PDA

View Full Version : somthing I think you'll all like

Skuda
Nov 29, 2006, 03:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/PSU%20shots/psu.jpg

The original image was linked to me by nisshoku, and I have since then lost the URL. But, as you can see, I did save the file and re-upload it to photobucket.

snazzy, no?

I am particularily fond of the scythe like double saber, the dark element twin sabers, and the two sets of twin claws.

grawr.

hot stuff.

Skuda
Nov 29, 2006, 03:51 AM
On 2006-11-29 00:51, mogshaz wrote:
Is that a comic book?

likely a famitsu magazine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2006-11-29 00:52 ]</font>

mogshaz
Is that a comic book?

MaKaVeLi_X
I like

Shaia
Nov 29, 2006, 03:53 AM
thanks for the post!

As for the weapons, they look good, but the green, photon light just doesn't do it for me..;;

Am I the only one who thinks the green light makes the weapons look... exceedingly ordinary and boring?

Maybe this is because in PSO, green color almost always meant lowest-grade weapons (I believe the order was something like green < blue < yellow).

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 29, 2006, 03:58 AM
Yeah I also hate the Green... I woudlnt complain if those were mine tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 04:01 AM
Does anyone else see the Psycho Wand? The double saber right underneath it is probably the coolest weapon on there. Too bad I'm a spear/twin saber guy.

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 04:03 AM
BOING HAMMER XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 04:03 AM
greens ok, the pics seem to have more "glow" than I remember seeing in my game, maybe just the area.

the fo weps look kinda horrible.... figures.'

lovin the axes, I see the drill cannon is back too.

at an angle that char looks like the lord of the sith or darth vader or somthing.

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 04:05 AM
Is that the Psycho Wand? O_O???? Looks very much like it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Pentence
Nov 29, 2006, 04:05 AM
Me no like...ME LOVE !!

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 04:16 AM
On 2006-11-29 01:03, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
the fo weps look kinda horrible.... figures.'THAT IS A FREAKING PSYCHO WAND, YOU TAKE THAT SACRILEGE BACK RIGHT THE **** NOW

It's back... it's really back...

so happy

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 04:24 AM
back in looks but prob not function.

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 04:25 AM
Meh, even a lookalike is good enough for me. =^.^=

Although I would kill to have the functionality back.

Also, that thing should function as a melee weapon, too.

Valius
Nov 29, 2006, 04:33 AM
I like the swords, especially the one on the bottom. I KNOW my bro is going to be all about that battleaxe up top.

mechatra
Nov 29, 2006, 04:35 AM
The dual sabers to the right of the pyscho wand are identical copies of the same single saber that Tyler uses.

XD

Loving the shots, although I'm alittle dissapointed by the spears and swords, the knuckles, claws, and doublesabers look awesome.

Alisha
Nov 29, 2006, 04:42 AM
holy shit is that an axe! on a side note i cant wait till they release those cast female legs. does the jp version have them yet?

edit:could that double saber be a partisan of lightning? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-11-29 01:45 ]</font>

Gazette
Nov 29, 2006, 05:11 AM
Just came across this on a Japanese site...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jusmailuck/trurl_pagecontent.jpg

Pretty huge.

Celestial
Nov 29, 2006, 05:17 AM
im more impressed with the way that cast looks!

looks freaking evil

Deja
Nov 29, 2006, 05:20 AM
That spear wins...must have...

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 05:29 AM
I just hope they'll get it out soon, all this stuff looks.... *dribbles*
I also hope they get the lvl cap to 100 soon, this is getting ridiculous >_<

Gazette
Nov 29, 2006, 05:49 AM
JP PIC RUSH!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jusmailuck/psu1014.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jusmailuck/psu0172.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jusmailuck/psu0175.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jusmailuck/psu0186.jpg

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 06:01 AM
im still disapointed with the wands/rods in that book/pic the bows get pretty evil looking tho.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 06:08 AM
This proves a good point to somthing, I had a small rant about how expensive spells were. basic spells 10, ra spells 20, gi spells 40, it just goes up and up.

thats the baisic level too, as they get higher in lvl the cost goes up. People were telling me well we only have B rank rods/wands now so its alot but when we get A rank and S rank stuff it will be nothing.

Well that rod is S rank the highest one
its called the Hararod and it only has 1400ish PP??? thats like the same as I have now!!! the TP is in the 600's and thats not much more eather.

