PDA

View Full Version : If PM's are CAST why do they..

Saligun
Nov 30, 2006, 07:56 PM
Now all the PM's are just as cute as can be BUT they look more human then any of the regular cast you see in the game.I mean even a cast with a human type head still looks like a machine,while all the PM's look like child size humans.Makes me wonder who builds the PM's.

P_C_A
Nov 30, 2006, 07:57 PM
Old, lonely, perverted scientists.

Vhex
Nov 30, 2006, 07:57 PM
Pedophiles.

Chris28
Nov 30, 2006, 08:00 PM
Terminator anyone?

Knowbodie
Nov 30, 2006, 08:00 PM
The pm's will look more human until the bikinis and speedos for casts come out. For the second question, I dont know who builds them.

AC9breaker
Nov 30, 2006, 08:04 PM
Skynet builds them, the plan is that when all the old perverted scientist decide to have their fun with them, they will spring into action and kill them in the heat of the moment. Then with all of the universe greatest minds defeated no one will be able to stop the onslaught from all the cute PMs and Casts in their Dark Crusade to domination of the Universe.

In the Future...
...There is only war!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2006-11-30 17:05 ]</font>

SonicTMP
Nov 30, 2006, 08:05 PM
Now if they would just make an upgrade so the PM's could be full sized.

what?

VanHalen
Nov 30, 2006, 10:25 PM
PMs arent CAST they said that in story mode something about certain events in programing makes the difference and other yada yada

EDIT: and i think pervert G.R.M. designers made them since it looks like it says GRM on them well the hologram one in the stores do

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-30 19:28 ]</font>

VelosofLight
Nov 30, 2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, all PMs are G.R.M. products. It says so on them if you look closely. 410 has it on her little headphone dealies.

Pervs.

Schubalts
Dec 1, 2006, 01:05 AM
GRM also makes the double-headed paddle!

p.s. that's double saber to you brainwashed GRM minions!

VanHalen
Dec 1, 2006, 01:11 AM
hey i was a GRM minion before the double saber(and before it was cool. GRM weapons look so cool and then so do yohmei and tenora works(except there wand and spear and some other suff) hell i like em all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-30 22:12 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Dec 1, 2006, 01:11 AM
HAHAHAHA....Double Headed Paddle! Hmmmm.....Wack-A-Rappy it is!

Genobee
Dec 1, 2006, 01:19 AM
well why do female casts have tits? Do female beast have hairy pits? Do males casts have a penis? Do casts have sex? can I have sex with my PM? Does a female beast Nanoblast at the height of organsim? If newmans are lacking physicaly does that mean they have a small penis?

These are all valid questions of the inner workings of PSU, but we will never know the answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-30 22:20 ]</font>

SonicTMP
Dec 1, 2006, 01:21 AM
Genobee, you have too much time on your hands. We should dicuss these questions indepth though.

VanHalen
Dec 1, 2006, 01:24 AM
yes indeed hey! not all newmans have small penises at least we're not like CAST who can't have one and if they do it stays in the down position

no but seriously we need answers to those questions

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2006-11-30 22:26 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Dec 1, 2006, 01:28 AM
There is no fleshlite there, stay away!

Genobee
Dec 1, 2006, 01:29 AM
Guys I figured out the answers to those questions!

HENTAI!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-30 22:30 ]</font>

VanHalen
Dec 1, 2006, 01:40 AM
On 2006-11-30 22:29, Genobee wrote:
Guys I figured out the answers to those questions!

HENTAI!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-30 22:30 ]</font>

but of course its the answer to everything YOU'RE A GENIUS!!! its the missing link to all that is unexplained

Shadow_Wing
Dec 1, 2006, 02:17 AM
On 2006-11-30 22:19, Genobee wrote:
well why do female casts have tits? Do female beast have hairy pits? Do males casts have a penis? Do casts have sex? can I have sex with my PM? Does a female beast Nanoblast at the height of organsim? If newmans are lacking physicaly does that mean they have a small penis?

These are all valid questions of the inner workings of PSU, but we will never know the answer.

1. No, they're fake silicon, bouncy but don't have tits.
2. Yes, female beasts, like male beasts, are rather hairy.
3. No, reason is due to the next point.
4. Yes, simply put port on port action.
5. If she's having a good time, yes.
6. Unsure of that one @_@;;

Long nights equate to random questions and answers.

And you thought he had too much time on his hands >>;

SonicTMP
Dec 1, 2006, 02:21 AM
1. Didn't really answer the question. Fake, or not. They do have tits. question is why?
2. You answer this one from personal experance i hope?
3. sure about that? they could install a hydralic one.
4. Port on port? so that means every time you plug your keyboard or mouse into the computer they ar egetting jiggy with it? Will plugging/unplugging the controller in your xbox get it to overheat?
5. again, personal experaince here? Something happen in bed by mistake?
6. Not touching that one.

