PDA

View Full Version : Kubara Wood and stelnium offline?

Carnage781
Dec 2, 2006, 10:09 AM
Where can i get them i'm on chap 12?

Maxurion
Dec 2, 2006, 10:15 AM
I think I had to use an ore converter to get Stelnium. Or maybe I bought it from the synthesis shop, can't remember.

No clue where Kubara wood is though, I've only found one the whole time I played offline.

darthplagis
Dec 2, 2006, 01:47 PM
spam parum relics 'something in the relics' i think its called, the big room near the end with 5 boxes where the enemies appear when you smash boxes, also in the 1st room with Poravohlla after you kill 5 badira, 2 boxes either side of room @ back extremly randomly drop the wood too. good luck i find using an earth wepon (like the sword from the parum train level) helps with the wood popping up

i synth most of my ingredients as i always have plenty stuff from leveling and cash getting (gotta love S rank relics svaltus 7500, room decor 5000 plus completion bonus and bonus npc techs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthplagis on 2006-12-02 10:50 ]</font>

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 2, 2006, 01:51 PM
People who memorize the names of the monsters and where the rares are are nerds.

darthplagis
Dec 2, 2006, 01:54 PM
hey i cat and pasted those names from the main site hehehe and when it comes to kubara wood just dont even go there i had like a varah claw in each element on the JP offline ps2 so i HAD 2 know where to find it!! and i am not a nerd just a wepon smith

Otis_Kat
Dec 2, 2006, 01:55 PM
On 2006-12-02 10:51, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
People who memorize the names of the monsters and where the rares are are nerds.

And visiting a fan site's forums for a sci-fi online rpg doesn't make you and me one?

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 2, 2006, 01:57 PM
Nope.

VelosofLight
Dec 2, 2006, 01:58 PM
And flaming forums and reviving year-old threads makes you an enormous douchebag.

Zorafim
Dec 2, 2006, 02:04 PM
The average IQ of this topic dropped by around ten points when Alie posted.

Stelnium is the least of your worries when synthing the S rank sword. It's either buyable or easily synthable. As for the kabura wood, that's the most of your worries. The most I can say is spam "What's in the ruins" until you either find them all or commit suicide, whichever comes first.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2006-12-02 11:05 ]</font>

darthplagis
Dec 2, 2006, 02:13 PM
zorafim thats the title 'whats in the ruins' why cant i remember it i do it like 30+ times a day!!!

yes as i said earlier SPAM relics till your eyes bleed, then wash them and continue then you may have enough kubara wood for a selection of varah claws, a couple of flourescent tubes (single and twin), a real hand gun or a pair or two and maybe a one of the wood modable guns

Zorafim
Dec 2, 2006, 03:53 PM
Why I remember its name, I have no clue. But, after S ranking each free mission with my character twice, I have only received one kubara wood.

darthplagis
Dec 2, 2006, 04:41 PM
twice is no good you gotta spam that relics like its not gonna be there tomorow then some more its like heart of poumn for skyly just gotta keep piping for the love rappys again and again and again till finally you kill it and meseta drops!!!! booo then you realize you were on V hard (dont laugh i was VERY tired when i did that)

Zorafim
Dec 2, 2006, 05:05 PM
Heart of Poumn wasn't that hard to get. Just an hour or two of work, even including the time when the love rappy dropped meseta. Compared to the month of looking for the red sword, it's not that much.

And, what I meant was that I S ranked every mission, and did more work. Meaning I spent alot of time on and with that character. In fact, I got her to lv100 and capped both hunter and ranger before accidentally erasing her.
By the way, how many runs average do you think it'll take to find one kabura wood? I did quite a few before giving up.

darthplagis
Dec 2, 2006, 05:44 PM
i usually find 1 or 2 every 6 to 8 runs (out of sheer superstion i try and use that earth sword from the train mission as i always seem to get more wood from boxes rather than photons and other synth stuff so more wood = better chance of kubara) at themoment on the 360 with eathan i have 6 kubara wood in store and i have varaha claws, harisen fan(found not synth) twin harisen fan (synthed) and both real hand guns (single and twin), so my spamming has payed off hehe (im trying to get the kubara rifles and mechs with the 6* boards but i just keep getting grease guns and the 3* rifle)

funny you mention the red sword i popped multi on for my wifes cousin to play as he was bored bot expecting ANYTHING to drop the 1st thing he does after he figured out the controls was kill whatever it was (i cant remember the drop enemy now, was it a lilly?) that dropped it and "oh whats this red box?" "you what a red box???? you got a red box???" damn jammy drop 1st time luck a red sword. not that it bothered me as i wasnt online so i hacked all i needed but i did have a card for legit only.