So this confirms for me my theory that forces end game will be pretty weak vs hunters/rangers because they always get the god weapons while forces are left being weak.

Its ok, it just kills our solo and forces us into a support role tho.

I'll give you this before anybody tries to pick apart my statment.

Its S rank its the best you can get (besides maybe super rare items like the psyco wand) but its not grinded so obviously it can be stronger than that, but even still as S rank it should be much stronger than that even ungrinded.

on a diffrent note the A rank rods there are Horods (not sure what that is in the english verson) and the B ranks are tomoirods (the 6*)

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 06:09 AM
I really do hope that some of these rares are super super super hard to get. Kind of like HS or BGB. All the luster and value will shoot right out of them if I see every Joe Schmoe on the street with the same shit.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 06:14 AM
Problem with super ultra exclusive no life player rares is PSU's new grinding system.

You can break and lose that weapon and if its too hard to get you will be devistated... the alternative... nobody will grind them. Wich also means weaker stuff and weaker team mates.

Its a team effort game, not pvp. You want your friends an allies to be as well equiped as possible. So while maybe time consuming or diffucult to some extent. I belive nothing in a game should be super super suepr hard to get. Infact I think thats the bane of all MMORPG's

Chris28
Nov 29, 2006, 06:17 AM
On 2006-11-29 03:08, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
This proves a good point to somthing, I had a small rant about how expensive spells were. basic spells 10, ra spells 20, gi spells 40, it just goes up and up.

thats the baisic level too, as they get higher in lvl the cost goes up. People were telling me well we only have B rank rods/wands now so its alot but when we get A rank and S rank stuff it will be nothing.

Well that rod is S rank the highest one
its called the Hararod and it only has 1400ish PP??? thats like the same as I have now!!! the TP is in the 600's and thats not much more eather.

So this confirms for me my theory that forces end game will be pretty weak vs hunters/rangers because they always get the god weapons while forces are left being weak.

Its ok, it just kills our solo and forces us into a support role tho.

I'll give you this before anybody tries to pick apart my statment.

Its S rank its the best you can get (besides maybe super rare items like the psyco wand) but its not grinded so obviously it can be stronger than that, but even still as S rank it should be much stronger than that even ungrinded.

on a diffrent note the A rank rods there are Horods (not sure what that is in the english verson) and the B ranks are tomoirods (the 6*)

i just have a question. do you think the stats will go up a lot higher when grinded because it is S rank? That may be where all the PP comes from.

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 06:19 AM
On 2006-11-29 03:14, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
Problem with super ultra exclusive no life player rares is PSU's new grinding system.

You can break and lose that weapon and if its too hard to get you will be devistated... the alternative... nobody will grind them. Wich also means weaker stuff and weaker team mates.

Its a team effort game, not pvp. You want your friends an allies to be as well equiped as possible. So while maybe time consuming or diffucult to some extent. I belive nothing in a game should be super super suepr hard to get. Infact I think thats the bane of all MMORPG's

The thing is, being as the yare super super super rare weapons. We would assume that initially at their root power, they would be stronger than anything by far available. Thus ALREADY making it hardly a challenge on the hardest lvls. Basically, these weapons would never ever need to be grinded. You a assume that monsters are always going to be too tough for the weapons. Not always the case in PSO ala Excal and a High % BGB.

*EDIT* In response to Collar: Of course they would have super low success rates. where would the challenge be if the best weapons were jsut handed to you on a silver platter. I like working hard for my stuff, not getting it easy. That's why not just anyone can do these things.

*EDIT #2* Thinking further about Excal and stuff. Remember most weapons were able to be +1 +2 +30, but Excal was unable to be grinded, also some others if I recall right. If you eliminate the ability to grind these ultra rare weapons, then the desire to do it disappears, and you will never have that nagging voice in the back of your head saying "IT COULD BE STRONGER!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2006-11-29 03:26 ]</font>

Collar
Nov 29, 2006, 06:19 AM
On 2006-11-29 03:14, ViciousXUSMC wrote:

"I agree. As it is, it looks very daunting for some of the synthesis items as it is. Imagine getting a super rare board drop, somehow manage to get all the parts after several months of searching, and then... it fails. Or, the first time you try and grind it, it breaks. I would believe that would lend to generating quite a bit of frustration.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 06:25 AM
That's why anyone with a life cant do these things

fixed for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

i just have a question. do you think the stats will go up a lot higher when grinded because it is S rank? That may be where all the PP comes from

I suppose thats possible but I dont think its probable. From how things go so far S rank grinding will just be more expensive and have a higher fail rate than A rank, just like A is like that to B, and B is like that to C.

