PDA

View Full Version : B > ortacarbon, will trade nanocarbon

vendpeon
Nov 29, 2006, 12:56 AM
post price and amount, ill reply soon.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 05:26 AM
2 for 1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif nano ez to get orta is not.

if your intrested I have some for trade.

Squid_Gogglez
Dec 4, 2006, 02:43 AM
On 2006-11-28 21:56, vendpeon wrote:
post price and amount, ill reply soon.

i have some Ortacarbons i'll trade as well'

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 04:06 AM
Its been days with no reply from that guy I think he did one of those "post and forget" type deals.

thats why one of the reasons alot of forums have a min post count to use the trade section. To eliminate inactive peeps from posting and its nice to work with sombody from the forums with a rep first too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-04 01:08 ]</font>

Squid_Gogglez
Dec 4, 2006, 04:28 PM
[quote]On 2006-12-04 01:06, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
its nice to work with sombody from the forums with a rep first too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-04 01:08 ]</font>
[/quote

I agree'this is the 1st time i used pso-world forums
normally i posted in PSOBB PSU official forums

user name : Z.NIGMA

eventually i'll make squid gogglez more known

vendpeon
Dec 4, 2006, 07:54 PM
sorry for late reply, but i didn't feel 2 for 1 was fair. I would do 1 for 1 though, since npc sells both for same price.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 10:38 PM
yeah, but your not buying them from the npc this is a trade. I can find nanocarbon 1 or 2 per relics run in parum. takes me 30 mintues to SOLO relics A. I get a Nanocarbon almost every run in B or A and somtimes Nanoresin. C rank is hit and miss but still I get them often.

Ortacarbon however is very rare, the only place I think I have found one was the boss boxes in grove of fanatics wich I cant solo on A, and even B is a pain. So the trade was based on there value not there npc cost.

If its not a fair trade no big deal it was just my offer, its just nice to post back and let it be known your not intrested so that we dont think you just joined to try to do business and then forgot about the whole deal.