PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: White gloves.

curlack45
Dec 2, 2006, 09:26 AM
So, on offline mode i re-did a free-to-play mission, and got the item "white gloves" know i would like to know what comes out of it, becasue its a sync' board.

Thanks

Curlack

Cry0
Dec 2, 2006, 10:01 AM
I think one of the items you cn make with 'm is real handgun and double real handgun. but you also need the ever elusive kubara wood iirc.

Maxurion
Dec 2, 2006, 10:06 AM
The white gloves are indeed used for the "Real Handgun" and "Double Real Handgun".

As far as I know they are only dropped by the monks in that temple looking place...

curlack45
Dec 2, 2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks, also i would like to know, Room wallpappers, are they for online only? also on, online mode the rooms are bigger aswel, arn't they? becasuei only have 3 decoration spaces and all of the pictures i've seen at PSOW are 6-7 decoration spaces.

curlack45
Dec 2, 2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks, also i would like to know, Room wallpappers, are they for online only? also on, online mode the rooms are bigger aswel, arn't they? becasuei only have 3 decoration spaces and all of the pictures i've seen at PSOW are 6-7 decoration spaces.

Maxurion
Dec 2, 2006, 10:16 AM
On 2006-12-02 07:14, curlack45 wrote:

Yes and yes, and please avoid double-posting.

curlack45
Dec 2, 2006, 10:18 AM
What else am i meant to do, if i create another thread, it just gets put into this one, otherwise i'm flamming the forums.

Maxurion
Dec 2, 2006, 10:25 AM
On 2006-12-02 07:18, curlack45 wrote:
What else am i meant to do, if i create another thread, it just gets put into this one, otherwise i'm flamming the forums.

No I mean you posted the same thing twice in a row. Scroll up and look.