But all we can do is form a hypothisis, wont know for sure untill probably several months from now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-29 03:28 ]</font>

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 06:27 AM
Lol, that would be their loss then, sorries ;P.

-Ryuki-
Nov 29, 2006, 06:42 AM
Those Spears look mighty lonely. Maybe I should get one and caress it.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 29, 2006, 06:43 AM
::slice:: ahh my finger i sliced it off... that was the important one too!!!

VanHalen
Nov 29, 2006, 07:01 AM
*screams like a schoolgirl at the weapons*

Mewn
Nov 29, 2006, 07:21 AM
http://www.psu-wiki.info/upbbs/lib/printimage.php?id=00000055

Now with names!

Can't be bothered to go through them all (and there are better people for transliterating katakana than me), but highlights!

* Top left-most weapon is Psycho Wand.
* The yellow twin sabers are called Grand Cross.
* Top right sword is Agito Repka.
* The double spear looking thing on the right is Double Agito.

Itsuki
Nov 29, 2006, 08:19 AM
Yes, its true, though technically its called "Needle Cannon". The resemblance is uncanny. This is PSO Spread Needle on the left, Needle Cannon (made by GRM) on the right. They're even both 11 star.

(though really I'm sure it won't be as bad as in PSO)
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/image00000057.jpg

Dragon_Knight
Nov 29, 2006, 08:26 AM
It looks like an ungoldy union between the Holy Ray and the Dark Meteor. O.o

ChyronType0
Nov 29, 2006, 08:29 AM
OMG.... I loved the spread needle. Hopefully its succesor is even better. What weapon type is it? shottie? rifle?

Cry0
Nov 29, 2006, 08:31 AM
needle wasn't that unbalanced on psogc. as long as they don't come with uber attacks (like srank berserk or whatever) it's ok, i even welcome them back.

Dragon_Knight
Nov 29, 2006, 08:32 AM
*runs around and squeals like a school girl*

Pwand! Pwand!

@_@ Oh yea other stuff looks cool too.

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 29, 2006, 08:34 AM
must have Agito, Double Agito and Grand Cross! And def those dual dark saber things...!!!!!!!!

Cry0
Nov 29, 2006, 08:34 AM
i noticed the PW too. <3 the pink double saber

AngelLight
Nov 29, 2006, 08:41 AM
Basically, the needle everyone feared was the original Paralysis Needle on the old DC days. Basically, it was EZ-Mode to clear whole rooms with a Grinded Up Needle. Freeze and Spray, Freeze and Spray.......everyone and their brother was using it the minute they met the stats for it. Of course it didn't help matters that it (among other things) got duped to hell and back 100 times over.

Of course what did Sega do? Why they then gave us a semi CUSTOMIZABLE needle....BRILLIANT!

LOL I'd be curious to see if they'll classify this as a shotty or as a crossbow. If they make this as strong as it was and as a single handed crossbow, then forget about the whole "Who is Stronger, Forces or Hunters" debate....everyone is going to go Guntecher and just be a "Spray Whore" with a strife function

Yoruichi
Nov 29, 2006, 08:45 AM
Are those....real weapons...that will be in the game eventually? are they? ARE THEY?!

Lastat27
Nov 29, 2006, 08:47 AM
Judging by the name "Needle Cannon" this will most likely be a Laser Cannon weapon. Other Laser cannon names include: Laser Cannon, Maser Cannon, and Thunder Cannon. These weapons fire a single beam of light (think Gundam: Wing Zero) that pierces through and hits all mobs in a straight line. The reload time takes awhile. the PP cost is huge, and this weapon type does not fire in a spread like a spread needle.

Mewn
Nov 29, 2006, 08:53 AM
I lol'd @ Holly Ray.

AngelLight
Nov 29, 2006, 08:56 AM
hmmm...so like a Gauss Needler From Shadowrun or Mechwarrior....that could be interesting to see.

