PDA

View Full Version : Grinna Bete S Figure not in Database...Gah....

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 04:19 PM
Ok, I am really getting angry. I set up topics about this, and have seen it for sale, and even a PSOW member said they found one, but sold it.

Now shouldn't you freakin post a new item in the database if you find it?

There is no excuse for this, except laziness. If you find an item in PSU, check the database.
This item has been out for over a week now,and I have yet to see the Online Rarity. I would do it myself, but I need the online description to make sure it is the same, and no one is selling it. I do know it is 7 stars.

Also, this part isn't a complaint, but our Recipe Board section needs heavy editing. Many are said to be UNIQUE, but all are just PM food, which only has about 4 entries in it. And many things are set under Unknown for some reason.

[B]Brand is one that is in unknown. And we know what that is.

Anyways, please, someone post the online info for the Grinna Bete S figure.
EDIT: Changed title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-11-29 13:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-11-29 13:34 ]</font>
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA NEWS (http://potwire.com)

Grr
Nov 29, 2006, 04:22 PM
Someone say my name ? O.o

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 04:27 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:22, Grr wrote:
Someone say my name ? O.o

lol.

________
FORD K?LN (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_K?ln)

Para
Nov 29, 2006, 04:28 PM
Ryoki I think this thread belongs in site related.

Secondly, I believe there is a feature where members can submit item findings if I am not mistaken.

mananas
Nov 29, 2006, 04:29 PM
Wow umm... who cares? It's not like the item database itself provides any useful information as of yet.

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 04:29 PM
Everything I find that's not in the database gets submitted TO the database. *shrug*

I'll put it up if I get my hands on one for you. :3

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 04:32 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:29, Remedy wrote:
Everything I find that's not in the database gets submitted TO the database. *shrug*

I'll put it up if I get my hands on one for you. :3

Thank you!
BTW, Tell me what difficulty you find it on. I keep wondering if I can actually find them on C rank.

________
Vaporizer volcano (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

MXdude
Nov 29, 2006, 04:33 PM
theres lots of mistakes in that item datebase... >.> thats why i dont bother with it anymore.

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 04:46 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:33, MXdude wrote:
theres lots of mistakes in that item datebase... >.> thats why i dont bother with it anymore.

Yeah, but the Database was my god in PSO, since if I played solely offline, there was no word-of-mouth. Only the database could tell me of mystic, super rare items...

Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridge
Lavis Cannon
Heaven's Punisher
Psycho Wand
Agito 1975 (my friend found this, but he lost his memory card T_T)
Red Ring
Parasitic Gene Flow

I think being isolated from these items created a sort of godly power in them, and made them seem like an incredibly worthwhile goal to find these. That is why I treat my normal saber Lavis Cannon as if it were the only one in existance, because for me and my friends, it was. Hearing about the Oran player who found the Parasitic Gene Flow without hacking, about the Red Ring and so on. They seemed so amazing and unbelievable.
I am saddened by the lack of content on Extra mode. I played on GC PSO, so very few items were unattainable. But I support any offliners. Keep searching, and maybe you will find something you can be happy with. Forget about what you can find online. For me it was impossible to go online even if I tried, since GC no longer had any online.

SO as you can see, The database is important to me, for people who depend on it.

________
Oxygen Vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/oxygen-vaporizer.html)

Ether
Nov 29, 2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/908/grinna_bete_s/

Uhh, whats this topic about again?

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 05:34 PM
She clearly stated that she wanted ONLINE stats for the item, not offline.

Ryna
Nov 29, 2006, 06:02 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:29, mananas wrote:
Wow umm... who cares? It's not like the item database itself provides any useful information as of yet.

As time progresses, we're going to be adding several new features to the item database that will greatly enhance its functionality. However, it takes time to code. Even in its current incarnation, I would argue that it is fairly useful. I usually consult it at least once per game-session.

If you see a mistake, let us know. You can either create a topic in Site Related or send me a PM. The mistake will then be promptly corrected.

We're dedicated to build an accurate, feature-rich item database, but we need help doing it. Given the amount of information that is being entered into it, mistakes will be made. We try to double-check our information, but that will not prevent all of them from being caught.

EDIT: As for the Grinna Bete S, I haven't seen it in person, nor has any information been submitted for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-11-29 15:16 ]</font>

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 07:08 PM
On 2006-11-29 14:34, Remedy wrote:
She clearly stated that she wanted ONLINE stats for the item, not offline.

She?
*Sweatdrop*

________
Buy mflb (http://www.vaporshop.com/mflb-vaporizer.html)

Remedy
Nov 29, 2006, 07:14 PM
=>.>=; Sorry, went dyslexic for a moment looking at your sig.

FenixStryk
Nov 29, 2006, 07:14 PM
On 2006-11-29 16:08, Ryoki wrote:

On 2006-11-29 14:34, Remedy wrote:
She clearly stated that she wanted ONLINE stats for the item, not offline.She? c_c;;Lol, yeah, PSOW has trouble telling poster genders. You'll get used to it. I did.

Ryoki
Nov 29, 2006, 07:24 PM
On 2006-11-29 16:14, Remedy wrote:
=>.>=; Sorry, went dyslexic for a moment looking at your sig.

hehe don't worry bout it Remedy.

________
XRV650 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_XRV650)

MXdude
Nov 29, 2006, 08:14 PM
On 2006-11-29 13:46, Ryoki wrote:

Yeah, but the Database was my god in PSO, since if I played solely offline, there was no word-of-mouth. Only the database could tell me of mystic, super rare items...

Dark Flow
Dark Meteor
Dark Bridge
Lavis Cannon
Heaven's Punisher
Psycho Wand
Agito 1975 (my friend found this, but he lost his memory card T_T)
Red Ring
Parasitic Gene Flow

I think being isolated from these items created a sort of godly power in them, and made them seem like an incredibly worthwhile goal to find these. That is why I treat my normal saber Lavis Cannon as if it were the only one in existance, because for me and my friends, it was. Hearing about the Oran player who found the Parasitic Gene Flow without hacking, about the Red Ring and so on. They seemed so amazing and unbelievable.
I am saddened by the lack of content on Extra mode. I played on GC PSO, so very few items were unattainable. But I support any offliners. Keep searching, and maybe you will find something you can be happy with. Forget about what you can find online. For me it was impossible to go online even if I tried, since GC no longer had any online.

SO as you can see, The database is important to me, for people who depend on it.

Yes the database for PSO was very nice and accurate. I assume this one will get better over time.

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 09:07 PM
So this is available online? I can guess where the ingredients are, where is the board located??? Please please please tell ;P...

Ryna
Nov 29, 2006, 09:09 PM
On 2006-11-29 18:07, McFlyVII wrote:
So this is available online? I can guess where the ingredients are, where is the board located??? Please please please tell ;P...

Supposedly, you can obtain the full figured off the mythical "Grinna Bete S" at the end of Endrum Remnants. It is supposed to be a rare enemy. I haven't seen any confirmed sightings though.

AlMcFly
Nov 29, 2006, 09:41 PM
Does anyone know if this rare enemy can be seen in all ranks or just A?

*EDIT* I would assume just A but you know, I gotta keep my hopes alive. ;P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2006-11-29 18:41 ]</font>

Ryna
Nov 29, 2006, 10:07 PM
On 2006-11-29 18:41, McFlyVII wrote:
Does anyone know if this rare enemy can be seen in all ranks or just A?

*EDIT* I would assume just A but you know, I gotta keep my hopes alive. ;P

From what I've read, it is just an A-Rank enemy.

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 29, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah its not rare, just at the end of Endrum A rank.