PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 1 Cast lvl 10 FO....unreal

Shoryu
Dec 1, 2006, 05:20 AM
This player is level 1 with a 1 star wand upgraded 3 times, and yet is a level 10 force, not to mention has level 18 resta. This is the most unreal thing I have seen to date in PSU.
http://www.sushizenusa.com/images/psu20061201_185150_001.JPG
http://www.sushizenusa.com/images/psu20061201_190336_002.JPG

I proceeded to join the party where the player didn't talk or even move like a normal player. Would just run to a place and stand still and occasionally heal. The party leader kicked it after awhile since I am a Force and actually do damage. Don't know how to react to something like that.

(also this is my roommates pso-world account. I honestly can't figure out how to log off, and don't really want to go in and delete my cookies.)

AC9breaker
Dec 1, 2006, 05:25 AM
If I didn't know any better I would suspect that the character you saw was some kind of company getting ready to sell online character accounts or something.

mogshaz
Dec 1, 2006, 05:35 AM
There is a post about this character on the official boards (i think its the same guy)

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=10650&highlight=crazy

Shoryu
Dec 1, 2006, 05:44 AM
Haha, I honestly try to avoid the official forums because the site is so terrible, but that's pretty wild. Thanks for the reply.

Ether
Dec 1, 2006, 05:46 AM
I wonder if she's going to go for Fortetecher 10 and Resta 30 at level 1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ronin1of47
Dec 1, 2006, 05:56 AM
this is histerical...some 12 yr old girls new instant messenger

Karuso
Dec 1, 2006, 07:36 AM
Lol thats epic

Mystil
Dec 1, 2006, 07:43 AM
I partied with her... it depressed me that all she was doing was healing. I took it as someone making some sick mockery out of forces -.-. But reading that post, I have a slightly different(in a good way)opinion of her.

Pandatron
Dec 1, 2006, 09:07 AM
According to the post on the official boards, it says she does this only in her free time when she's bored...and boyfriend quit playing...

Really i wanna say something witty here but no comment its almost depressing to see someone try that.

etlitch
Dec 1, 2006, 11:23 AM
1. Join A run party
2. AFK in lobby
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!!

Golto
Dec 1, 2006, 11:25 AM
So it is just a char that heals and never attacks or kills any monsters to get to lvl 10 Force at lvl 1? Without any cheating that is the only way I can think of someone to earn mission points but not experience points. Also maybe she leeched a bunch of mp by doing the 'be in party but never go into the mission' thing.

KirinDave
Dec 1, 2006, 11:31 AM
*sigh* at the player.

*doublesigh* at the fact that people don't mind now that they find out it says it's a she.

Choja
Dec 1, 2006, 11:32 AM
On 2006-12-01 08:25, Golto wrote:
So it is just a char that heals and never attacks or kills any monsters to get to lvl 10 Force at lvl 1? Without any cheating that is the only way I can think of someone to earn mission points but not experience points. Also maybe she leeched a bunch of mp by doing the 'be in party but never go into the mission' thing.

Heh, it's that person Musei. Yes, that is correct, Golto. She got the class points with it as well, you know. Never attacks, just heals, and look where the level of Resta is! That's why she's still level 1.
Leech? WHY?! That's just mean, really.
I should meet her, but I'm not one to wander around much. ._.;;

-Ryuki-
Dec 1, 2006, 11:35 AM
I know someone who's doing that, and it's not Musei Musei-what's-his-name. Rather, it's a good friend of mine.

KirinDave
Dec 1, 2006, 11:44 AM
Wow. Reading that thread is painful. It's like watching lemmings walk off a cliff.

SpishackCola
Dec 1, 2006, 11:44 AM
lol, I have her card from her main character http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I should see when she's on her cast fo...

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 12:26 PM
lol she looks and sounds pretty damn cool.

fronebullare
Dec 1, 2006, 12:34 PM
I can see how he/she did that, i don't know why they would go through all that trouble though. It is making a bitta noise though huh, haha.