Asra
Nov 29, 2006, 09:08 AM
oh god, i wet my pants. because of excitemend of course!!! the weapons look awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asra on 2006-11-29 06:09 ]</font>

Alpha-Hunter
Nov 29, 2006, 09:20 AM
The JP version doesn't even have these weapons right? if that it true no telling when we will...

Yoruichi
Nov 29, 2006, 09:34 AM
This still warrents a change in panties...no I need a cold cold shower. I want these so bad!

Sychosis
Nov 29, 2006, 09:37 AM
I NEED my Psycho Wand!

How else can I dispell Zio's barrier?!

Merumeru
Nov 29, 2006, 09:44 AM
good god those are sweet, wonder how many years til we see them in-game XD

Dhylec
Nov 29, 2006, 09:56 AM
Nice! These weapons will keep many of us to look forward to; things that will drive some of us a long way. ;]

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 09:59 AM
Soul Banish desu ka?

Blu_Swade
Nov 29, 2006, 10:02 AM
I mreally like that red dagger, it looks like sword held reverse, I've always wanted to see a weapon like that!
Also, the Yamata Misaki, and the "Tyrant Speeder" (I think that's how it'd translate...), also "Huge Cutter" has to be the best name for a sword I've yet seen! XD
I'm glad the Psycho Wand, Famitsu Mag, and Agito have made comebacks as well; I can't help but want the hammer and grey knuckle too, but what I'm really psyched about is that BA double scythe! Kyarigainruukaa... Can't figure out the translation, maybe it's a Tenora or Yohmei? Probably a Kubara...
I'd better stop now before I end up talking about EVERY weapon on there... BTW anyone have a harisen? Ya' gotta' love a weapon that changes the attack command to "Smack", the only problem I've had with it is that my char's not tall enough to prevent it from clipping through the ground...

BTW, I like how light element weapons look best, but they're no good for relic runs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blu_Swade on 2006-11-29 07:07 ]</font>

Marik
Nov 29, 2006, 10:07 AM
More Ranger weapons plz.

Thrash777
Nov 29, 2006, 10:15 AM
Oh they look freakin' sweet!

Ronzeru
Nov 29, 2006, 11:39 AM
I agree with the dagger. It's the same one Ethan gets in game. When you attack with it, white feathers fall from off of it with each attack. It's hot as hell.

Tarathiel
Nov 29, 2006, 11:46 AM
my favorites are the dark ele dual sabers and the bottom 2nd from far left spear.

Auronp
Nov 29, 2006, 11:53 AM
The knuckles look kick ass, almost like drills or somethin. Man i can't wait for some of these weapons to start comin out

Ronzeru
Nov 29, 2006, 11:53 AM
Bring back Heaven's Punisher! Or a similiar weapon. And Soul Eaer!

ZeldaSerenade
Nov 29, 2006, 11:54 AM
The Dark Twin Sabers look sweet.

Shinnaki
Nov 29, 2006, 11:57 AM
DO want. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

mariwan
Nov 29, 2006, 12:27 PM
Awsome! Woot!

Candor
Nov 29, 2006, 12:54 PM
AMAZING! O.o/
i really like the glow effects on these
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/CandorLupis/Sweapons.jpg

i hope more weapons have cool effects.

now give me my Cross Scars

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-11-30 10:02 ]</font>

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 02:32 PM
On 2006-11-29 06:37, Sychosis wrote:
I NEED my Psycho Wand!

How else can I dispell Zio's barrier?!My friend, you win the topic.

<3

Relam
Nov 29, 2006, 02:48 PM
!!

Those drill knuckles...

That HAMMER!! HAMMA CONNECTO! HIKARI NI NARE!!

Sorry, had a moment there. But those reach out to the inner super robot in me. So awesome.

Oh Gazette, you rock for finding drawn pics of the weapons. Been wondering if there were any pics of them around. That will help a lot in my fan artage.

posom2
Nov 29, 2006, 03:57 PM
katana?? you get those?? I didn't even know they were in the game! *drools*

FlakariLeader
Nov 29, 2006, 04:18 PM
Dark Spear.................

........SQUEEE! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kanore
Nov 29, 2006, 04:32 PM
PSYCHO WAND OMFG

Akaimizu
Nov 29, 2006, 04:34 PM
The choice for all PSYCHO SOLDIERS.

Now sing along with Athena, please, and remember. "We cannot lose!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-29 13:34 ]</font>

mananas
Nov 29, 2006, 04:44 PM
Oh. My. God. Those weapons look so badass...
I hope someone posts some of the ranger weapons, because now I'm considering being a hunter!!