ZiG
Dec 1, 2006, 02:21 AM
In A.D. 2101, war was beginning...

Aaomi
Dec 1, 2006, 02:22 AM
On 2006-11-30 23:17, Shadow_Wing wrote:

1. No, they're fake silicon, bouncy but don't have tits.
2. Yes, female beasts, like male beasts, are rather hairy.
3. No, reason is due to the next point.
4. Yes, simply put port on port action.
5. If she's having a good time, yes.
6. Unsure of that one @_@;;

Long nights equate to random questions and answers.

And you thought he had too much time on his hands >>;

is #5 for the PM or the female beast lol?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaomi on 2006-11-30 23:22 ]</font>

Shadow_Wing
Dec 1, 2006, 02:32 AM
Hmmm all interesting question.

@Sonic,
1)no they don't have tits, we figure it's too difficult to make them real.
2)I party with a few female beasts, when they swing it's pretty clear they have hairy pits.
3)Yes there is an add-on part for those casts who wish to be more human but I hardly know any casts that are into that sort of thing.
4)Sex is just a intermingle of genetic information, in robots we have no genetic data, instead we intermingle data with each other, think of it as networking two computers up.
5A)My PM might look like a loli but she's as old as me OK! We do #4 all the time when I'm not out!
5B)Didn't see the PM one, but this should be what I answered to 5.
6)Same... don't want to know...

Edit: Maybe I should start a PSU ask the wizerd thread lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2006-11-30 23:34 ]</font>

SonicTMP
Dec 1, 2006, 02:43 AM
1) ok I'll bite then. They aren't real, they are fake. So what the heck are they then?
2) I'll take you word on that, sub-question. Why made you stare at them their to figure that out?
3) Well just cause you don't know them doens't mean their aren't some out there.
4) Sounds boring. Technology has advanced how far, and yet casts can't fully interface with the organic humanoids?
5A) Why does that remind me of the tachikoma's..... (sp?)
6) this a mystery that will be forever incribed upon the stars.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 1, 2006, 02:56 AM
1) Dunno, even Female casts are sensitive in that area, haven't gotten them to let me feel it. I don't think it's much of a problem but to them I guess it is.
2) I'm a Ranger, I have very good eyes and I can't help but see it when they stand in front of my mob.
3) If I found one, I'd consider them faulty imho
4) Nope, we feel sexual interfacing with organic humanoids counterproductive
5A) No idea...
6) lets' keep it that way ;P

SonicTMP
Dec 1, 2006, 03:08 AM
1) nice to know girls are weird no matter the race.
2) i'd wonder why your eyes are noticing that area of them but then again your a cast.
3) different storkes for different folks i suppose.
4) counterproductive. heh. still i'd think it be lonely not being able to connect witht he other races in that way. But then I'm nto a cast. refer to #3.
5a) stand alone complex referance.
6) still, to leave it unanswered. We need a female who's willing to sacrafice her virtue in the name of science to inform us.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 1, 2006, 03:14 AM
SAC reference, eh I don't see it much lol, unless you're referring to everyday curiosity. *shrugs*

Genobee
Dec 1, 2006, 03:25 AM
O I got new beain sctratchers

Would a PM date a male cast? If casts think they are the supior race and better then humanoids, why do they look like humans? If you have sex with your alt is it gay or masterbation? Does any one find the thought of Tylor and Liina haveing sex disturbing? Anyone else think Lumia is jail bait?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-12-01 00:26 ]</font>

Shadow_Wing
Dec 1, 2006, 03:33 AM
On 2006-12-01 00:25, Genobee wrote:
O I got new beain sctratchers

Would a PM date a male cast? If casts think they are the supior race and better then humanoids, why do they look like humans? If you have sex with your alt is it gay or masterbation? Does any one find the thought of Tylor and Liina haveing sex disturbing? Anyone else think Lumia is jail bait?

1) Yes, but only if the master of that PM permits them. They're 1st and foremost loyal to their masters, it's just how they're programmed.
2) They were created by humans, for aesthetics reasons humans created them humanoid like. I guess it was just stuck in stone from then on in.
3) Neither cause one can't have sex with your alt for neither will be able to be in the same room at the same time.
4) To your question yes some people would, but they're fully grown beasts, just cause they look like children doesn't necessarily mean they're children. Just because it's seems wrong in our eyes doesn't mean it is wrong in another culture/race/ect.
5) Very much so.

And thus I must got to bed lol.

GeoHolyhart
Dec 1, 2006, 03:51 AM
What a interesting topic... interesting indeed.