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 12:38 PM
All that trouble? She said she did it for the fun of it. She loved talking and interacting with other people, so she'd just heal and keep everyone alive as she had fun and made new friends. Can't exactly understand how that'd be hard or troubling.

PMB960
Dec 1, 2006, 02:05 PM
I saw this person online. I tried to invite him/her to my party but it kept saying that I wasn't allowed to invite them. I didn't say they were in another party just that I wasn't allowed to invite them. It was really weird as I have never seen that message before. Something very odd is going on here.

Damaged
Dec 1, 2006, 02:06 PM
On 2006-12-01 09:38, Ronzeru wrote:
All that trouble? She said she did it for the fun of it. She loved talking and interacting with other people, so she'd just heal and keep everyone alive as she had fun and made new friends. Can't exactly understand how that'd be hard or troubling.

My thoughts exactly. Whether it is a she or a he it doesnt matter. It is their monthly payment not yours. If he/she is having fun doing what she is doing then thats all well and good. Don't tell he/she how to play with her money.

He/she isnt hurting anyone.

ethereal
Dec 1, 2006, 02:12 PM
no, she's healing them ^_^

Golto
Dec 1, 2006, 02:24 PM
Well it looks like there are more leechers at the raffon base in uni 15. I saw two lvl 2 class lvl 10s there. Now everyone wants a low lvl high class lvl char.

Choja
Dec 1, 2006, 02:29 PM
On 2006-12-01 11:24, Golto wrote:
Well it looks like there are more leechers at the raffon base in uni 15. I saw two lvl 2 class lvl 10s there. Now everyone wants a low lvl high class lvl char.

Everyone wants a low level high class character. Now you have one too!
"Prosthetic Forehead (sp?)" by TMBG XD

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't call someone that's effectively keeping everyone alive a leecher.

Golto
Dec 1, 2006, 03:12 PM
Well the 2 lvl 2s I saw were doing the wait outside trick to gain mission points and money w/o doing anything at all.

SoiFong
Dec 1, 2006, 03:25 PM
LMAO first people complain that forces dont heal, then a force comes along and all she DOES is heal, and she gets ragged on for it. I applaud her she is walking proof that the game does not support a heal-only ideal, otherwise you couldnt be level 1, FO 10..

For all you Cure-bot advocates .. this is the result... Im telling you there is no way to satisfy the fickle masses. I dont call her a leecher, I call her a f***ing hero.

Go gurl .. keep on throwing it in thier faces. I
have to meet her sometime and give her a hug.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoiFong on 2006-12-01 12:26 ]</font>

shojumaru
Dec 1, 2006, 03:29 PM
Great, so she's level one and healing people. She's not leeching, but she sure is more likely to die than a normal level healer. That and her resta's going to suck since she's a LEVEL ONE CAST!

Mystil
Dec 1, 2006, 04:19 PM
On 2006-12-01 08:31, KirinDave wrote:
*sigh* at the player.

*doublesigh* at the fact that people don't mind now that they find out it says it's a she.

Ok.

"IT" is just having fun. "IT" cant even join B games.

omgbbqitsfemaleIwantohavesexwithherforthatreasonal oneImeanDAMN that'sallthatmattersonceamanfindsoutit'saCHICK.

>_>

LMAO first people complain that forces dont heal, then a force comes along and all she DOES is heal, and she gets ragged on for it.

Who wants to see someone NOT get any exp in thier group..?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-12-01 13:21 ]</font>

Tycho
Dec 1, 2006, 04:28 PM
A joke? Possibly. But this would be exactly what one might do on a secondary account, used solely to heal their main character and effectively earn double amounts of Meseta. Accusation? I don't know.

Yoruichi
Dec 1, 2006, 04:30 PM
Whatever floats her boat really, I'm just not fun of the passiveness and frailty of her nature. If it was a challenge to her I'm all for it, she does do C rank dragon taking little to NO hits so she does have "skill" aka comment sense.

Mystil
Dec 1, 2006, 04:34 PM
She can go through Sleeping Warriors flawless as well.

Niki
Dec 1, 2006, 04:35 PM
I think she'd make a good tester.

