Nov 28, 2006, 11:23 PM
jarba, no contest.

Remedy
Nov 28, 2006, 11:24 PM
Jarbas are a joke.

Protip: Ranged weapons

hucast21
Nov 28, 2006, 11:27 PM
Bill De Vears aren't that bad. You could time their Ballerina of Death/Zangief Spinning Clothesline move and back away in time.

Jarbas can one shot you with no problem.

McLaughlin
Nov 28, 2006, 11:30 PM
Kamatoze. Stupid Gibarta >_< You'd think my 50% Fire Durandal would thaw me out BUT NOOOO...

Vortex3113
Nov 28, 2006, 11:33 PM
Jarbas...wait...yeah...jarbas, their crap on b rank, if i ever heard someone say they liked jarba's id smack em

Para
Nov 28, 2006, 11:34 PM
Kamatoze is pretty easy imo. All you need is twin sabers and juggle juggle juggle.

Bil De Vear is evil and a close second in being the most deadliest but when Jellen and Zalure comes out... he won't be as scary.

Thus all time Jarba with megid = deadliest.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 28, 2006, 11:52 PM
Jumping on the bandwagon simply because Megid is just so evil. Rabarta isn't too nice either.

Strider_M
Nov 29, 2006, 12:59 AM
OH yeah... Jarbas... I absolutely hate that Right hook... Same for Vears but they don't shoot "Revenge Death Balls" lol

Ether
Nov 29, 2006, 01:04 AM
Jarbas arent that bad, they're slow as heck to turn if you get behind them, and rising strike can pretty much stunlock them

Bil de bear on the other hand, 3 moves that cause paralysis, highly mobile, and piledriver of doom. They get my vote

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 01:08 AM
Same, Ether.

Typhoeus
Nov 29, 2006, 01:51 AM
Dragon

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 02:17 AM
I dont like the big jumping guys in moatoob :/ I think thats the bil de bear... when 3-5 of those guys are at you at once its hella hard to do much. Plus they just seem harder to drop than jarbas. (for a force anyways.)

VelosofLight
Nov 29, 2006, 02:35 AM
I don't have trouble with Jarbas, since I just run really far back and shoot them with my Rifle. Megid's slow, so I can dodge. I only have trouble when there are more than 3, since I can't keep track of 'em all at once, with their Megid-spitting...

Also, if I have a PM or NPC with me, yeah, they're boned. Those idiots basically see Megid and they're like '-gasp- Darkness? It obviously needs a hug!'

Tahldon
Nov 29, 2006, 10:15 AM
I can't quite recall the names of those Robots at the end of the Seabed mission. I don't play it alot. *thinks*

Either way.. the big robots at the end of the Seabed mission that shots you relentlessly. Me being me, that's the ONLY enemy I've ever had such a hard time with. They alternate fire and pelt you to death.. It sucks seriously..

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 10:17 AM
Still need to see them all, but the ones that jump around in ruins are a pain for a force master like me >_< Luckily, Dammegid is there for that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Flunky
Nov 29, 2006, 10:24 AM
Bil de Vears.

The whole paralysis thing as well as the lariat o' doom (Frank West style). A single Jarba or a single Bil de Vear ain't much, but in the case of multiples my vote goes for the Bil de Vear.

If I remember right the Vears are strong against ranged weapons too, while the Jarbas are meant to be fought with 'em. Fighting either at a range makes things much easier, but it's going to take a damn long time to kill a Vear with ranged only. PA spamming with sabers or the like works too, as long as you don't get ambushed by another belly-flopping Vear from behind...

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 29, 2006, 10:25 AM
I would say Jarba and Tengohg. I hate how they're so big yet they only have one target, so I can't get as much from PAing them as I would from doing it to a Kamatoze or a Kog Nodd or something.

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 10:27 AM
Tengohgs don't like techs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

BurningRage
Nov 29, 2006, 10:35 AM
I see far more people get killed unprepared for a Bil De Vear attack than a Jarba megid attack.

Sexy_Raine
Nov 29, 2006, 12:23 PM
Bil de wimps aren't that hard. I block half their attacks anyway. Jarbas are far more deadly. Oh and those machine bugs with the paralyze attack are very annoying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-11-29 09:35 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Nov 29, 2006, 12:27 PM
I'd say Jarba. Megid is always the mean thing to get hit by, and Monsters (in general) seem to have a disgustingly high rate of elemental status/effect success, in comparison to players.

Of course, the little insect groups (I like to call PP flies, due to the way they can drain a ranger's PP like no other) rank as the most annoying mobs, in the game. This is mainly due to their incredibly high evasion and elemental resistance stats. They cause more good attacks to do 0 than any other. Freezing them definitely helps so that you can constantly hit them, but it's for such a short time since their elemental resistance causes the freeze to last such a short time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-29 09:32 ]</font>

Cherryl
Nov 29, 2006, 01:11 PM
I'm still waiting on the rest of my 'team' to get high enough to do A rank missions, so i havn't fought much there, but from my B rank experiences, 3 Jarba's arn't going to hit me with their Megids, but 3 Bil De Vears definetly para me really quickly, Being that it's B rank i wont die from the Paralyze, but i dont think that will be the case in A -_-''

Cry0
Nov 29, 2006, 01:14 PM
megid is the summum of all evil. ->curse jarbas

panzer_unit
Nov 29, 2006, 02:13 PM
Kamatoze. Their PBAE barta can freeze and kill pretty effectively, and given that people attack those things much more recklessly than Bil de Vear... yeah.

Mouseklip
Nov 29, 2006, 02:18 PM
On 2006-11-28 20:33, Vortex3113 wrote:
Jarbas...wait...yeah...jarbas, their crap on b rank, if i ever heard someone say they liked jarba's id smack em

I totally like Jarbas

Akaimizu
Nov 29, 2006, 02:22 PM
On 2006-11-29 11:13, panzer_unit wrote:
Kamatoze. Their PBAE barta can freeze and kill pretty effectively, and given that people attack those things much more recklessly than Bil de Vear... yeah.

I hear ya on the Kamatoze, though I tend to find them sometimes, more of an advantage than a problem when you have Beasts and possibly Casts in the party. Those PBAW bartas do wonders for filling up a Nanoblast bar.

Understandably, those types may purposely fight them a little more carelessly. (A little more, not a lot, that is).

Stixx
Nov 29, 2006, 02:23 PM
As a hunter, I'd say the robot bugs in Endrum are the most deadly. Sure, they may not be able to hit you for huge amounts of damage but their status effects, high evasion, and swarm-tendencies make them dangerous without a healer.

Ravennittes
Nov 29, 2006, 02:28 PM
Jarbas cause of Megid. Bil is easy as he usually knocks you out of the tornado, and, I'm a force, so if I can survive, so can you. Kamatoze is easy, I don't even know why it's on this list. It's called using lvl 20 Foie... S'nuff I think, over and out.

Akaimizu
Nov 29, 2006, 02:33 PM
Kamatoze is rare to kill with it, if you treat your character as you would do yourself. If something hurts, immediately shy away from it. (Now people without vibration turned on, with their controllers, may not have as many devices for feeling that Area Effect Barta hitting). Still, in most cases, you're given an opportunity to get some distance away from them, and into safety.

True enough, they can still freeze ya, on the first hit, once in a while; but I find that much more the rare case, and more rare that you die from it. In general, the people who take the worst hit from the attack are the people who ignore the technique hitting them, for too long, and press in without stopping and running back.

The true fortunate thing is, you're less likely to get truly screwed by a blind-sided attack from them. That's mainly because their true Barta damage comes from the area effect version and not the projectile one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-29 11:40 ]</font>