RadicalEd
Dec 1, 2006, 03:56 AM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2006-11-30 22:20 ]</font>

cuz they wanna be human, yes, no just a lump down there to mimic male humans, no they have no desires or emotions supposedly, yes that is their purpose which is to serve their master in any way possible (lolicon ftw), yes they do (oh lawd is dat a whole lotta woman on top of me?),and *looks down* no.

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 03:58 AM
ya' know I jus' can't help but point this out... PMs aren't CASTs, they're machines, apparently in Gurhal they have some sort of distinction, but it's said in the game somewhere, machines arem more limited, I suppose it's to make the CASTs feel more important...

RadicalEd
Dec 1, 2006, 04:03 AM
On 2006-12-01 00:58, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
ya' know I jus' can't help but point this out... PMs aren't CASTs, they're machines, apparently in Gurhal they have some sort of distinction, but it's said in the game somewhere, machines arem more limited, I suppose it's to make the CASTs feel more important...

so why is it when female casts have luck, our lolibots also have luck?

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 04:09 AM
On 2006-12-01 01:03, RadicalEd wrote:

On 2006-12-01 00:58, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

so why is it when female casts have luck, our lolibots also have luck?

ask Naka-dono, XD how should I know? I'm offline...

Neith
Dec 1, 2006, 04:22 AM
Look at a Lolibot's Partner Card. It says 'Machine', not 'CAST'.

However, for all intents and purposes, they class as Female Casts in regard to luck.

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 04:25 AM
I though only the leader's luck mattered... PMs can't be leaders, can they?

Aaomi
Dec 1, 2006, 04:35 AM
I'm guessing the difference between Machine and CAST is free will.

That and I'm bigger than a PM... not much but bigger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaomi on 2006-12-01 01:36 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 04:40 AM
I think it's more along the lines of their mental capacity, PMs have limited AI, but CASTs are just as intelligent as humans, I think that's it anyway... That and PMs are considered property, you don't own a CAST in PSU, they own Parum...

gimbola
Dec 1, 2006, 05:17 AM
in PSU, CAST could own everything if they wanted to http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tatha-kitten
Dec 1, 2006, 06:08 AM
hydraulics VanHalen.

Hydraulics.

edit* i should really make sure i've read all the pages before posting....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tatha-kitten on 2006-12-01 03:09 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Dec 1, 2006, 06:11 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Oh dear....Just observe the fact that PMs are smaller, evolve and need energy to work (synth items come one! You probably just need the metal, the wood is for energy consumption).

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 09:27 AM
On 2006-12-01 03:11, Zarbolord wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Oh dear....Just observe the fact that PMs are smaller, evolve and need energy to work (synth items come one! You probably just need the metal, the wood is for energy consumption).

Nah, I'm pretty sure they just have photon reactors like everything else... The little punks better not be snackin' on my Kubara wood...

Ryudo
Dec 1, 2006, 10:23 AM
Lifelike Texture ;_;

Schubalts
Dec 1, 2006, 10:30 AM
Everyone in this topic is soooo going to hell! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 10:33 AM
On 2006-12-01 07:30, Schubalts wrote:
Everyone in this topic is soooo going to hell! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nah, I'm goin' to purgatory!

Akaimizu
Dec 1, 2006, 10:38 AM
I like the Skynet reference. I don't know if anybody else has played "Trapgunner" for Playstation. However, it had one character that was a lolibot whose function was just as earlier described. She was made cute, but with concealed weaponry used to assassinate rich and powerful folk by surprise.

Taris
Dec 1, 2006, 11:46 AM
...right up there with the "why was Nei/Neifirst made as a female" question...

Scientist 1: "So how's our genetic experiment/experimental soldier (side: depending on which "history" you believe) coming along...wait, why does it have breasts now?!

Scientist 2: "Oh, no reason. Just thought we could make it a female."

Scientist 1: "...why?"

Scientist 2: "....."

Scientist 1: "...you're going to **** it, aren't you. DAMMIT, how many times do we have to HAVE THIS CONVERSATION?!"

Scientist 2: "Hey, be cool. Hate the game, not the playa."

Scientist 1: "Idiot. Fine, whatever. If it eats you, that solves one of my problems."

Scientist 2: "Hey, I'm hoping for it."

Scientist 1: "What? Look, stupid, at least make it so she can't reproduce."

Scientist 2: "Hellz yah! No way I'd run the risk of making something that can get pregnant."

Scientist 1: "Then why the HELL don't you just make it a MALE?!"

Scientist 2: "A male? Hey, keep your preferences to yourself."