Trey_Winters
Nov 29, 2006, 04:48 PM
Hmm. I was gonna make my main a Fortefighter, and eventually make a Figunner CAST, but after seeing that axe...I may have to re-think things. I think it'd look much better on a CAST than a Human.

*expects to see a few "Deathscythe" CASTs when that scythe comes out*

DizzyDi
Nov 29, 2006, 04:54 PM
Is it just me or do the knux next to the drill knux look like Halo Needlers?

Stixx
Nov 29, 2006, 05:01 PM
I noticed that too Dizzy.

Wheatpenny
Nov 29, 2006, 05:06 PM
All theese weapons are indeed mighty and even though I am not a force I an glad to see they can get the all powerfull Psycho Wand.But there is one sword that If gets a comeback I will weild reguardless of the slowness of the class..a weapon that was far mightier than any sword. THE CHAINSAWD!!!!PLEASE SEGA PLEASE!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!

Guitarsmasher
Nov 29, 2006, 05:21 PM
On 2006-11-29 14:06, Wheatpenny wrote:
All theese weapons are indeed mighty and even though I am not a force I an glad to see they can get the all powerfull Psycho Wand.But there is one sword that If gets a comeback I will weild reguardless of the slowness of the class..a weapon that was far mightier than any sword. THE CHAINSAWD!!!!PLEASE SEGA PLEASE!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!

haha, tht would be awesome. but like ppl are saying how some force weps can be somewhat lackluster, i really hope sega makes all class rare weapons really awesome. and that it would be great if they had some new never before seen rare weapons on psu, but even greater if they brought some of the old rare weapons back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Witchblade56
Nov 29, 2006, 06:52 PM
the biggest question is whether or no the Psychowand will allow you to swing and fire the random single shot elemental spells. I loved that novelty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And aslo when are we getting those new cast armors >.>

Choja
Nov 29, 2006, 07:45 PM
Say, Gazette, is that book scan from the giant PSU perfect bible?
The upgraded bows look like spaceships, and the Yohmei rifle is cool, and the heart rod returns!
I like how the Agito looks. Make it light and it becomes a HIVE slaying katana of doom.

Thanks for all the pictures, it makes me look forward to PSU even more!

Vortex3113
Nov 29, 2006, 07:57 PM
My god those weapons look awesome, I want the double sabers, every one of em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif, the knuckles looks sick too, especially the needle like one, but whats that book supposed to be? A wand?

Genobee
Nov 29, 2006, 08:08 PM
Oh god.......I think I came....

Tenzntwentiez
Nov 29, 2006, 08:09 PM
wow so i guess thats llike a total of a 3 year wait for all of them to come out, huh?

SonicTMP
Nov 29, 2006, 08:13 PM
freaking sweet. the sythe double saber.. drool

P_C_A
Nov 29, 2006, 08:15 PM
hot.

Neith
Nov 29, 2006, 09:18 PM
o shi-

Psycho Wand in PSU? That's awesome, even looks almost the same too.. good to see an Agito (from the looks of things, they're held like swords now, which is nice).

Now, all we need is Rika's/Nei's Claw. PLEASE.

GeoHolyhart
Nov 29, 2006, 09:35 PM
You're right. I do like. Thanks for the image.

KaiNova7
Nov 29, 2006, 11:36 PM
Wow...Impressive.
fan of daggers,double saber, and fist.
To bad the double saber combo is not all that good.Dissapointing since in Pso that was my favorite weapon...Oh well

Blu_Swade
Nov 30, 2006, 12:04 AM
I still miss my Guilty Light, H&S 25, and Yamato... although these weapons are cool too...
I want my Guilty Light...
Shining bright, with a Guilty Light!
OK, I'm done...

Lyrise
Nov 30, 2006, 12:14 AM
Caligain Ruka, which is that doublesaber with the scythe blades, already exists on the JP servers... well the board does anyway. Hive S, lv85 Deljaban. So once again, like the Clairedoubles, I have to kill yet another megid spitting freak(tm) for it....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2006-11-29 21:14 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 30, 2006, 01:14 AM
Thing about psycowand was its RA spell boost, back then RA spells were good... now they are not so great and we have alot of new spells so it will be intresting to see how it works now.

