PDA

View Full Version : Let it be known

Agne
Nov 29, 2006, 01:11 AM
I am here to out_bitch, out-complain, and out-whine any bitch, complainer, or whiner here. I will not tolerate a little noob whining about a game on a site that has been here for years and proven itself among the best pso/psu sites. i have watched too much desecration of the game of psu for me too handle. if you don't like it get out.

this used to be an informative site for pso/psu. now it just a place to complain and whine. if i see a post that is just a crap-ass excuse for a derogetory remark against this game (and or sega), this site, or it's players i will fill that post with so much crap that it will be closed. it's not fair to the site, the players, or the game we all supposedly love.

all the whining and such is just a sign to other ppl not to play it. look up pso on google or yahoo. you get this site. it's supposedly the best site for the game. however anybody looking on here will hear about dead communities, unfair treatment, not enough content, not enough ppl playing, and yet all the while we never stop to say "Wow this is great. I'm glad they decided to bring this to america as opposed to keeping it to themselves. look at this level or this photon art"

as americans i know we're jaded but don't let it destroy our love for this game. it's one of the last few around like it. really... old school gamers think about it. i can post a billion things different/ better from psu.. well not that many maybe but still. it's evolution. it's the beginning. and really do we need all this whining. go do it else where. in your heads.. to your friends.. to your mom

i don't care but in the end if you whine/complain here about not any ppl playing then don't explect ppl to start playing cuz this is where any one not playing or who hasn't played for long will go for information.

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 01:12 AM
Okay, fine.

BUT DO YOU RESPECT THE FLAME?!

-Crokar-
Nov 29, 2006, 01:13 AM
wow someone missed nap time

Agne
i do respect the flame!!!!!

industrial
There wouldn't be this problem if there was some FREAKING CONTENT. ^_^

VanHalen
Nov 29, 2006, 01:16 AM
i know what you mean i joined here in august but i used to come to this site and i loved psu general until the complainers came in and your right i worried they might have left it in japan. but we need to calm down take deep breaths. may i recommend you to the flame guild? theres some nice people there

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-28 22:16 ]</font>

Xbob
Nov 29, 2006, 01:16 AM
On 2006-11-28 22:13, industrial wrote:

No one ever complained about there only being 4 levels on PSO for lord knows how long.

mogshaz
Nov 29, 2006, 01:17 AM
On 2006-11-28 22:16, Xbob wrote:

No one ever complained about there only being 4 levels on PSO for lord knows how long.

That was like, 8 years ago wasn't it?

Agne
Nov 29, 2006, 01:17 AM
i just believe bad publicity, in the case of psu, is not good publicity. we all love it right??? other wise we wouldn't be here, or playing everyday. but if we let ppl talk crap everyday about it then everyone will leave and noone wil join until it's you and me and the few who looked beyond the whining and complaining to see the game for the gem it is. i for one will not stand silently and let this game get bashed.... rememeber.... REMEMBER... LOL jk but really.

(p.s. i'm drunk lol)

VanHalen
Nov 29, 2006, 01:18 AM

quoted for truth and you know when people complain about reskin enemies lets turn on PSO and look at the booma family, evil shark family, sinow beat, rappy, and dimenian

Eternal_Drake
Nov 29, 2006, 01:18 AM
Wrong forum, move to http://pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=11

Xbob
Nov 29, 2006, 01:20 AM
On 2006-11-28 22:17, mogshaz wrote:

Yes, all games 8 years ago had 4 levels max. Just listen to the Everquest people.

mogshaz
Nov 29, 2006, 01:22 AM
On 2006-11-28 22:20, Xbob wrote:

On 2006-11-28 22:17, mogshaz wrote:

Yes, all games 8 years ago had 4 levels max. Just listen to the Everquest people.

so, you got kicked in the balls once now you are coming back for seconds? 4 levels did suck, thats why i expect a whole hell of alot more from PSU. On top of that how about a quest other than 'Kill everything'.

industrial
Nov 29, 2006, 01:22 AM
4 levels on PSO... 4 Planets on PSU... par for the course?

We still lack cool items like the frying pan, flowen's sword, those samurai swords, etc etc etc etc that were in from day 1. We have flourecent blubs and weapons we can't equip yet. WooHoo!

I'm not complaining really. Just there wouldn't be as much negative activity on this forum is there wern't so many bored PSU players.

Agne
Nov 29, 2006, 01:31 AM
and besides, each of the levels have a 3 tier level followed generally by another 3 tier level and theres i think 2 for each level bringing the total of comparitive old school levels.... 12 to 4 hmmm alot more than then.. yet eveyone says old shool is better.

