PDA

View Full Version : Photon arts for the new update...

Aaron777
Dec 1, 2006, 07:28 PM
I don't recall reading anything in the 1-up article about additions in the photon art department for the new weapons that are being added. I would assume that the respective PA's for the new weapons are a given and wern't mentioned due to that. If anyone could clear this up for me it would be much appreciated (perhaps an importer). I know it doesn't mean much seeing as though were getting the update in a week and speculation doesn't do any good but ah well I guess i'm just impatient.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 1, 2006, 07:31 PM
On 2006-12-01 16:28, Aaron777 wrote:
I guess i'm just impatient.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Dont fret. Weekly updates are better than no update at all. Sure it may sound as though they will release small patches now, but at least we will have something to look forward to now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-01 16:31 ]</font>

Aaron777
Dec 1, 2006, 07:32 PM
But no info on the photon arts though? I don't think that they would release weapons without at least a single PA for them.

Parn
Dec 1, 2006, 07:33 PM
There'll be one photon art per new weapon class. You've nothing to worry about.

Aaron777
Dec 1, 2006, 07:34 PM
I appreciate the info parn. thanks a bunch!

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 1, 2006, 07:37 PM
Yea. They will release at least 1 PA per new weapon class. I havent had any concrete proof of the new technics either. We'll just have to sit and wait patiently until further news arrive.

DonRoyale
Dec 1, 2006, 07:39 PM
Speaking of which...

When are they releasing the 26 techs we're missing? That's what I'd like to know >:C

Witchblade56
Dec 1, 2006, 07:50 PM
JP just obtained deband on one update. My question is how long will it be before jellen/zalure is available. Debuffing mobs is trememndously helpful especially for S ranked missions. Let's not forget shifta for additional dmg output for the melee.

Would be a tremendous benefit to forces everywhere to be able to run in and J/Z a crowd of mobs then skill up/heal your group as necessary. There would be less strain to run around and tag everything on top of curing your party members.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2006-12-01 16:52 ]</font>

ChocoboChad
Dec 1, 2006, 08:05 PM
Hrm.

I'm pretty sure that along with these PA's, they'll release the Gi series of technics. (i.e. Gibarta, Gizonde.)

Pandatron
Dec 1, 2006, 08:09 PM
See that would be kind of mean. Think about this scenerio it wouldn't be right...

Freedom Fighter (known by sega as 20068478) - "Sweet rofflecopters i got me some neu gear."
NPC - "Your Patronage is always welcome."
20068478 - "Cool time to get some skillz."
NPC - "Welcome to my store."
20068478 - "Wait... there's no new arts here... i just bought 450k worth of cool items...and no arts nuuuuuuuuuuuuu."
NPC - "Please come again."
20068478 - @0 @$^%!

hucast21
Dec 1, 2006, 08:40 PM
On 2006-12-01 16:28, Aaron777 wrote:
I don't recall reading anything in the 1-up article about additions in the photon art department for the new weapons that are being added. I would assume that the respective PA's for the new weapons are a given and wern't mentioned due to that. If anyone could clear this up for me it would be much appreciated (perhaps an importer). I know it doesn't mean much seeing as though were getting the update in a week and speculation doesn't do any good but ah well I guess i'm just impatient.

1up doesn't mention A rank armors either so I'm hoping it's in the update as well.

princejake2
Dec 1, 2006, 10:42 PM
IIRC, it says new A Rank (5-8*) gear will be avalible in shops. As in armor too.

SkiLLz003
Dec 1, 2006, 11:30 PM
Dont know how accurate this is. but a japanese buddy of mine says the following..

Photon Arts:::
Rare Photon Arts Next Patch (that might be actually VERY correct)
Rare Photon Arts Cannot Be Used Unless Weapon Is A Rank+

Armor::
A and S Rank Armor Added.
A Rank Armor Can Only Hold C-A Rank Inserts.
S Rank Armor Can Insert All.

Inserts / Slot additions
A and S Slots added.
Must Have Armor of Same Or Higher To Socket.

Rares::
New Rares and 6-7* Boards with Swappable Rare / Normal Mats. (for instance "Read Below")
Swapping Out Neu Wood With Kubara Wood (*example)

not sure how accurate that is. but seems about right :/ it is coming from a JP player that "DOES" play on JP Servers so you NEVER KNOW http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SkiLLz003
Dec 1, 2006, 11:33 PM
On 2006-12-01 16:39, SereneShadows wrote:
Speaking of which...

When are they releasing the 26 techs we're missing? That's what I'd like to know >:C

i dont know about 26 other techs.
i know of...

shifta, deband, giresta, gifoie, gibarta, gizande, gidiga, grants, megid... if anyone knows any others sweet but i doubt there is 26 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif nice try though

zyre26
Dec 1, 2006, 11:36 PM
i know of...

http://www.vsocial.com/video/index.php?d=48893

Sychosis
Dec 1, 2006, 11:44 PM
On 2006-12-01 20:33, SkiLLz003 wrote:

On 2006-12-01 16:39, SereneShadows wrote:
Speaking of which...

i know of...

shifta, deband, giresta, gifoie, gibarta, gizande, gidiga, grants, megid... if anyone knows any others sweet but i doubt there is 26 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif nice try though

In no particular order:

Shifta
Deband
Zodial
Jellen
Zalure
Zoldeel
Retier
Rentis
Dizas
Megistar
Megid
Dammegid
Nosmegid
Ramegid
Megiverse
Gidiga
Nosdiga
Damdiga
Gifoie
Damfoie
Gibarta
Dambarta
Gizonde
Noszonde
Regrant
Giresta

SkiLLz003
Dec 3, 2006, 10:42 PM
that video pretty much showed them all. but you dont realize we arent getting all of them just yet.
and it wasnt even close to 26 new techs.

Roken
Dec 3, 2006, 10:45 PM
Does anyone know if there will be more PAs for melee weapons ?