PDA

View Full Version : About Playing PSU online in PC

Coppy
Nov 29, 2006, 05:05 AM
I am in South East Asia(Thailand) and I want to play this PSU online in PC so badly...
BUT
1.I don't know where can I buy this game
2.How can I get ID
3.How can I buy a refill time in my ID
4.How to refill my time my ID

Celestial
Nov 29, 2006, 05:26 AM
im in S Korea, and its easy.

where to buy the game will be the hardest. request it at an import shop or have an american friend order it for you if you can, (or buy the japanese version)

the website takes any credit card or debit cards that have a visa logo so that wasnt hard at all for me to sign up with.

and refill time does it automatically every month.

Coppy
Nov 30, 2006, 04:56 AM
Thank you
BUT can you give me a link where in the website should I be looking If I want to buy by credit card with Visa logo

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 30, 2006, 06:21 AM
Garrrr... if only me could help this matey.

lordzanon
Nov 30, 2006, 06:29 AM
best way to get a credit card with a visa or mastercard logo is a bank, open a checking account and ask for a debit card with the visa or mastercard logo if the bank has it. then simply just deposit some cash inyou your account and your card will be like a credit card but with no anual fees or hidden charges.

most banks offer free checking (well in the usa dont know how it works overseas)

lordzanon
Nov 30, 2006, 06:32 AM
also if your seeking the game, google pso, if you do open a checking account you can use the same debit card to purchase the game. also i did hear that theres anotehr way to get the game, but i might lose my posting rights if i mention somthing.

ViciousXUSMC
Nov 30, 2006, 06:33 AM
there are places online you can buy prepaid credit cards aswell, I know I have heard people talking about them before.

Its like a gifcard but its a visa.

lordzanon
Nov 30, 2006, 06:36 AM
oh true i heard about those also, i think you can get those directly from visa or mastercard main websites.