PDA

View Full Version : Best Mission for money wise?

Carnage781
Dec 2, 2006, 06:31 PM
Online...

Nani-chan
Dec 2, 2006, 06:33 PM
Well it depends what you can solo.

DizzyDi
Dec 2, 2006, 06:33 PM
Agata Relics?

ProfessorZ
Dec 2, 2006, 06:34 PM
Desert Terror A. 4000 meseta and 37 mission points if you gain S rank

DizzyDi
Dec 2, 2006, 06:35 PM
Yeah it really depends on what you mean.
If you mean best amount of meseta in ONE RUN, then its desert terror.
But if you mean through easy, quick, repeated runs, well thats debatable.

Gazette
Dec 2, 2006, 06:36 PM
The answer is clearly Plains Overlord C, followed by Fight for Food C.
I kid, but it all really depends on what you want to do.

I like doing OMG's retarded brother on A for the drops/xp/challenge.
But it probably doesn't amount to too much money in the end.

You're probably best off doing the Agata or Parium relics for quick, easy cash.

ProfessorZ
Dec 2, 2006, 06:40 PM
If you get a good enough team you can do Endrum Remnants A in like 20 minutes over and over again. You get 2850 with an S rank but at the end of everything you get like 5k total. Also a lot of marseline and nanocarbon drops

Gazette
Dec 2, 2006, 06:41 PM
Good point, too bad no one ever does Endrum.

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 06:55 PM
On 2006-12-02 15:41, Gazette wrote:

I know, and theres also some great loot off the enemies themselves, like inverter circuits, and the chance of the Grina Beat S statue to boot.

PaladinRPG
Dec 2, 2006, 10:54 PM
On 2006-12-02 15:55, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-02 15:41, Gazette wrote:

I know, and theres also some great loot off the enemies themselves, like inverter circuits, and the chance of the Grina Beat S statue to boot.

I've solo'd the place a few times, and did about 4 runs there on B. I like it... (other than those $%^& BUG mobs).

Gamemako
Dec 3, 2006, 12:26 AM
Endrum also throws bugs at you, which are insanely hard to kill without a mob of forces.

pionear
Dec 4, 2006, 04:54 PM
^True, I hate those bugs!

Randomness
Dec 4, 2006, 05:24 PM
Nah, the Endrum bugs arent the bad ones. The bad ones are in Lab Recovery, the Mizuras. Those have obscene evade, the ones in Endrum just have high. The Endrum ones you can hit from the front... And the Endrum ones have a rare variant.

JAFO22000
Dec 4, 2006, 05:29 PM
On 2006-12-02 21:26, Gamemako wrote:
Endrum also throws bugs at you, which are insanely hard to kill without a mob of forces.

Is there anything a mob of forces CAN'T do??

*tee hee!*

Weak
Dec 4, 2006, 05:31 PM
On 2006-12-04 14:29, JAFO22000 wrote:

*tee hee!*

They can't take a hit.

Genobee
Dec 4, 2006, 06:36 PM
Sleeping Warriors B if your 43+, Lots of rares and Lots of Mesta. If you want to make money AVOID GROUPS THAT ARE DOING ANY THING LESS THEN A RUNS. You can actualy make more money running Unsafe Passage A fallowed by Fight for Food B, It's mad quick and you get tons of Stelnium and A grinders. You realy want to solo if you want to make money.

Schubalts
Dec 4, 2006, 06:58 PM
Also have to take your level and type into account, too.

Danyl
Dec 4, 2006, 08:30 PM
Trying to make money off of mission rewards and meseta drops will get you very little meseta over time.
Item drops is where you will make your big bucks. Hunt the hard ones like Desert A, or Demon A. Even the weak boss drops like 6* weapon boards sell for 30-50k. If you get a good one like tero/legs, thats over 1 million.

After update this couldn't be more true, with S rank missions. 7/8/9* weapons and boards, more slot items for armor. They will yeild you more in the end, AND YOU WONT GET BORED FROM DOING DE RAGAN C ALL DAY!!!!

Thrash777
Dec 4, 2006, 10:24 PM
Of course, we'll all have to rethink this by the weekend... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Garnet_Moon
Dec 4, 2006, 10:39 PM
On 2006-12-04 19:24, Thrash777 wrote:
Of course, we'll all have to rethink this by the weekend... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Once I upgrade to A-Class weapons(all of which come with a hefty 100+ base ATP bonus over my current B-Class weapons) i'll probably switch from farming C missions to B missions.

VelosofLight
Dec 4, 2006, 10:59 PM
On 2006-12-04 14:31, Weak wrote:

On 2006-12-04 14:29, JAFO22000 wrote:

*tee hee!*

They can't take a hit.

Ah, but eventually, there's supposed to be a spell that acts as some sort of shield that gives you one free hit, and, at level 21+, three free hits. So that's pretty good.

Or did you mean, like, a hit off a joint? 'cause I'm pretty sure Forces enjoy that.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 11:06 PM
I find my defense to be the same or better as most rangers/hunters just my HP is lower. so certian things hurt me worse, but I am a good fo and dont get hit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

when the bosses start busting out OMG your dead magic spells, the tides turn and I am the one left with 1/2 my hp while the hunters are nearly dead http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fotecher however remains to be seen, with less hp and defense it may be like the old force again and they truly couldnt take a hit.

XHunter
Dec 4, 2006, 11:27 PM
you could get some good money off of a Sleeping Warriors A, just bring along your PM and an NPC to help you out....but then again it also depends on your lvl and class as well...

GeoHolyhart
Dec 4, 2006, 11:32 PM
Well, some of you haven't seemed to notice Forces have a lot higher EVP then Hunters. So, they really can't take hits, but they dodge them more often.

Also trust me a team of Forces, isn't as good as it sounds... not at all.

Money wise, quick and easy cash with a good party is Neu relics B. Looking just to do a single run though, that may take awhile Desert Terror A.... everything has tons of HP though and clearing it takes forever.

Lastat27
Dec 5, 2006, 12:54 AM
Once I upgrade to A-Class weapons(all of which come with a hefty 100+ base ATP bonus over my current B-Class weapons) i'll probably switch from farming C missions to B missions.

I can't wait for the A ranked weapons as well. The only problem with them is that we won't be able to upgrade them when they come out. The Japanese players still do not have the "[B] Grinder A" necessary for upgrades. I wonder how long it'll take for them to get it, let alone us.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 5, 2006, 12:59 AM
I solo sleeping warriors A to lvl my spells and make money its probably not the best but it works. takes me 29-30 mintues almost every time to get to block 4 and about 6 min to beat the boss. so 36 min per run. the pay out is like 3 or 4k meseta in money drops and 1850 for S rank I think.

Sleeping is good tho because the nanocarbon go for 2k each easy and you will find one atleast every other run, also I have found nanoresin on A rank before. As a force its a good area to solo because none of the mobs have high magic resistance there and 1/2 of them are weak to a spell we have. its my solo area of choice.

With a party I think neudaze relics is best. I like to make a A rank party to get high lvl players, then ask everybody if its ok to do B rank instead. I had this killer group that all had % dark weps and just me as the force (force not so great at daze relics mobs have high magic resistance) and we were beating the stage in just about 15 mintues each run. the pay out is like 2k meseta so thats 8k an hour just in the pay out, not even mentioning the addition of the meseta drops and much less PP recharge cost than soloing.

(oh 2nd point about why sleeping is good, as a solo force I need that PP recharge cube you find 1/2 thru the stage usually, no way I could solo A rank daze relics without having to leave for a recharge. Boss solo is very hard tho as the stun almost always equals death)