PDA

View Full Version : PSU will not be complete in my eyes without...

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 03:51 PM
De Rol Le.
For Christ's sake, they even voted him one of the 10 greatest bosses of all time in EGM.
Kinda of connecting to my previous topic, I would be very happy if you could reach Ragol from the space port.

And finally, they need to play this song for the music:
Terror From Beyond: By Digital Explosion.
Sorry I can't find a link, the song is nearly impossible to find. Where did I hear it, you might ask? Go on FFR, under Dance. I have searched forever for it, and I am ashamed to say I took the drastic measure of using my brother's Limewire to find it, and even then, only one version was downloadable.
(It was drastic since I think Limewire is Illegal, and even if it isn't, it's not the most trustworthy of programs.)

EDIT: I apologize if anything here is offensive (Limewire, saying Christ, ECT.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-11-29 12:53 ]</font>
________
BRUIN 350 (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_Bruin_350)

Franz
Nov 29, 2006, 04:07 PM
Maybe they could of added him , if PSU was more mmo-ish. Like say if there was actuall travel time to get to the field base , have a boat that goes to one of the field bases and have some random chance the boat will be attacked by a De rol le type monster , and he'd be feard be all nubs over the galaxy.

Anyone who played FFXI rembers the infamous squid thing thing that spawnd on the selbline boat ride or the random chance of a pirate attack. I really wish PSU incorpated more random events instead of just rare mobs/your synth xploding. x.x

Nailuj
Nov 29, 2006, 04:50 PM
oo man that proteus NM that spawns on the ship to nashmau is nasty.

Sychosis
Nov 29, 2006, 04:54 PM
I have an inexplicable hatred of De Rol Le.

I think it all began with MOME and his constant dying. Now that I think about it, that explains it pretty well. Damn it MOME, why did it take you so long to realize you suck?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-11-29 13:54 ]</font>

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 04:55 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:54, Sychosis wrote:
I have an inexplicable hatred of De Rol Le.

I think it all began with MOME and he constant dying. Now that I think about it, that explains it pretty well. Damn it MOME, why did it take you so long to realize you suck?

Well yeah, MOME was retarded. But soloing De Rol Le for the first time was the funnest thing i think i have ever done.

________
Buy Volcano Vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/volcano-vaporizer.html)

Akaimizu
Nov 29, 2006, 04:57 PM
Ahh. Because you all said MOME kept dying, then that means you guys are players of the Dreamcast version, then. Heh heh. Nice to note more people who also started from the early early days.

On the other systems, Mome went prone, technically taking himself out of battle, for that fight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-29 13:58 ]</font>

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 04:58 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:57, Akaimizu wrote:
Ahh. Because you all said MOME kept dying, then that means you guys are players of the Dreamcast version, then. Heh heh.

On the other systems, Mome went prone, technically taking himself out of battle, for that fight.

He just lays down, right? Last i can remember.
Goddamn Pansy.

________
Vapor genie (http://vaporizers.net/vapor-genie)

Akaimizu
Nov 29, 2006, 04:59 PM
Yep. That's right. Which actually took a lot of that issue out of the battle. It was still somewhat long, the first time; but you didn't have to worry about MOME then. On the Dreamcast, he gave the true reason for people not to like him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-11-29 14:00 ]</font>

Sychosis
Nov 29, 2006, 05:03 PM
And then there was Dal Ra Lie.

"What?! Gifoie does 30 damage? Must be weak to zonde...zOMG you have to be kidding me..."

I actually like Barba Ray better, a much more entertaining fight.

Mystil
Nov 29, 2006, 05:19 PM
On 2006-11-29 12:51, Ryoki wrote:
De Rol Le.
For Christ's sake, they even voted him one of the 10 greatest bosses of all time in EGM.

EGM.
Electronic I seriously need to stop being read Gaming Monthly?

Anyway, yea it takes maybe 20 seconds to kill De Rol Le.

VanHalen
Nov 29, 2006, 06:26 PM
On 2006-11-29 14:19, Silhouette wrote:

On 2006-11-29 12:51, Ryoki wrote:
De Rol Le.

EGM.
Electronic I seriously need to stop being read Gaming Monthly?

Anyway, yea it takes maybe 20 seconds to kill De Rol Le.

now it does with the PAs. tornado dance ends a boss fight in like 30 seconds

Zaft
Nov 29, 2006, 06:36 PM
Well since the Space Port definition in Online Mode says it takes you to other colonies, perhaps someday we will be able to go to a different solar system and maybe Mr Rol Le will be waiting for us =) I really would like to be able to go to Ragol again...the Gural system is WAY to happy and shit. Atleast in PSO it was all creepy and mysterious (ie, Ethan gets attacked by rogues and he starts laughing...If i was Magashi I would have just killed both of them in pure pissed off-ness).

Oh well, maybe someday. Just hope that if they do that, they add the insanely hard hitting monsters, -MEAN- robots (ie, Sinows), etc.

Anyways, I'm gonna go on and on if I dont stop. Heading home (at school)~

Wheatpenny
Nov 29, 2006, 06:43 PM
Or they could do like in PSO EP 2 Where the first 2 levels were virtual training runs and Del Rol Le could be the boss of one of these training missions ,like for example make them accesed from the main office in the Guardian Colony.