Zorafim
Nov 30, 2006, 01:23 AM
Actually, the thing that made it great was that it got rid of enemy buffs if used as an item, and...

Oh, right, PSO. My bad.

Shiro_Ryuu
Nov 30, 2006, 07:35 AM
kinda sux that the only katana-shaped weapons I see are held like swords, I hope there will be some held like [twin] sabers, I prefer medium-sized katana-shaped swords. but yeah, alot of the weapons there do look nice. thanks.

-Ryuki-
Nov 30, 2006, 07:38 AM
-Rubs his chin.-

They need to release more Spears.

..More, damnit!

ShadowDragon28
Nov 30, 2006, 01:27 PM
99% of those s-rank weps pictured are *awesome*, I love the colors on the body models, black and purple and black, purple and silver, very much uber coolness. ST wins many internets for the design of those and the kick-@$$ color scheme on them IMO.

I hope those weps with neutral element on them have Synth boards to be found... I'd love to make some of those swords with certain choice elements. the green glow photons do still look nice on the black & purple, and black n silver/light grey S-ranks.
though. Very nice.

Can't wait till there available, will be fun hunting for them or the boards and materials but a little frustrating..maybe.

Witchblade56
Nov 30, 2006, 01:46 PM
Hiya shadow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ya those weaps look really nice Ive started an all tech PM to craft my psychowand when the boards are finally released.

There was a discussion that i had with a few ppl about pure vs 80%+ PMs. The consensus was that alot of people were bitching about how their 100 striking/ranged/armor PMs were failing synths left and right. More frequently than say people that had 80%+ in a given stat for items that they wanted to craft.

I would think that this as a whole plays a big factor in whether or not you're going to be able to synth these s ranks.

This was a discussion and the consensus was based upon experiences within the circle of people that i hang out with. I kinda put this in my post here to see what people thought as this does pertain to these weapons. Or are these dropped vs crafted?

EphekZ
Nov 30, 2006, 01:53 PM
Skuda, like the pycho wand(and hammer) the comic book is another "PSO memory" Sega put in no?

edit: Found it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=234&sortby=name

edit2: So yeah, this time it has PSU chars on it, not a BIG "PSO" on it. hehe, always wanted to use that =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-11-30 10:57 ]</font>

AkiraXxx
Nov 30, 2006, 01:59 PM
On 2006-11-29 00:48, Skuda wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/PSU%20shots/psu.jpg

The original image was linked to me by nisshoku, and I have since then lost the URL. But, as you can see, I did save the file and re-upload it to photobucket.

snazzy, no?

I am particularily fond of the scythe like double saber, the dark element twin sabers, and the two sets of twin claws.

grawr.

hot stuff.

Those are all amazing.

Too bad we wont see them for another 2 months...

Akaimizu
Nov 30, 2006, 02:09 PM
If we see them in another 2 months, I'll be quite happy about that.

Ronzeru
Nov 30, 2006, 02:26 PM
On 2006-11-30 04:38, RyukiZero wrote:
-Rubs his chin.-

They need to release more Spears.

..More, damnit!

-Rubs his chin.-

They need to release more cowbell...

Bleemo
Nov 30, 2006, 02:30 PM
I'm disappointed in that axe. Looks too generic, and the shaft looks as thin as a twig.

Nayte
Nov 30, 2006, 02:35 PM
The only weapons that interest me are the claw/knuckle type weapons. Can't wait for those. Everything else just seems too...gothic. Maybe its just the black cast, i dunno.

Shadow_Wing
Nov 30, 2006, 02:40 PM
no guns? /cry

Zorafim
Nov 30, 2006, 06:06 PM
Hm, that katana will be held as a sword... That would be nice, if not for the fact that swords are so slow. If it was longer, I guess it would work, but with the extreme slowness of swords, I don't see myself wanting it.

Carnage781
Nov 30, 2006, 10:36 PM
best topic ever!

VelosofLight
Nov 30, 2006, 11:00 PM
On 2006-11-30 15:06, Zorafim wrote:
Hm, that katana will be held as a sword... That would be nice, if not for the fact that swords are so slow. If it was longer, I guess it would work, but with the extreme slowness of swords, I don't see myself wanting it.

Well, maybe it'll hit 3 targets like a sword, but have the speed of slightly less than a Saber, with a Saber's ranger. So it'd hit multiple targets, just ones really really close to you.

