PDA

View Full Version : what sells best??

Guitarsmasher
Dec 1, 2006, 02:58 PM
anyone know what weapon sells best? i heard hajrods and vullseyes sell well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guitarsmasher on 2006-12-01 11:58 ]</font>

AngelLight
Dec 1, 2006, 03:02 PM
Anything 6 star will sell exceedingly well.....and depending on the weapon class, sometimes the Rare Kubara 6 stars will sell for alot of money.

I also imagine, at least for this week and this week alone, that all the Crea weapon varients that have been horded by the high levels will finally come out in force in player shops.....I also expect that the initial prices will be astronomically high too. Might be a good time to sell any extra Creas you wont be using.

Krltplps
Dec 1, 2006, 03:03 PM
I sell Hajirods like mad for about 17-22k (depending on if I grind them or not), nanocarbons sell insanely fast for 2k.
Those are the 2 main things I sell, I know that last one isn't a weapon....but whatever.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 1, 2006, 03:05 PM
Slyrods, Hajirods, and canes sell very well. 5 star Rifles aren't too bad either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-12-01 12:05 ]</font>

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 1, 2006, 03:08 PM
Caliburs sell for a great clip. w/o element you can get a cool 10k-15k depending on the supply in the shops. like was said before any 5 and up items. especially the ooww and aahh weapons (vullseye included).

Guitarsmasher
Dec 1, 2006, 03:21 PM
this may be a lot to ask for, but i really need to know what the prices for weapons are in player shops. i went all over from shop to shop looking at the prices, but they were all ranging from 8k-30k, so can anyone help me narrow it down?? this is what i need help on knowing for what to price these at.......

12% dark element fluorescent bulb
20% dark calibur
16% fire calaud
22% lightning twin rippers
16% ground rivetacles
16% fire rivetacles
12% dark ripper
50% ice halbert (yay! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

these all have 1 grind on them btw.
srry to ask for all of this guys!

Dhylec
Dec 1, 2006, 04:05 PM
On 2006-12-01 12:21, Guitarsmasher wrote:
this may be a lot to ask for, but i really need to know what the prices for weapons are in player shops. i went all over from shop to shop looking at the prices, but they were all ranging from 8k-30k, so can anyone help me narrow it down?? this is what i need help on knowing for what to price these at.......

12% dark element fluorescent bulb
20% dark calibur
16% fire calaud
22% lightning twin rippers
16% ground rivetacles
16% fire rivetacles
12% dark ripper
50% ice halbert (yay! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

these all have 1 grind on them btw.
srry to ask for all of this guys!

I think it's up to you. You can sell them by star ranks (usually 50% of npc's) with some extra for the %s & grinds.