PDA

View Full Version : Canceling PSU subscription and coming back later possible?

xenokai
Dec 2, 2006, 07:18 PM
I know its possible but what i wanna know is how long will my char remain on the server? I may put my PSU account on hold during the xmass season. how long is the char gureenteed to stay on the server?

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 2, 2006, 07:20 PM
They dont promise any amount of time... I really dont think they would Delete It within a Month though. I know someone who was perm banned for spaming and his store / room is still there from 3 weeks ago. So if they havent deleted his in that amount of time I think you should be safe.

Koro
Dec 2, 2006, 08:10 PM
fyi i heard 3 months.. i think i read this on either playsega or the psu website... please dont quote me LOL

PALRAPPYS
Dec 2, 2006, 08:13 PM
3 months comes from the PSU instruction booklet. And that's minimum, so I think you can be pretty safe with that! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Gazette
Dec 2, 2006, 08:21 PM
I believe it stays on for 3 months like PAL said, but if you intend on coming back in a month and you already paid for this month, ensure that a full month passes before you buy it again.
Otherwise you're basically paying your subscription fee twice in one month.

lokijam
Dec 2, 2006, 09:59 PM
honestly, FFXI said 3 months, and i had quit for like a year when they sent me an e-mail saying id get a free month if i came back. So i signed back up(to exploit the free month, that game was way to friggin boring) and my guy was still there. Character data is so small i really think they never delete it.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:01 PM
Contact their customer service and ask. Don't be fooled by instruction manuals. D: