PDA

View Full Version : Technic PM or Shotgun PM...

pionear
Nov 30, 2006, 03:44 PM
Which of the two is better? I like these two mainly because of the way they look...

And when will the new colors become available? Will you have to reset your PM to get them?

ChocoboChad
Nov 30, 2006, 03:45 PM
Use the technic one if you want a healbot. The shotgun one "calculates..." Not sure what that means. And yeah, you're gonna have to reset your PM for those.

Doh42
Nov 30, 2006, 03:48 PM
The new color(s) (which affect weapon choice) are acquired by feeding special items to your evolved PM, as far as I know, so you now have 2 different opinions. I suggest NOT reseting your PM until the actual way is known and proven http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Parn
Nov 30, 2006, 03:53 PM
The AI for 440 is "calculating" which translates as:

*shoot*

*shoot*

*swaps weapon*

*shoot*

And so on. That combined with the piss poor percentages and difficulty in acquiring ingredients to synth just ONE armor has made me decide to create a new one when the next patch hits.

KiteWolfwood
Nov 30, 2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah I went with the 440. Not something I would recommend. I am just waiting to reset my pm and make a new one also.

pionear
Nov 30, 2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the responses!

Witchblade56
Nov 30, 2006, 06:53 PM
Frankly i like my GH410; run through the mobs and she aggros them.

My 440 will likely be my shop sitter; and no it isnt that hard to obtain nanocarbons, then again i farm like crazy for my synthesis items.

Gazette
Nov 30, 2006, 07:36 PM
Neither one attacks enough.

If you want a healbot though, Tech is the way to go.
The ranged PMs don't seem to do much, though I like the Freezing ability of the 430.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2006-11-30 16:37 ]</font>

Rooroo
Nov 30, 2006, 08:15 PM
Keep in mind 450's AI is currently botched; it no longer heals. Combat-wise, 450 has next to zero dmg output. But it does seem to have a high level Gifoie, which seems to inflict high level Burn at a consistent rate. Burn's dmg appears to be % HP based, I noticed this when it was doing 250+ a tick on rank A Goshins. It's not bad when it sticks burn on 3+ targets, even though it's actual spell dmg is only around 50-150. Nevertheless, it still can't compare to 410s spamming 400+ dmg PAs.