~fin~

Choja
Dec 1, 2006, 12:04 PM
On 2006-12-01 08:46, Taris wrote:

Scientist 1: "So how's our genetic experiment/experimental soldier (side: depending on which "history" you believe) coming along...wait, why does it have breasts now?!

Scientist 1: "...you're going to **** it, aren't you. DAMMIT, how many times do we have to HAVE THIS CONVERSATION?!"

Scientist 1: "Idiot. Fine, whatever. If it eats you, that solves one of my problems."

Scientist 2: "Hellz yah! No way I'd run the risk of making something that can get pregnant."

~fin~

On 2006-12-01 07:30, Schubalts wrote:
Everyone in this topic is soooo going to hell! :D

Nothing else can be said. Really.

EDIT: THROTTLE :(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-01 09:11 ]</font>

Katrina
Dec 1, 2006, 12:05 PM
Newman males.... hmm.... well... you know what they say about guys with 'big ears' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

AC9breaker
Dec 1, 2006, 12:07 PM
On 2006-12-01 09:05, Pixiesugar wrote:
Newman males.... hmm.... well... you know what they say about guys with 'big ears' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

They always use up all the Q-tips?

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 12:07 PM
This thread is... entertaining....

Taris
Dec 1, 2006, 12:13 PM
On 2006-12-01 09:05, Pixiesugar wrote:

They can hear you clearly when you say behind their backs "look at that bubble-butted, high-heel wearin', jester-looking dork over there"?

(OK, that would be more timely if this was PSO, but hey...)

RadiantLegend
Dec 1, 2006, 12:47 PM
Because its so cool to be human yet so few of them.

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 12:51 PM
All Numen males are soft and metrosexual.

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 12:55 PM
ronzeru scares me O_O

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 12:56 PM
This from the guy with the Bishie pic of the underaged Sora.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 1, 2006, 12:57 PM
On 2006-12-01 08:46, Taris wrote:

~fin~

Lol XD.

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 01:09 PM
On 2006-12-01 09:56, Ronzeru wrote:
This from the guy with the Bishie pic of the underaged Sora.

Woah, hold up there buddy. Keep your fantasys to yourself.

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 01:10 PM
It's your pic Mr. "Stalking you... muwahaha..." You're not as innocent as you potray -_^.

Sinner....

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 01:19 PM
Nah, just a render off good ol http://www.planetrenders.net. I merely used it. Argh, ye found out me secret. And don't call me "mr" >.>

[edit] Sorry for the two posts, i double clicked and it won't let me erase them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-12-01 10:25 ]</font>

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 01:20 PM
Nah, just a render off good ol http://www.planetrenders.net. I merely used it. Argh, ye found out me secret. And don't call me "mr" >.>

[edit] Sorry for the two posts, i double clicked and it won't let me erase them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ethereal on 2006-12-01 10:26 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 01:30 PM
See, now it's Vincent in your imagine. Their all pics of Bishies!

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 01:32 PM
erm... bishies?

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 01:34 PM
Bishie = Bishōnen. A anime prettyboy who is more feminine than masculine in apperance. examples are Vincent, Sephiroth, Riku, Vaan from FF12, Newmen males. If it's a japanese game and or anime, they always impliment a bishie or two somewhere.

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 01:38 PM
Hey! I like square >.>
And just because they don't have big-ass muscles doesent mean they kick ass.... but Gah. What is wrong with "bishies"?

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 01:42 PM
They are NOT metrosexual >.>

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 01:42 PM
Nothing. Their just your normal everyday metrosexual.

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 01:47 PM
Sure they aren't. ^_^

Choja
Dec 1, 2006, 01:49 PM
The greatest conversation of the century. Can you take it to private messages now?
3 Star Luck for PMs + 3 Star Luck for Player = double luck?

SonicTMP
Dec 1, 2006, 02:27 PM
hey as long as i can take my PM with me into hell, I don't mind. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DikkyRay
Dec 1, 2006, 02:36 PM
this isnt locked yet? Oh welll....
me and a few others always talk about Pm's and how they are lolish whores. but one day, we found out that yes, they rape... this is what the miad pm said: "APPROACH IT FROM BEHIND!"
now, this was the only time i ever said "lmao" and actually meant it. The only thing that would have made it funnier if she somehow could have said "PARALYZE IT, NOW APPROACH IT FROM BEHIND!" XD

Saligun
Dec 1, 2006, 02:51 PM
Wow!I started this thread but i never would have guess that it would go down in flames after just a few days.but it's still fun to read all the wild and crazy input on PM's,keep them comning...

KojiroAK
Dec 1, 2006, 03:31 PM
I wonder why nobody stated that male Newmans has Tentacles.

O.k. Tentacles would be more a thing of Beasts.

(and yeah this thread is very amusing)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2006-12-01 12:31 ]</font>