PDA

View Full Version : im not ready for the next update!! Need to make Money!!

drakkula
Dec 2, 2006, 10:55 AM
Where/what is the quickest way to make money? Ive always played in teams, never done solo yet, but Ive heard this is the best way to get money.

Maybe Valley or Carnage in Moatoob is a profitable place, right?

I want to be ready for the update, but at the moment I just go 30k =/

Thanks guys!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drakkula on 2006-12-02 07:55 ]</font>

DarkShadowX
Dec 2, 2006, 11:00 AM
I need money too before the update, but I'm not really gonna stress over it. Anyways if you want quick money solo, Valley of Carnage is ok, but whatever. I usually farm with friends so I'll get the money I need eventually.

mogshaz
Dec 2, 2006, 11:01 AM
You, do know you'll be able to earn money after the update right? Whats the rush?

drakkula
Dec 2, 2006, 11:04 AM
yeah i know that....im not in despair, lol.....just need to make a reasonable amount of money for the new stuff which is coming up......

mogshaz
Dec 2, 2006, 11:06 AM
I have always earned more money on Team missions, then again i am a ranger and the prices for PP are just a pain.

Mystil
Dec 2, 2006, 11:18 AM
I find having a shop with the right prices/items will net money quicker than soloing/grouping up.. If you're in a slow party, 1850m or whatever it is for De Ragan A for example can add up pretty slowly. VoC A = 4000m but you need to be 50 lol with like 2x forces.

My sales from last opening was 27,000. Might wanna think about investing in a shop.

LordJoe
Dec 2, 2006, 11:26 AM
the people that have the most money right now is because of syntesis. that is where the money is at. people selling synted weapons and armore are making the $$$$$. i know.... i am one of them... i have... about 550,000 meseta.
FEED YOUR PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drmcst45
Dec 2, 2006, 11:31 AM
I plan to sell all my hajirods etc and just buy rayharods and join 5 party groups doing A rank runs on moatoob. I'll just sit back and cast resta while the team brings in the dough http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Wheatpenny
Dec 2, 2006, 12:15 PM
Here is what I do. Farm Valley C on Moatoob. You get money and low grade weapons to sell,also you find HARNIUM which is great you can synth it into Soldonium which can be synthed into various B grade melee weapons which can sell from 10-13k depending on the ones you make.God I love being an enterpenuer.

drakkula
Dec 2, 2006, 01:05 PM
u see, that is another very good point......im feeding my pm, but its gonna take ages to make it reach a high lvl...why? I DONT HAVE MONEY lol....im just evolving tech for my pm...thats is expensive......

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 01:26 PM
Agata Relics over and over and over.

lordzanon
Dec 2, 2006, 01:29 PM
i just do relic runs with lou and my 420 pm... it ends so fast and the moneys quite good. and im only lvl 23

drakkula
Dec 2, 2006, 01:32 PM
soloing relic or team up with more players?

Pandatron
Dec 2, 2006, 02:11 PM
Personally since i don't wanna play with the armor market right now not sure of it's status i've just been doing De Ragen C runs with my PM. It pays ok but if anyone knows a faster way for a lvl: 50 forces to crush there things let me know. I'm still debative if GOF would be faster on C the thing is though i'm trying to lvl my basic techs now and my Zonde isn't strong enough to one shot the robots yet so i'm not sure if it's worth it x.x.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 2, 2006, 02:16 PM
Try some Agata Holy Relics A runs or Relics B runs. You dont need to S rank the mission. Skipping monsters and such is still good. You get very close to 1800 a run under 15-7 minutes. That's what I'm currently doing at the moment with a good party.

Do Dessert Terror A. The runs here will give plenty from the drops. You still dont need to S rank the mission since it would feel like a waste of time. The drops are good enough since most decent items are well worth 100m-16k.

ORRRRRRRRRRr: You can do the Endrum Box trick. Easiest way of making money evarrr.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 11:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 11:26 ]</font>

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 02:22 PM
I spam Sleeping Warriors runs solo on C rank, lvl 32 CAST Ranger.

I make something like 3-4k a run without selling anything I find.
I can craft the Nanocilica and Nanocarbon into the lower level armors, I'd make more money if I sold the Nanocarbons.
Runs take me 20 minutes if I don't pause to eat/drink.
~10k per hour with no luck. Plus drops. Plus EXP.
Look into it.

This also affords me the luxery of leveling my bullet arts. And when you solo you get 100% of everything, lionshare exp, all items, all money.

If it takes you more than 5 hits to kill the normal enemies, go level up more, or grind your weapons to at least 3. The profitability is in not having to spam PA or go through an entire pallet of weapons.

Ryoga4523
Dec 2, 2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah I just run through the dragon or do maotoob or the Parum relics C rank. Heck I made about 15k just playing for about 2.5 hours yesterday with a group of four running through everything from A rank dragon to B ranl Neudaiz relics. If I were to solo for that amount of time, I would have made more. But then again I really need the exp and the job points, so it is a toss up.

drakkula
Dec 2, 2006, 03:34 PM
im gonna try sleeping warriors and lots of A runs as well......then i will be working on my pm, then synthing itens, then put up a store then I will get rich =].....

thank u guys=]

fay
Dec 2, 2006, 03:37 PM
since kinda on the topic of the update thats comming soon. im just curious. when the update comes. does it auto update into ur game or do u have to go to a site to download it etc

Candor
Dec 2, 2006, 03:41 PM
automatically download the patch when you start the game

KirinDave
Dec 2, 2006, 04:13 PM
Sleeping Warriors A runs are super profitable, moreso than most others. The trick is that you amass nanocarbons and manufacture armor. Since you're getting money and nanocarbons, you can make cheap armor without worrying so much about margins.

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 04:56 PM
On 2006-12-02 11:16, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Try some Agata Holy Relics A runs or Relics B runs. You dont need to S rank the mission. Skipping monsters and such is still good. You get very close to 1800 a run under 15-7 minutes. That's what I'm currently doing at the moment with a good party.

Do Dessert Terror A. The runs here will give plenty from the drops. You still dont need to S rank the mission since it would feel like a waste of time. The drops are good enough since most decent items are well worth 100m-16k.

ORRRRRRRRRRr: You can do the Endrum Box trick. Easiest way of making money evarrr.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 11:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 11:26 ]</font>

You referring to certain items that drop in boxes in the first few rooms?