'm currently looking for the following positions to make this event run more smoothly.

PS/PC2 side:

Sub/Co-Coordinator: This person will work directly under me or with me depending on how large the event goes. Since i stay on a highly unstable campus connection if i can't find a good connection prior to then he/she will be responsible for presenting the order of events. This position also requires that your able to generate creative ideas for the future and perferable a flexable time slot to work with mock-run raves prior to the event based on EST time. I'll accept applications for this position here,via private message, or my aim MastaTonberry76. If there's a overflow of applicates (which i doubt there will be). I'll be holding interviews on PSU on one of my mock characters. If there's a lack of interest for this position then i'll solo doesn't matter to me xD.

Photographer/Video Editing: This position is assigned to someone who has video editing skills (via some editing program ie: Adobe Primier) and turn the event into a plesant viewing for all to see. This position will also require that there able to host a file holding program and be able to accept mass amounts of user related pictures to help add to the video if necessary. Since the video will have to be hosted they will also be held accountable for provide a low and high res quality of the video. I know i'm asking for alot here so basically they can staff there own team if necessary and they can coordinate along with each other.

Xbox360 Side:

Coordinator: If anyone is willing to do one on xbox360 client side more power to them. Just let me know in advance so that we can coordiated ideas an in organize fashion. They will basically have the same responsibities as myself however will run a seperate thread so not to conjumble the two. As for assigning position its there option to choose the structure of the organization of this event. Whoever does take this position private message me or just start a thread though i would like to have some contact with the xbox360 side.

That's about it for now i'll update the 1st post accordingly on the new ranks presented. This is strictly for fun and volunteer purposes so there is absolute no gain from the current event. However helping support will provide future events to be more flowing. If there are any inquiries feel free to let me know i'm open for ideas ^_^.

Edit: Edited for typos and proper use of grammer. Though i suck at the english language x.x.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pandatron on 2006-11-29 10:07 ]</font>

Cry0
Nov 29, 2006, 01:19 PM
maybe we should do this for the next get togther of psu-world. everyone in a circle, and then wave for as long till someone screws up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif then we cn all pesker him/her about it.

har har.

Franz
Nov 29, 2006, 01:34 PM
On 2006-11-28 23:24, Hotobu wrote:
Well I WAS saving my Omega Acid for a scape doll but this sounds TRIPPY. EVERYONE LOOK FOR RED BOXES SO WE CAN DROP ACID TOGETHER! Better yet bring your scape dolls and we can crack them open like eggs... tender tender eggs of debaucherous controlled substances.

Be sure you get bodyguards cause if cyber Tupac shows up and cyber Mr. T thinks he stole his cyber cheetos you could have a PROBLEM!

(Oh and I wont be there because I'll be on vacation)

lmao i fell out my chair reading that , cuz I was about to post ya'll guna need alot of water <_>

To bad the club on Clyzez is'nt open i'd think that'd be a better setting.