PDA

View Full Version : Reisei sou

Cojiro
Nov 30, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hello!
I'm playing a beast force and my reisei sou just hit level ten. It dosen't go any higher though so I was wondering:
I heard that 30 was the maximum level for a technic or PA. Is ten the cap right now, or can I only get to 10 because of my class/race/level?

Thanks for any info

Remedy
Nov 30, 2006, 09:05 AM
Because of your class, yes. Forces' bullets cap out at level 10 - once we can ascend to Fortechers, our bullets will be capped at 30.

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 09:11 AM
Thats correct, no one right now has a bow skill higher then 10 till the next update (and expert classes)

Cojiro
Nov 30, 2006, 09:17 AM
Great ^_^ Thanks guys!

Sychosis
Nov 30, 2006, 09:17 AM
On 2006-11-30 06:05, Remedy wrote:
Because of your class, yes. Forces' bullets cap out at level 10 - once we can ascend to Fortechers, our bullets will be capped at 30.

PSUpedia now has thier name listed as Fortetechers, with bullets capped at 10. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Remedy
Nov 30, 2006, 09:22 AM
Then PSUPedia is wrong, because PSU JP Wiki has them listed at 30.

http://tinyurl.com/ylpucf (short link to Google Translated-wiki)

Note how it says for level 30 bullets:
Lv30 Cancer/gun tech tar (GT), [huoruteganna] (fG), [huorutekuta] (fT), [purotoranza] (PT)
(Guntecher, Fortegunner, Fortecher, Protranser)

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 09:23 AM
lol why the fuck would anyone wanna make a gun techer then....

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 09:26 AM
That's a different debate, no one on the US/EU side has offered any concrete proof of 10 bullets for FTs and JP sites all have FTs as 30 bullets.

PSUpedia has said that they've had some people just randomly change things. The prevailing theory is that 10 bullets is a "makes more sense" thing on the part of a small group of posters. I've said this before, but till there's a legit pic showing it (and no disrespect to psupedia, it's a big project and not easy, plus they're having staffing issues I think) I'd tend to believe a JP site over a US site in matters where they dont agree.

Of course we wont know till well into our 2nd update (when someone actually gets FT up and breaks the lvl 10 cap on the bow or not).

Edit: The reason why guntechers and fortechers dont step on each others toes is cause that you would never be able to get an S rank Card or Bow to do 30 bullet arts unless FT was able to hit it naturally. Guntechers have a different slew of S rank weapons and for that matter different weapons altogether that FT will never (and should never) have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelLight on 2006-11-30 06:28 ]</font>

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 09:29 AM
On 2006-11-30 06:26, AngelLight wrote:
That's a different debate, no one on the US/EU side has offered any concrete proof of 10 bullets for FTs and JP sites all have FTs as 30 bullets.

PSUpedia has said that they've had some people just randomly change things. The prevailing theory is that 10 bullets is a "makes more sense" thing on the part of a small group of posters. I've said this before, but till there's a legit pic showing it (and no disrespect to psupedia, it's a big project and not easy, plus they're having staffing issues I think) I'd tend to believe a JP site over a US site in matters where they dont agree.

Of course we wont know till well into our 2nd update (when someone actually gets FT up and breaks the lvl 10 cap on the bow or not).

Well an't the lady at the Guardian's desk, sapose to tell you the lvls of PA's , Bullets and Techs for each class? Can't some one jsut log on to there jp account and go ask her?

Sychosis
Nov 30, 2006, 09:30 AM
I'll trust the JP Wiki then. Shame though that the translation didn't work right and babelfish is giving me errors.

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 09:31 AM
I didn't think the HQ ppl told you what the art caps were, unless that's something new to an update. As for why we can't get a JP pic, it's a very good question indeed as you'd think by now someone would of picked up a bow as FT and used it enough to hit levels beyond 10.

Remedy
Nov 30, 2006, 09:33 AM
There we go, I just went and fixed it, as well as leaving an explanation in Talk:Types, that way no one thinks it was someone randomly changing things. XD

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 09:34 AM
Yea the lady in the middle, you ask her and she will tell you about the 3 basic classes, but I don't know if she tells yuo about the expert classes cause they aren't out yet.

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 09:37 AM
She prolly wont talk about the expert types cause, as you guessed, they're not out yet (and that would be a translation issue that would be clumped together with the actual release).

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 09:39 AM
I guess we will know on december 14th then.

Remedy
Nov 30, 2006, 09:58 AM
If I may ask: Why does everyone keep quoting Dec. 14th as the patch date? Undiluted cynicism, basically?

It could be tonight or next week for all you know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 10:01 AM
Blind Hope...lol

Remedy
Nov 30, 2006, 10:09 AM
Blind hope is better than jaded cynicism.

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 10:14 AM
Nope, not jaded at all...nor am I being a cynic. Sega has it's own reputation that it created on it's own and I dont see Sega breaking from that.

As for the update bit, I'd ignore any comments on any date whatsoever till you hear it from either 1up or SoA

Btw, I do hope that wasn't a shot directly at me, we were doing so well there you and I ^_^

Remedy
Nov 30, 2006, 10:15 AM
Nah, not really - as long as your comment wasn't a shot directed at me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 10:20 AM
heh good, then you're still on my Christmas Card List...oh and Christmas Cookies as well...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/santacookie.gif

Sychosis
Nov 30, 2006, 10:22 AM
Group hug?

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 10:24 AM
NO we aren't getting an update today and all the mods are saying 14th

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 10:25 AM
Post a link Gen

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 10:34 AM
I can't seem to find the topic I was reading last night about it, because it seems MOds on the forum are on lock down and are censoring any type of negativity on the board....... just go look at the PSU forums it's like a war... it's almost scary... SOme thing has to be wrong because even clumsy is in hiding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-30 07:36 ]</font>

AngelLight
Nov 30, 2006, 10:40 AM
It's not the first time...Clumsy has had the same problem on a number of different forums over the course of time. Not saying he's the worst mod I've seen, but he's not the best either.

Basically it's the WoW forum explosion all over again...only this time 5 weeks into a game instead of 2 yrs, lol. Still, modding ANY forum related to games is in no way easy and truth be told it's a thankless job.

Well, we'll see if this surfaces again or not (as an announcement or mod locked sticky)

Genobee
Nov 30, 2006, 10:43 AM
yea but keeping hush hush is just gonna make people angrier, atleast he could say " SORRY FOKES I DUNNO SHIT ANYMORE"

Pentence
Nov 30, 2006, 10:56 AM
Well if there is no content update tonight ill be quite amazed .We are to be on the same schedule as the JP servers,just 3 updates behind.Also every two weeks since the first update are the times we are to get new content.That would be tonight,if not i say we rightfully sue sega for false advertisement.