Wallin
Dec 1, 2006, 06:05 PM
This sounds pretty fun actually, maybe I'll do that with my Human and Newman Forces for a while... trying to tag everything before it dies just gets exhausting after a while. And as my Human will eventually become a more of a melee Wartecher, having 20 Resta would be really helpful for solo and group.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2006-12-01 15:06 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Dec 1, 2006, 07:17 PM
On 2006-12-01 12:29, shojumaru wrote:
Great, so she's level one and healing people. She's not leeching, but she sure is more likely to die than a normal level healer. That and her resta's going to suck since she's a LEVEL ONE CAST!

Her resta obviously is doing the job being as she said she stays alive 99% of the time, and has a CAPPED RESTA. Unlike the other level 30-50 Forces who still have resta at level 4-10.

DonRoyale
Dec 1, 2006, 07:36 PM
Oh, sure, I'd believe that.

It's not that hard when you don't dare touch a single enemy. Just being there, healing, and getting tons of job EXP.

It's possible, it just takes a while...>>

Zorafim
Dec 1, 2006, 07:56 PM
Heh, capped force at lv1. That's great. I wonder if she's actually going to do anything with that character.

daylight129
Dec 1, 2006, 08:10 PM
Okay wait have most of you forgot that she's level 1 and can't like, do ANY missions? Not to mention her heals probably suck the terd. I don't understand what is wierd about this. She's wasting her time doing something pointless like PSU is some kind of myspace. Whatever. Why is this even a topic. Sure the fact that she's level 10 fo and level 1 cast is kinda interesting, but honestly if I saw that I'd raise an eyebrow and that'd be it. I wouldn't go crazy on a forum over it.

DoubleJG
Dec 1, 2006, 09:13 PM
On 2006-12-01 17:10, daylight129 wrote:
Okay wait have most of you forgot that she's level 1 and can't like, do ANY missions? Not to mention her heals probably suck the terd. I don't understand what is wierd about this. She's wasting her time doing something pointless like PSU is some kind of myspace. Whatever. Why is this even a topic. Sure the fact that she's level 10 fo and level 1 cast is kinda interesting, but honestly if I saw that I'd raise an eyebrow and that'd be it. I wouldn't go crazy on a forum over it.

No she isn't waisting her time, she'll just end up being a Fortetecher @ level 1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

industrial
Dec 1, 2006, 10:58 PM
I partied with her before. She does a great job. Her resta may suck compared to most but what does it matter when your just doing C missions? Honestly I hardly have to heal in any C mission grinding unless I'm running with lowbies.

She did die to the dragon once...apologized profusely and kicked herself from the party. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Shimarisu-
Dec 1, 2006, 11:09 PM
Haha I did this for like 4 games just to take the piss, except I was a male human with a PM and unfortnately level 2. It's just something fun to do, who gives a fuck, and you can really mess with peoples' heads. Who cares.

In cause anyone is interested, it went something like this.

Game name: A force that ONLY restas.
Game descrip: I am a force that ONLY restas. OMG, no exp for me!

<noob> Why don't you hit anything?
<Arion> Cause levelling is for suckas.
<noob> Why play the game if you don't want to level?
<Arion> Only noobs need exp.
Join: <My friend> (level 1)
<My friend> I am a force that only foies! *casts foie*
<noob2> wtf?
<LOLicon> Oh! Arion, where have you gone to?
<LOLicon> Oh! Arion, there you are!
<noob> What's Lolicon?
<noob2> WTF is GH? Is Lolicon really level 410???

Yeah it was fun but noobs get boring so I didn't feel like staying in C rank.

Christ people are weird for ragging on/cheering for this player.

Saligun
Dec 1, 2006, 11:41 PM
I see one big problem with this character,No level 1 cast can use techs not even if they start as a force,they just don't start with enough MST or TP to use the force weapons that are needed to contain the techs...

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 01:48 AM
TP of female cast at force lvl 1: 29.
Req TP to equip first tier wand=20.

Yes they do. Stop digging for "proof" of "hax."