PDA

View Full Version : According to home page.....

Carnage781
Dec 1, 2006, 07:03 AM
they said we'll have player vs player, your thoughts on this?

Zarbolord
Dec 1, 2006, 07:05 AM
I don't care, it's not what I really like in ps games. If I want a fight it would be in SSBB. I don't really mind if they add it or not.

McLaughlin
Dec 1, 2006, 07:15 AM
No, I think what they're implying is UNTIL Sega addresses PVP (tells us yes or no) they're have to have fake battles.

They never said we'd be getting it.

Gazette
Dec 1, 2006, 07:17 AM
PVP was supremely unbalanced in PSO.
If characters fall/get flung this time around too, then it'll be broken once again.
As for this so-called announcement. I'm just going by what the GM's said.
That PvP as of now is still up in the air.

AngelLight
Dec 1, 2006, 09:17 AM
eventually there will be PvP, it's logical that they would try to cater the game to the PvP market in order to drum up more subscribers. But, as far as I know there's no set date or even rumored date as to when it will happen.

To be honest, PvP isn't going to help get more people into the game world to run like I think they hope it will. Rather if they do get it up, it will create a different group of users who will only focus on PvP. The overarching lack of general population for runs will still be in it's current state.

Still, progress is progress.....and from a business standpoint, adding PvP is a smart business move.

Weeaboolits
Dec 1, 2006, 09:39 AM
I'd like to play PvP, who doesn't wanna' fling Rangers around with Rising Strike? Or plow through a group of Hunters with Tornado Dance? Or get totally PWNed by Regrant and Ramegid?
Sounds like fun, sign me up!