Agne
Nov 29, 2006, 01:32 AM
like i said i'm drunk so my information might be a little incorrect. lol let's have fun guys.

Sinue_v2
Nov 29, 2006, 02:01 AM

We still lack cool items like the frying pan, flowen's sword, those samurai swords, etc etc etc etc that were in from day 1. We have flourecent blubs and weapons we can't equip yet. WooHoo!

No... Parum alone has two mad beasts quests, a relics run, and two Mellvore lab runs. Each has 3-4 blocks. And that's just what very little has been unlocked thus far. Forest, which you're compairing to Parum, had two levels - a boss, and that was it.

As for rares - no, they werent there from day one. If they were there from day one for you, then it's probably because you joined late and showed up when all the dupers had everything pulled out of memory, created, duped, and spread to the masses. For the first month or so - the best rare anyone had was a damned double-saber, and people were fighting over Varista's that didn't even have unique models at the time. They were just regular handguns with a different color photon bullet.

So what you're really meaning to say is... "LOLZ, PSU SUX CAUSE SEGA TOK MY DUPES!!!"

Dragonkat
Nov 29, 2006, 02:02 AM
Can we blame WoW kiddies and WoW in general for the spoiled prat must rush to 50 fast as possible, want it all now including 42 of every rare attitude most new mmo players seem to have? Can we pleeeease? =p

You'd honestly think none of them had played an mmo before. The sheer horror of it being a remote challenege, not being all shiny, all pretty, not getting an update without a little waiting, the fact that yes there is this thing called non optimal characters, (aka female newman hunters) that last one specially, it just blows their poor widdle minds!

Now if we could just convince them that yes there is more then de ragan too, then, then we'd be really set.

As an old school gamer, old school lover, and pso fan from day 1. I fully support this drunken rampage towards the whiners.

Flame on! =p

hucast21
Nov 29, 2006, 02:09 AM
On 2006-11-28 22:11, Agne wrote:
I am here to out_bitch, out-complain, and out-whine any bitch, complainer, or whiner here. I will not tolerate a little noob whining about a game on a site that has been here for years and proven itself among the best pso/psu sites. i have watched too much desecration of the game of psu for me too handle. if you don't like it get out.

this used to be an informative site for pso/psu. now it just a place to complain and whine. if i see a post that is just a crap-ass excuse for a derogetory remark against this game (and or sega), this site, or it's players i will fill that post with so much crap that it will be closed. it's not fair to the site, the players, or the game we all supposedly love.

all the whining and such is just a sign to other ppl not to play it. look up pso on google or yahoo. you get this site. it's supposedly the best site for the game. however anybody looking on here will hear about dead communities, unfair treatment, not enough content, not enough ppl playing, and yet all the while we never stop to say "Wow this is great. I'm glad they decided to bring this to america as opposed to keeping it to themselves. look at this level or this photon art"

as americans i know we're jaded but don't let it destroy our love for this game. it's one of the last few around like it. really... old school gamers think about it. i can post a billion things different/ better from psu.. well not that many maybe but still. it's evolution. it's the beginning. and really do we need all this whining. go do it else where. in your heads.. to your friends.. to your mom

i don't care but in the end if you whine/complain here about not any ppl playing then don't explect ppl to start playing cuz this is where any one not playing or who hasn't played for long will go for information.

It's because of blind fanboy-loyalists like yourself that will make Sega release updates as slow as they possibly can.

BTW - You're not drunk. A drunk person wouldn't be able to write out sentences. You're just an attention whore.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 02:12 AM
hear about that huge rollback jp got?? i can only imagine what would happen if we had one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and I admit depending on how far back or when it hapened I would definitly be one of the people complaining http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hotobu
Nov 29, 2006, 02:12 AM
First of all I'm only seeing a couple of believers in the flame THAT'S A PROBLEM!

Next I love how Agne has taken it upon himself to go anti-hero bizzaro man. Word to the cape bearer to be; you can't puke on shit and make everything ok.

Basically what you're saying is that when someone spews whiney whine wines you come in with flamey flame flames and REALLY turn the place into a shithole, THAT MAKES SENSE!

Submitted for your approval: Your cure is worse than the disease.

Someone point this fellow toward the moderator forum, I'm sure he'd love to jump in the backseat

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hotobu on 2006-11-28 23:13 ]</font>

Carbinne
Nov 29, 2006, 02:23 AM
You all need to take a chill pill, grab a can of Coke and play a nice, relaxing game of catch with someone. Come back in a few days and maybe then Sega will have opened up some new content that'll last a few days. Go outside and check out all the holiday decorations, maybe build a snowman if you have the opportunity.

Eternal_Drake
Nov 29, 2006, 02:24 AM
If you don't like the game then don't play it you whiny bitch.

