PDA

View Full Version : Didnt see this coming

Grr
Nov 29, 2006, 03:50 PM
SO i was just doing a solo E Remenants C with my PM 430 (pure 100 rng) and she got stuck at the end of block two in between two self destructss , and i was out of sol atomizers to cure her burn , so it took her down into near death. I ran far away and she did that "Grr , where are you ?" thing and gave chase , I pulled my rifle and finished off the enemies with my Pm safely behind me. I proceeded to loot various boxes and I had one more room to go in block 2 so i figured rifle would keep the PM safe and i could warp out to the looby when i got to B3 to heal her. just then she says "Somebody Help me !" and pulls a a HUGE golden/yellow cane with a white photon arc tip and spams resta like 4 time (it didnt heal much each time) and keeps it out. that is the first time ive ever seen this cane used by her. she poceeded to change weapons, but instead she equipped her pistol (the really cool white one with th long barrel) with her cane. and continued to kill monsters and use resta.

any one else with a 430 seen this ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grr on 2006-11-29 12:52 ]</font>

roygbiv
Nov 29, 2006, 03:54 PM
All of the PMs have a wand with resta... I was unaware that 430 had a gun with the wand as well...

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 03:55 PM
No, but she says "Grr, where are you?"?
Whatta bitch.
Mine at least says "Oh Ryoki, where have you gone to?"

EDIT: Lol, nevermind. Didn't notice your name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-11-29 12:55 ]</font>
________
Dx11 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_DX11)

Zarbolord
Nov 29, 2006, 03:57 PM
Sounds like we still need to see what's up with PMs, they're still quite a mystery.

Grr
Nov 29, 2006, 03:57 PM
Nah shes definately an upspirited PM , lots of "Yay" and "Whee" and "Gotcha !"

Pentence
Nov 29, 2006, 04:07 PM
On 2006-11-29 12:57, Zarbolord wrote:
Sounds like we still need to see what's up with PMs, they're still quite a mystery.

Another reason to keep playing right.I kinda like how ST has been able to keep lots of things a secret.Makes it feel worth while.

MXdude
Nov 29, 2006, 04:30 PM
I wish they would Health themselves before they only have abotu 2 hits left until they die....

Knownoes
Nov 29, 2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I've had that happen with the gun/wand combo. Didn't think much of it really.

It seems to only heal whenever it or your trainer npc cries for help though.

Vhex
Nov 29, 2006, 04:42 PM
Mines the real bitch.

"Ahem! Vhex where are you!?"