PDA

View Full Version : Crea Saber Board, rare items, prices, and how I never ripped

DarkSeph
Dec 1, 2006, 03:49 AM
I think it's funny how now after the next update A rank weaps will be available for purchase in the shops and here people were selling Crea Sabers and even the Boards for them for a TON of Meseta.... In general, ripping people off!

I for the most part tried to price my items reasonably enough to buy but at times it has been hard due to all the overpricing while looking up an item once, twice, thrice, and so on it's hard to not get an overpriced opinion of an item, so I generally set it at a decent price and after a day if it hasn't been bought, I drop it again, and again, and finally I'm assuming it will be a good buy for someone...but that is the only way I will do business, I'd rather play the game and price match all day long http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I guess my point for this post is do you think that they will sell true Crea Weapons then after the update? Cuz WOW! that would suck for those who got ripped! Same for Armors and so on....I guess rares will be the only thing that will hold their value somewhat like the Relic Edge but....ya never know.

Ether
Dec 1, 2006, 04:04 AM
They aren't going to be selling Creas, or Crea boards

RadicalEd
Dec 1, 2006, 04:06 AM
supposedly yes... i, for one, was ripped.... i searched for a hoza-senba armor (6*) and found only one shop selling it for 100k... asked the owner if hed take 90k... said yes then a couple days later i search again only to find several shops selling it for around 50k and one for 35k... woe is me...

AndyPandy
Dec 1, 2006, 04:14 AM
They should let you search by PRICE when looking for items, that would solve alot of problems.

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 1, 2006, 04:16 AM
What Ether said... The NPCs won't sell Crea stuff, only generic GRM/Youmei/Tenora weapons. Any Crea weapons will still have to be synthed from drops, being rip-offery depends on the weapon type and maker of that particular Crea weapon.
Seriously, try hitting 2 enemies with a normal attack in an S rank mission with a Crea dagger, it just isn't worth it.

Lyrise
Dec 1, 2006, 04:21 AM
Not yet anyway. Grinding should fix that a little bit....well, all except for the daggers and ryou clairesabera...

Rooroo
Dec 1, 2006, 09:21 AM
Apparently 6 star weapons are going around for 100k to over 200k+ a piece, you can make a nice wad of cash selling them off now. I doubt they'd be worth any more than 50k when patch comes.

Also, lol at ppl selling Ebons and Resins for 20k a piece...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rooroo on 2006-12-01 06:24 ]</font>