Zorafim
Nov 30, 2006, 11:02 PM
That... That'd be nice, yes.

Gamemako
Dec 1, 2006, 01:09 AM
I want that hammer.

What kind of weapon is it?

Variance
Dec 1, 2006, 01:11 AM
Judging from the way it's being held, it's an axe.

Gamemako
Dec 1, 2006, 01:16 AM
Good, good, my human protranser will begin the Presea imitating! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 03:25 AM
On 2006-11-30 22:16, Gamemako wrote:
Good, good, my human protranser will begin the Presea imitating! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

^__^ Presea's awesome, I miss Tales of Symphonia now... I'm sad...

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 03:28 AM
Tales of symphonia.. ^_^
POW HAMMER! I know, that was terrible...

Jaysky
Dec 1, 2006, 07:43 PM
zomg, smexyness alert! weeeeeeeeee! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

daylight129
Dec 1, 2006, 07:56 PM
Tales of the Abyss is like so much better. Stop living in the past.

Vorpal
Dec 1, 2006, 08:14 PM
Too bad Abyss has a LOT of technical faults, while Symphonia had good loading times and the spells feel more awesome.

But yeah, Abyss =/= Symphonia.

SkiLLz003
Dec 1, 2006, 11:46 PM
On 2006-11-29 00:48, Skuda wrote:

snazzy, no?

grawr.

hot stuff.

ehh thats not a scythe bozo thats a staff lol. its a rare staff too btw. as are alot of these other items.

SkiLLz003
Dec 1, 2006, 11:47 PM
On 2006-11-30 22:09, Gamemako wrote:
I want that hammer.

What kind of weapon is it?

that weapon is an Axe lol not a hammer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif looks mean though if youve seen the video. http://www.youtube.com search for Phantasy star universe and ull see the axe video of some dude doing 500-800 with photon arts its MEAN and it hits like 6-7 times

DeathKrow
Dec 2, 2006, 02:07 AM
sythe, the axe look simply badass!

ethereal
Dec 2, 2006, 02:14 AM
but yes, back to topic. the claws, katanas and dual sabers intrest me the most. but...green is truly ugly...

Weakness
Dec 3, 2006, 03:12 AM
Tagging for later use

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 3, 2006, 03:29 AM
On 2006-12-01 17:14, Vorpal wrote:
Too bad Abyss has a LOT of technical faults, while Symphonia had good loading times and the spells feel more awesome.

But yeah, Abyss =/= Symphonia.

Bah, Symphonia's spells were downright WEAK compared to the ones in Tales of Eternia!

But yeah, Eternia =/= Symphonia

Also, what were the technical falts in Abyss? I loved the game so much I was actually blind to them...er, aside from load times.

Alisha
Dec 3, 2006, 09:30 AM
that sword on the bottom row looks like a zanbato http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif it will no doubt have massive atp,plus ive noticed that sword pa's seem to really hit they're stride once the pa's lvl to lvl 21. tornado break is 4 hits(1,1,2)the 2nd and 3rd combo do more damage than the first. you might see damage like~800,1000,1000,1000. and spinning break is 5 hits(2,1,2)

Smallredbox
Dec 3, 2006, 09:44 PM
I really wish they have a full Yasminkov set in this game! Also, I know I'd probably never get it, but I'd LOVE a Heaven Punisher. (or at least a Varista)

Are there any new pictures for guns?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smallredbox on 2006-12-03 18:50 ]</font>

Lavernius
Dec 3, 2006, 11:03 PM
Those weapons...
I think I'm in love.

MXdude
Dec 3, 2006, 11:06 PM
On 2006-12-03 18:44, Smallredbox wrote:
I really wish they have a full Yasminkov set in this game! Also, I know I'd probably never get it, but I'd LOVE a Heaven Punisher. (or at least a Varista)

Are there any new pictures for guns?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smallredbox on 2006-12-03 18:50 ]</font>

*is interested in new pictures of guns aswell*

Smallredbox
Dec 5, 2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah, me too!

Im really interested in The throwing card weapons!

gib me a flight cutter! X3

Ronzeru
Dec 5, 2006, 11:01 AM
These weapons make me wanna touch myself.

Axel3792
Dec 5, 2006, 11:06 AM
I wonder if in the future, they will release an axe that looks like a scythe...

