PDA

View Full Version : So one of my shops is broken, what the hell?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 05:00 AM
Search for shops under name "Arion." Now try to go there and tell me what happens.

Looks broken all to hell to me. No it's not a marketting ploy. I really seem to be bugged.

If it's working now then I apologise, but seriously at the moment it shows on search but nobody can go there.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 05:08 AM
Well this is weird as hell, turns out some people can get in but others can't, it exits and never gives the option "move to room yes/no."

My friend can't get in, and earlier I passworded the shop and it unlocked itself, TWICE while I was trying to trade over to a friend for 1 meseta items. He went out, came back and PW was active, but then went out, came back in and the shop just unlocked itself.

Collar
Dec 2, 2006, 05:12 AM
On 2006-12-02 02:08, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Well this is weird as hell, turns out some people can get in but others can't, it exits and never gives the option "move to room yes/no."

My friend can't get in, and earlier I passworded the shop and it unlocked itself, TWICE while I was trying to trade over to a friend for 1 meseta items. He went out, came back and PW was active, but then went out, came back in and the shop just unlocked itself.

"Perhaps it is a bug that improperly ques the number of people entering your room when they come in through the shop entrance? IE - if you have the room limit number of people come in that way no other can come in?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 05:19 AM
Well anyway, consider thread closed for now I guess, I've established that some people can get in as people have arrived from PSOW, it's just damn annoying because I can no longer go there on my alts and buy dimates off myself or change items to another shop when the shop goes off the search list.

Bleemo
Dec 2, 2006, 05:20 AM
I've ran into a couple of shops that simply wouldn't let me in after hitting yes.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 05:23 AM
LOL I am not even getting a "Move to shop, yes/no," it just exits from the menu.

ARGH I WANT TO BUY STUFF OFF MYSELF!

AkiraXxx
Dec 2, 2006, 05:24 AM
On 2006-12-02 02:23, -Shimarisu- wrote:
LOL I am not even getting a "Move to shop, yes/no," it just exits from the menu.

ARGH I WANT TO BUY STUFF OFF MYSELF!

Or you can just log on the character that has the stuff you want and put it in your storage and then go get it.
And if you actually have multiple game accounts, then iono what to tell you.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 05:28 AM
Yeah, putting stuff in storage takes longer than just buying it tho, and means I have to log out and in again.

Anyway it's back, looks like it fixed itself so no worries! Thread over.

Just a heads up on the password thing though, I definitey bugged out today and somebody got in my shop who I didn't want there, I nearly lost itens I had up at 1 meseta for a friend.

SpishackCola
Dec 2, 2006, 05:51 AM
lol, was that what you were doing when I came in a few weeks ago?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 07:53 AM
I was probably pretending to look at my stuff on another char while I slept, cause I had a hot ticket item and wanted people to think "OH NO THAT HIGH LEVEL HUNTER IS GONNA BUY IT, I SHOULD BUY IT RIGHT AWAY."

Yeah I do that quite a lot, don't mind admitting it.

Calibur
Dec 2, 2006, 08:02 AM
same thing happens with Parn's few weeks ago

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calibur on 2006-12-02 05:05 ]</font>

Collar
Dec 2, 2006, 08:07 AM
On 2006-12-02 04:53, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I was probably pretending to look at my stuff on another char while I slept, cause I had a hot ticket item and wanted people to think "OH NO THAT HIGH LEVEL HUNTER IS GONNA BUY IT, I SHOULD BUY IT RIGHT AWAY."

"Devious. Shouldn't go revealing your secrets like that. People might be taking notes. :O

Esufer
Dec 2, 2006, 09:35 AM
My Xbox 360 crashed 3 times today trying to get into the same shop. I thought something was wrong with my game, so I tried another shop, and it worked fine. It only seems to affect certain shops, I think.

Mystil
Dec 2, 2006, 11:12 AM
On 2006-12-02 02:19, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Well anyway, consider thread closed for now I guess, I've established that some people can get in as people have arrived from PSOW, it's just damn annoying because I can no longer go there on my alts and buy dimates off myself or change items to another shop when the shop goes off the search list.

Visual phone in your alts room: rooms you visited. Shop counts. There you go.

-Crokar-
Dec 2, 2006, 11:45 AM
when ever i go to recent rooms it freezes. and i cant veiw my visitor log or it freezes

KirinDave
Dec 2, 2006, 11:59 AM
Hmm. How much you wanna bet ST's server logs say, "Mysql Error: Timeout reached on query ..."

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SpishackCola
Dec 2, 2006, 01:56 PM
On 2006-12-02 04:53, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Haha hilarious! How many times has it worked? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I wouldn't mind trying that once i get some high profile items...