PDA

View Full Version : Force TECHs lvl 1 & 30

MontyNice
Dec 1, 2006, 02:58 PM
I dont kno if this was already posted but its good to see if you are a force or plan on being one. Shows ALL TECHs lvl 1 & 30... even the new ones... check it out

http://www.vsocial.com/video/index.php?d=48893

Not my vid... found it somewhere else...

AeraLure
Dec 1, 2006, 03:12 PM
o.O

Nice video ty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Auronp
Dec 1, 2006, 03:14 PM
Cool vid, wish i knew what some of them did exactly, but i could figure most of em out

MayLee
Dec 1, 2006, 03:33 PM
Think I might have seen this.

Pandatron
Dec 1, 2006, 03:36 PM
Not like the hacked or anything oh no, not having 9999 pp on a stave is absolutly normal in extra mode (though unsure on this statement since has played little extra mode). Also most of those lvl: 30 animations are just the lvl: 21 animation they only changed animations at 11 and 21.

Edit: Though in terms of showing the animation it does a good job of basic animation. Excuse my rudeness just came back from running and only 1/2 thinking right now ^_^;;;.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pandatron on 2006-12-01 12:36 ]</font>

Choja
Dec 1, 2006, 03:37 PM
On 2006-12-01 12:33, MayLee wrote:
Think I might have seen this.

Force topic in PSU Game Discussion, wink wink.

MayLee
Dec 1, 2006, 03:49 PM
What was the attack that uses all Buffs at once? It kills you slowly?

Sychosis
Dec 1, 2006, 03:52 PM
On 2006-12-01 12:49, MayLee wrote:

Megistar, and yes it does. A poison like effect for all buffs at once (even if Megistar only affects the caster) is a good tradeoff.

MayLee
Dec 1, 2006, 03:54 PM
Looks like I'll need to use Gresta along with it, then..

Pandatron
Dec 1, 2006, 04:08 PM
On 2006-12-01 12:52, Sychosis wrote:

On 2006-12-01 12:49, MayLee wrote:

Megistar, and yes it does. A poison like effect for all buffs at once (even if Megistar only affects the caster) is a good tradeoff.

It only does effect caster i just posted the same inquiry in this forum.

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=128679&forum=22&4

I'm probably not going to march down that path personally if i'm going to keep buffs up on my partner i'll most likly have all those up on myself anywayz so why have a spell that only does it for me ya know?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 1, 2006, 09:19 PM
since unless your soloing you should be buffing the team, you might as well get a rod and put all the buffs on it, same effect as megister with no negatives and you buff your whole team in the process not just yourself.

giresta is ok... but not so great esp on low hp forces and the PP cost is obserd.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 1, 2006, 09:23 PM
Wow... That video. Amazing XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Makes me want to carry a cane for each and every element... I'll probably have like 10 weapons in my pocket.
6 for support, the rest 4 for power-nuking.

But that's amazing... I cant but help see the Focast's canes though... sooo much pp he has...

MXdude
Dec 1, 2006, 09:43 PM
O.o some of those level 30 techs were kick ass! too bad guntecher only gets lv 20 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif does anyone know if lv20 techs look any different than lv1?

Zorafim
Dec 1, 2006, 10:13 PM
Guntechers only get techs up to lv10. I think the reason to use them is their weapon selection rather than their techs.

And, if I'm not mistaken, spells look different every ten levels, like melee PAs.

ZiG
Dec 1, 2006, 10:17 PM
What the hell is wrong wit Nosudeega? Is it shooting screenshots at enemies? lol

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 1, 2006, 10:18 PM
On 2006-12-01 19:17, ZiG wrote:
What the hell is wrong wit Nosudeega? Is it shooting screenshots at enemies? lol

Yea once i saw that i was like... thats one ugly technic

Invisus
Dec 1, 2006, 10:19 PM
There's another video this person posted available directly down-right from the player. It has fixed nosudiga

ZiG
Dec 1, 2006, 10:31 PM
Ok, now see, I didn't see that cause I assumed that was just the title for the video I just watched. I don't go to the viral video sites much.

And that second vid was hilarious only because Hyga Ryght is a deuchbag.

Sychosis
Dec 1, 2006, 11:35 PM
On 2006-12-01 13:08, Pandatron wrote:
I'm probably not going to march down that path personally if i'm going to keep buffs up on my partner i'll most likly have all those up on myself anywayz so why have a spell that only does it for me ya know?

On 2006-12-01 18:19, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
since unless your soloing you should be buffing the team, you might as well get a rod and put all the buffs on it, same effect as megister with no negatives and you buff your whole team in the process not just yourself.

giresta is ok... but not so great esp on low hp forces and the PP cost is obserd.

Valid concerns, but as a newman (and therefore being cursed with Maya) with a 450 in the future. It'll be a team of 3 FOs, well, 2 FOs and a WT when farming.

Those two will only need Retier and Deband (I swear I want to kick Maya's teeth down her throat whenever she pulls out her crossbow). I on the other hand will benefit from all 4 buffs. So Megistar will save me some space, as well as make the cool noise when all 4 buff animations play.

Yeah, I'm weird like that.