Smallredbox
Dec 5, 2006, 02:00 PM
Hopefully.

I wonder if the double-mechguns will be in this.

or maybe Guld Milla?

I mean, if the game magazine made it in this game.. why not the others?

Smallredbox
Dec 5, 2006, 03:51 PM
I wonder if these weapons will be in it:

Monkey king bar
black king bar
amore rose
Red Weapons
Flow weapons
Akiko's Cutlery Weapons
A flowen's sword

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2006, 03:52 PM
I'm hoping for some Samba De Amigo Maraccas. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Smallredbox
Dec 5, 2006, 04:25 PM
Yush!!

Which reminds me

SONIC-themed weapons!

Chao Striker
Egg Blaster!
Sonic Knuckle!

Umberger
Dec 5, 2006, 04:36 PM
I want to see some boss/enemy based weapons.

I saw that there's a Degahna Cannon, Vahra Claw, and Svaltus Sword. I'd love to see a new set of weapons from S-Rank Dulk Fakis sort of like how the Dark Flow/Meteor/Bridge were...except PSU X360 hasn't/can't really be hacked (easily), so they'll actually be rare. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And if not some of those, I'm just glad there's a Psycho Wand. Were these all obtained in JP, or did you manipulate your save game in offline mode? If they were found, do you by any chance know what they're dropped from/where?

DoubleJG
Dec 5, 2006, 06:17 PM
They're bringing PSO classics back!!! Woooooot!

Banert
Dec 5, 2006, 07:10 PM
Well I'm definitely renewing my subscription for a loooooong time. I pray to Olga that those twin claws come in single though.

p.s. anyone else thing the handles on the green twin sabers look like fish?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banert on 2006-12-05 16:13 ]</font>

medusae
Dec 5, 2006, 09:36 PM
The one on the bottom right looks very... phallic.

KG
Dec 6, 2006, 02:18 AM
yo this is the best post i want them ALL!!!!!!11

DaveOnrefni
Dec 6, 2006, 02:30 AM
I second and third those gun needs. Me wants lead! not photon! >.< but i'll have to settle with setting things on fire 'till then.... not complaining http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Smallredbox
Dec 6, 2006, 07:27 AM
NO! Gib me my Yasminkovs!

DUAL YASMINKOVS!!! ~<3

Dead_Edd
Dec 6, 2006, 07:33 AM
Need that awesome scythe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Smallredbox
Dec 6, 2006, 05:22 PM
I know how ya feel

TJ5
Dec 6, 2006, 07:54 PM
I want to sometime in the future see a scythe type weapon that resembles Kireek's lol

Smallredbox
Dec 7, 2006, 02:01 PM
yeah! Soul Eater!

Smallredbox
Dec 7, 2006, 11:03 PM
I hope the NUG Bazooka comes back. I like that thing

The Holy Ray would be nice as well!

TheStoicOne
Dec 8, 2006, 01:18 AM
Cpt. Skuda, Aye, Aye, it appears we caught r'self a big one ere!
and yes whoever said this, those last duble sabers look like two PHALLUS! >.<

-Ryuki-
Dec 8, 2006, 02:09 AM
Spears.. Axes.. Give me both, please?

Smallredbox
Dec 8, 2006, 02:15 PM
It would be awesome if they added the "Spear of Destiny" to the list of spears.

Or added a gunblade!

Kimil
Dec 9, 2006, 08:56 PM
O M G

PSYCO WAND,

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT!

I'm getting you again BB http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VelosofLight
Dec 9, 2006, 09:43 PM
On 2006-12-08 11:15, Smallredbox wrote:
It would be awesome if they added the "Spear of Destiny" to the list of spears.

Lance of Longinus FTW.

BloodDragoon
Dec 9, 2006, 09:51 PM
Just gimmie a Tsumikiri J Sword and that sword Guts has on the first episode of berserk when he's the black swordsman ;P

Smallredbox
Dec 10, 2006, 02:27 PM
Yes!

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 03:08 PM
WHERE IS MY CHAINSAWD!!!

Kyuri
Dec 10, 2006, 03:14 PM
I want a kazami bracer&blade dance >_<

Smallredbox
Dec 13, 2006, 12:15 AM
I'd like the custom 00 set back.

Smallredbox
Dec 21, 2006, 05:29 AM
Has there been any updates to the new weapons?

Specifically, Guns.

Well.. Any new pics?