PDA

View Full Version : How long 'till we can buy 8* armor in npc stores

Haceldama
Dec 1, 2006, 01:14 PM
from what i've gathered we will get the 7* npc store sold armor next friday, how many updates after that until the 8* npc shop armor is released ?
mostly curious since i need to save up the money for that armor ...

anyway thanks in advance for answering this question, i really tried searching this forum but i was unable to keep track between the jp updates -_-

Dhylec
Dec 1, 2006, 01:20 PM
It's nice that you are thinking ahead, but too far a head will make you short-sighted. Save up some, then enjoy what you have. They will come when they come. ;]

SonicTMP
Dec 1, 2006, 02:29 PM
we should see at least 5-6 star armor in stores with the next update. 7 star craftable. I don't belive we get 8star untill the level 70 update.

Lastat27
Dec 1, 2006, 03:26 PM
From what I've been reading we can buy 7 star armor from vendors, buy 8 star armor boards from vendors, and find 9 star armor boards during missions.

Haceldama
Dec 2, 2006, 12:39 AM
i just want to know how many updates until the 8* armor is sold from npc stores, please, does anyone know ?

if that is two or three updates we will probably see it before christmas, if that 1 update per week schedule is in place after the big one next week.

thanks people, but all you told me i already was aware of, i want to know how many updates are there between the upcoming one and the one with the lv cap raise to 70.

this will help me plan my purchases and ultimately get myself some decent armor which is just a few steps away from the s rank stuff.

the rest below here is a rant, don't read it, thanks.

i'm not exactly interested to waste money on heavily overpirced player shop armor. i do know these guys have some ridiculous success rates and material costs to offset, but i do not need to have the best stuff immediately, i prefer to get a reasonable value for my money.

i myself shy away wasting good money on crappy 7* armor when 8* armor makes much more sense in the long run.
And let's face it, 210k on 7* armor or just 100 k for 6* armor will make a sizeable dent into your pockets which will make a difference.

of course if we get the 8* buyable armor within a few weeks, that is mid/late december then i won't buy any armor during that period, if we have to wait till next year i will probably buy myself some 50-100k armor to tide me over until the good stuff is available.

i'm not going to waste the hard earned cash on a whim, that wouldn't be fun (to me).

oh well but i do guess i need to wade through the jp psu pedia and get this information myself, which will be a pain relying solely on online translation tools -_-

i hope i can give my thanks to some friendly individual answering my question before i have to do that.

Rainey
Dec 2, 2006, 12:43 AM
going by the jp psu wiki, it'll be 3 updates after this next one

Haceldama
Dec 2, 2006, 05:27 PM
thank you very much Rainey http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif