PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Life Suck So Hard Sometimes?! (related i promise) R

Hellodius
Nov 30, 2006, 12:17 PM
SO im not sure how many of you PSU players are going through what im going through right now but the tears i feel like i could shed right now are worth mentioning. I haven't been able to touch PSU for about a week and a half (11/21/06 last played) here's why. Im at college and my massive computer stays in my apt. Then since it was thanxgivin last week i had to go home, i was only home for two days and didn't drive so i wasn't able to bring my computer home. I returned to campus the friday after thanxgiving only to realize that i had 3 project and 3 final exams all the following week. I immediately had to start studying. This also fell at the exact time that my aunt holds the NCETC (north carolina educational technology conference) which when it comes around seems to own my soul. I have spent many hours at the conference lending technical support and other things that take up lots and lots of time. So today is thursday and the week from hell is almost over but then i turn around and am going to spend the weekend with my girlfriends family. I hope at some point to sneak in some PSU time today but that depends on how much of my soul the conference want to devour today. Anyways hope nobody else is going through this right now and if you are i completely sympithise(*sp) Hope to see you soon

~Hellodius

Axel3792
Nov 30, 2006, 12:23 PM
Oh well, I have dial up so I have to drive my butt down the highway to play. I haven't been on since last monday.

Oh, and assuming that is your character in your sig, we're both Beasts. With that face. And those clothes. Eerie.

navci
Nov 30, 2006, 11:10 PM
lol. Life suck so bad cuz you can't play psu. XD

I crash every 10 minutes. XD

darthsaber9x9
Dec 2, 2006, 12:38 PM
Wow, kids these days have it so hard.