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 02:30 AM
I'm not really that experienced in mmorpg's (console rpg's all my life) but I seriously think we have a shitload of content for only barely being out a month and a half? Two months? Oh and Agne...tone down the dramatics just a tad. Contrary to what movies and games teach you, one person cannot change the world. ;p

industrial
Nov 29, 2006, 02:30 AM
On 2006-11-28 23:01, Sinue_v2 wrote:

No... Parum alone has two mad beasts quests, a relics run, and two Mellvore lab runs. Each has 3-4 blocks. And that's just what very little has been unlocked thus far. Forest, which you're compairing to Parum, had two levels - a boss, and that was it.

As for rares - no, they werent there from day one. If they were there from day one for you, then it's probably because you joined late and showed up when all the dupers had everything pulled out of memory, created, duped, and spread to the masses. For the first month or so - the best rare anyone had was a damned double-saber, and people were fighting over Varista's that didn't even have unique models at the time. They were just regular handguns with a different color photon bullet.

So what you're really meaning to say is... "LOLZ, PSU SUX CAUSE SEGA TOK MY DUPES!!!"

4 levels vs. 4 planets. DO YOU SPEEK ENGRISH? That was not a complaint. I see the potential in the game. I know they have some 5 year plan or some crap. I know the rares are coming.

The frying pan and samurai swords were there VERY early. I don't remember exactly how early because that was a long ass time ago. I started day 1 on DC. The hacking did start early I remember that much. As for your last comment...I quit because the hacks got so bad. I tryed to play legit but the little script kiddies started cracked passworded games to FSOD you. So please "GO FUK URSELF! LOLZ".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: industrial on 2006-11-28 23:38 ]</font>

hucast21
Nov 29, 2006, 02:38 AM
On 2006-11-28 23:24, Eternal_Drake wrote:
If you don't like the game then don't play it you whiny bitch.

Are you talking about me? Be a man and have some balls to call someone out next time.

Why don't you and Cherry go scam some dumbasses out of their meseta.

Hotobu
Nov 29, 2006, 02:44 AM
Wow this thread went from misguided drunken rampages to feisty name calling. (NEEDS MORE MICHAEL JACKSON!)

http://www.raioo.com/discussion/images/music/raioo_celebrates_michael_jackson_9.jpg Heal the world people make it a better place.

XHunter
Nov 29, 2006, 02:45 AM
Hhhmm...well if there are people who are complaining soo much i suggest they should make another site....and flame around with each other all day long....no Offense though, but why waste time to complain about something when you could just stop playing....and move on. If you sit around and complain everyday you must love the game to talk about it everyday....so yea just eat a cookie and move on.

Bleemo
Nov 29, 2006, 02:48 AM
On 2006-11-28 16:18, Agne wrote:
actually as a reply to my quote it is where i get to complain. it's not everyone else's fault that they had bad planning and they lvld to 50 where there isn't any content. that would be like moving to the desert to get away from the cold but complaining about the lack of trees. if you wanna be all like "look at my level 50 i'm so cool and can call ppl noobs" well deal with the downside. I played pso from launch on dc till launch of psu and it appears with over 7 chars over 200 and several several more over 100 and countless other "just trying" chars as well as having played several mmo's, i have a little more than my fair share of knowledge about how to go about stuff. If you know there is a lvl cap at 50 and you race to 50 don't be pissed cuz there isn't a whole lot to do after lvl 50. are you surprised?? were you like wow i'm at the top now and suddenly i realize that the top of the mountain has less trails. maybe it's the fact that this isn't my first mmo that made me not run for the top but that's my decision not my lack of knowledge. and about the enter button this is a message board not an english class. for real if that's all you got in a debate your spent!!!

Listen to this man!

He has over 7 level 200 characters on PSO!

DoubleJG
Nov 29, 2006, 02:49 AM

THANK YOU! Someone else finally acknowledges this.

industrial
Nov 29, 2006, 02:49 AM
On 2006-11-28 23:45, XHunter wrote:
Hhhmm...well if there are people who are complaining soo much i suggest they should make another site....and flame around with each other all day long....no Offense though, but why waste time to complain about something when you could just stop playing....and move on. If you sit around and complain everyday you must love the game to talk about it everyday....so yea just eat a cookie and move on.

Someone will complain about something, no matter how good they have it. Boredom just makes people complain even more. That's just life in USA.

mogshaz
Nov 29, 2006, 02:55 AM
On 2006-11-28 23:49, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

THANK YOU! Someone else finally acknowledges this.

Not good enough.

So because in the last game they failed to meet the modern standards for content, its alright that they do it again?